What's new

Shall PN lease China's SSBN/SSN for deterence as India has got Akula?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if i agree with u for a movement but what r ur views about other doubts raised by me in my post...:azn:
India is building Arihant class SSBN. You made the first step,Pakistan has to reply.

India is building Arihant class SSBN. You made the first step,Pakistan has to reply.

Yup we build our own from top to bottom and are building 5 of them with the last 2 being much bigger in size according to secret sources. How many Pakistan will get from China. China needs it for themselves. You have only 10 of them.

That is not what i m asking i m asking would it be worth that much for China to take so much pain for Pak(Check my post no10) then answer me from China's perspective...:wave:

there is no need to reply,Pakistan can add 10-12 more conventional subs and that will settle the case,but if china leases an nuclear sub to Pakistan,the whole game will change,India might consider allowing US subs to dock at its port, but this talk of leasing is far fetched,Americans will oppose the deal, and Chinese leadership is well aware that any deal of this sort will only weaken the peace process between India and china that is already fragile, the last thing the china wants to do is to push India under the realm of US.

i don't think Pakistan as of now needs a nuclear triad capability.

If PN bring out the proposal,we will quote. As to number, maybe 3 to 4 will be more than enough.

Pakistanis willl require atleast 3 yrs just to learn how to use this machine till then their entire navy budget will be used or sucked by this expensive toy. Then they will try to build it, another 10 yrs gone and billions wasted. loll screw it just accept defeat, this is one field where Pakistan can never match India.

What surprises me is that Pakistan has not yet taken any decision to procure a nuclear sub from China. I wonder what the reasons are?

It could be due to the following aspects:

Training
Safety
Cost of leasing
Lack of a doctrine for deploying nuke subs in the Arabian Sea.

However, the Pakistan Navy has stepped into build the nation's first indigenous and locally built nuclear submarine, which will be built by the Navy's PNEC nuclear engineers, assisted by the civilian PAEC's nuclear engineers and scientists. Whether the groundwork has been laid for this is unclear.

We could secretly doing SSN stuffs with PN without making buzz. No one will sanction China for this cause the entire world need our financial aid. As long as Arihant SSBN is put into service, PN will have to reply it. Every time it goes in similar way.

What surprises me is that Pakistan has not yet taken any decision to procure a nuclear sub from China. I wonder what the reasons are?

Training
Safety
Cost of leasing

However, the Pakistan Navy has stepped into build the nation's first indigenous and locally built nuclear submarine, which will be built by the Navy's PNEC nuclear engineers, assisted by the civilian PAEC's nuclear engineers and scientists. Whether the groundwork has been laid for this is unclear.

Loll dude you really really think a country that can't construct a tiny speed boat on its own design, who doesn't have capability to produce submarine grade steel, who has never even seen a boomer and nevr built an advanced nuclear reactor on its own can build it. Well good for you then :lol:

We could secretly doing SSN stuffs with PN without making buzz. No one will sanction China for this cause the entire world need our financial aid. As long as Arihant SSBN is put into service, PN will have to reply it. Every time it goes in similar way.

I really doubt such BS. China has barely 10 of them and supplying to Pak is out of question. China needs more for itself.

If PN bring out the proposal,we will quote. As to number, maybe 3 to 4 will be more than enough.

PN isn't proceeding on 6 Qing/Song class subs n here ur discussing SSBNs n SSNs...

PN don't even have sufficient funds to support diesel electric subs n in good no....

Ofcourse they would love to lease or buy Chinese Nuke subs but at what cost???
N is China itself ready to such a strong move...:what:

Training
Safety
Cost of leasing

Ehih means tech transfer from chin make it a much easier for PN to.build up a SSN, you got Russian tech support for Arihant for sure.

Don't u think u r streching a bit too far :
1. No money for PN, PA n PAF takes the lions shares n left overs r left for PN

2. No PN isn't going tit for tat for every IN move as suggested by u, they don't even have real destroyers...:lol:

3. Most important point where is the infrastructure to build a 6,000 - 8,000 ton nuke sub, is China gonna slip that to under the carpet:rofl:

Don't u think u r streching a bit too far :
1. No money for PN, PA n PAF takes the lions shares n left overs r left for PN

2. No PN isn't going tit for tat for every IN move as suggested by u, they don't even have real destroyers...:lol:

3. Most important point where is the infrastructure to build a 6,000 - 8,000 ton nuke sub, is China gonna slip that to under the carpet:rofl:
you are underestimate your enemy. Pakistan is not a sheep waitin to be killed, they are really sharp in the past wars you. PN will have 052d destroyer in the future, soft loan will make it happen in a speed you never make yourself belief.

We make sure India won't prevail Pakistan and status quo broken unilaterally is not accepted.

It is already broken mate don't worry about balance in south Asia, It has already tilted in India's favor.

you are underestimate your enemy. Pakistan is not a sheep waitin to be killed, they are really sharp in the past wars you. PN will have 052d destroyer in the future, soft loan will make it happen in a speed you never make yourself belief.

Future accusations of Indian Navy will make vis-a-vis with CCP navy.

It is already broken mate don't worry about balance in south Asia, It has already tilted in India's favor.

You are serious right? Read the assessment by the Pentagon released post Bombay attacks. The Indian military will never have the balance tilted in its favor. The sheer distance with Pakistan doesn't make that scenario work. India may have huge conventional assets but the next war won't be conventional. That is for sure. Pakistanis are not stupid to wait and get beat up. India may think that the balance is 'tilting' in its favor but I think Pakistan's strategy is nukes and all out. It makes sense also it is CRAZY logic. They think that they in a prolonged war, they'll lose a BIG chunk of their country due to the lack of strategic depth and the size of the Indian army and air force. More than likely, in a prolonged conventional war, they also know that they might lose their nukes due to constant attacks too......to avoid a check mate.....they'll use their nukes. There is a reason as to why they have a fastest growing arsenal of these weapons.
I REALLY think both of you guys should sit down and solve your issues with dialogue. It does wonder when two people meet knowing they have to give some to gain some. Running these scenarios on website and hating the other needs to be a last century's thought. The worlds moved on and the hate walls need to be brought down for everyone's safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom