What's new

Shall PN lease China's SSBN/SSN for deterence as India has got Akula?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loll dude you really really think a country that can't construct a tiny speed boat on its own design, who doesn't have capability to produce submarine grade steel, who has never even seen a boomer and nevr built an advanced nuclear reactor on its own can build it. Well good for you then :lol:

I really doubt such BS. China has barely 10 of them and supplying to Pak is out of question. China needs more for itself.

Firstly who the hell r u to reply to such a post as this is the post for Pakistan n China.

Secondly yes i do know we r building one atleast in Pakistan as its the need of the hour.

Thirdly u people also didnt knew abt our Country when we were building atomic weapons, Aircraft n Tanks also our Missiles n Cruise Missiles.But when they came into scene u were shocked:lol:
If u dont know abt us or our capabilities that doesnt mean we or it doesnt exist. :azn:

Nukes are for defense they are not used to project power, The moment you try to use them you should be ready for MAD.

so why have u inducted a nuclear sub from Russia n build one with their help:lol:

If India doesn't provide shield for DaLai lama, tragedy in Tibet will never happen. No one feel good when you see those immolation picture. It is india who provide asylum for the culprits, you will pay for that wrongdoing. We have same religious identity with Tibetan, thats not the case in inida.

What same religious indentity ur talking here as last time i checked 90% Han Chinese were Atheists, so how come u claim religious identity...:what:

N Tibetians r self immolating becoz of ''Human Right Violation'' done by CCP in their country, its not like every week Indians r setting them on fire...:hitwall:

It would be better if u try to stick to the topic n stop this communal nonsense....:agree:

so why have u inducted a nuclear sub from Russia n build one with their help:lol:

They r in line with India's no first use policy n act as deterrent for any nuke misadventure from Pak...:agree:

What same religious indentity ur talking here as last time i checked 90% Han Chinese were Atheists, so how come u claim religious identity...:what:

N Tibetians r self immolating becoz of ''Human Right Violation'' done by CCP in their country, its not like every week Indians r setting them on fire...:hitwall:

It would be better if u try to stick to the topic n stop this communal nonsense....:agree:
Dalai lam sacrifice his followers life to get world sympathy and call china as non human rights. I am not a member of CCP, but I know Dalai Lama had done to those Tibetan Dalits. Wanna return to Tibet as a king to enslave Tibetan people? No way as long as we dominate. 40% of Chinese are Buhdda believer, so as Tibetan.

What inida concern is not Tibetan will live happily or what, only stuff you concern is whether the neighbor having border with you is under knee toward you. You wish a prosperous Tibetan or a feudal Tibet in ruins led bt that old monk called Dalai Lama. Even Tibetan could tell your thought.

These are for Nuclear Triad and for ensuring safer seas for Indian trade.
You struggle to get everything china has, china will ensure Pakistan have everything India has. Status quo will make sure India behave himself from chest thumping.

Dalai lam sacrifice his followers life to get world sympathy and call china as non human rights. I am not a member of CCP, but I know Dalai Lama had done to those Tibetan Dalits. Wanna return to Tibet as a king to enslave Tibetan people? No way as long as we dominate. 40% of Chinese are Buhdda believer, so as Tibetan.

If u think thats the case u r most welcome to come to India to convence ur Tibetian brothers to return to their homeland. There isn't any retriction in India for return of Tibetians to their homeland neither Dalia Lama has some army by which he could force them to stay in India nor do the GOI is forcing them to stay in India...

If Tibetians choose Dalia Lama as their spirtual leader then it isn't India's fault..

N as far as Buddha is concerned he himself was a Hindu so ofcourse we also have some rights to claim for him....

What inida concern is not Tibetan will live happily or what, only stuff you concern is whether the neighbor having border with you is under knee toward you. You wish a prosperous Tibetan or a feudal Tibet in ruins led bt that old monk called Dalai Lama. Even Tibetan could tell your thought.

We aren't kidnaping Tibetians n bring them to India, they r themselves coming as refugees to live here.
If they don't wanna enjoy the high standards of living provided by CCP n rather wish to live a live as a refugee then this isn't India's fault...

Even Dalia Lama is ready to return to Tibet along with his followers if China is ready to provide them some degree to autonomy, if u can provide autonomy to HK n Maccao then why not Tibet???:what:

N as far as India is concerned we officially support one China policy n aren't arming Tibetians against China in anyway...:agree:

Dalai Lama is dead soon, you could keep his successor. Keep bluffing peace maker stuff...any way, Tibetan living in India is welcomed to return to china if they like, terrorists not included. Dalai lama tell them CCP will bury them if they return to their homeland.

here comes the saviour who cant protect religious buddhist and monks in their own country....
Moreover muslim subjects are indians , pakistan can care about their minorities...
I take the same logic... Hindus are threatened in pakistan along with christians... So lets make India powerfull to protect the rights of hindus... OK? And lets make india powerfull to protect tibetian rights... happy?

no thats not the answer as yr country atleast on papers is a secular country. So it really cant do that. More so Pakistani hindus r not basically citizens of pak as ours is basically a Islamic Country build for Muslims of South Asia. In our country the Muslim population is 97.5% n the biggest minority is of Christians out of 2.5% minorities in our country. 2nd r hindus but they r very limited n also we have some 30,000 sikhs n some 15 families of Jews live in Karachi.

In our country its not the problem in their religious following with minorities. But its abt the propaganda against our country n religion from their fellows in their religion (which r in India or West) r the problem.
Its same as in India with Muslims there is no hurdle for them in following their religion but when the propaganda happens from outside against yr country or their religion,that is where they get targeted as the others who r doing that r the followers of their own religion n they r mistakenly understood as same.

Regarding the hindus in our country well we had sent them back mostly to India for good in 1947. Also our experience in East Pakistan had showed that we were right in West Pak to sent them back as the most in the Mukti bani were non Muslims. So we in Pakistan dont really care abt what this small minority wants either Pakistan or India to live in.

As a Humanity lover i think they should be going to india for good as they will face their familiar environment there n that will be good for them in the long run n their future generations.

We aren't kidnaping Tibetians n bring them to India, they r themselves coming as refugees to live here.
If they don't wanna enjoy the high standards of living provided by CCP n rather wish to live a live as a refugee then this isn't India's fault...

Even Dalia Lama is ready to return to Tibet along with his followers if China is ready to provide them some degree to autonomy, if u can provide autonomy to HK n Maccao then why not Tibet???:what:

N as far as India is concerned we officially support one China policy n aren't arming Tibetians against China in anyway...:agree:
CCP persuaded Dalai Lama discarding slavery system in 1950s, he refused and escaped away. Why we should render a slaveocracy autonomy power? I appreciate India government standing on one china policy, but Indian member in this forum will be reluctant to accept it. May be not you yogi.

Stop this BS propaganda India didn't start any of the 3-4 wars we have fought with Pak.
Rather it was Pak who has been the agressor all these years so don't try to play the victim card for Pak here...

Besides India's no first use policy doesn't allow us to use nukes on Pak but if they ever tried to use nukes on us than we'll make sure that would be the last time they we'll be trying anything...

Period.
my god u indian r so brainwashed abt wars that who started it well i havnt seen people who can so much believe in what they c on TV or just what they read in internet:lol:

They r in line with India's no first use policy n act as deterrent for any nuke misadventure from Pak...:agree:

so if that is so why r u building full barrage of them 3-4 should enough of Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom