What's new

Shahid Afridi beats the hell out of Fan at airport ..

Lol you can see the kids in the car. Also the guy said that the people surrounded the car, and that's why he was pissed.

The guy said nothing about the Daughter being pushed to ground incident......So we have to go by Afridi's statement on that..
(Should i start being a celebrity lawyer? ;) )

Funnily enough the reporter tried his best to eek out ant Anti Afridi statement from the man...But he failed miserably

The guy said nothing about the Daughter being pushed to ground incident......So we have to go by Afridi's statement on that..
(Should i start being a celebrity lawyer? ;) )

You're doing a pretty good job so yes.

However if the guy did push her he would have admit it, because he looked completely honest.

lolz this is nothing remember zinadine zidane or eric cantona ? they got physical over much less but they're both still legends just like afirid

Chief Justice should take Soto Motto notice.. end of discussion :P
The Fan should file a case against Boom Boom for punching him...
BTW the clip i saw on GEO clearly shows Afridi saying to someone "BACHAY HAIN"

I heard us ki bachi ke paon per kisi ne paon rakh diya thaa something like that.... aur woh ghussay main aa gaya after looking at her daughter

I lost all respect for this guy after his comment from losing the game in the WC wt a sore loser, he showed his true colours.

Common how many ppl fight daily on street on Karachi and Mumbai ..
Even I used to speak BC and MC to any one who will even push me bit in train or on station .. common we all knows how we treat each other ... leave him .... nothing much

lol imagine the guy going home after being beaten up on national television :rofl:

lol imagine the guy going home after being beaten up on national television :rofl:

He's still an Afridi fan according to his interview afterwards. Just think what he would to Indian Cricket Team if they were being pushy lolz. :P

So after we won the Asia Cup, that's how Pakistani superheroes treat fan cheaply ? :hitwall:

He's still an Afridi fan according to his interview afterwards. Just think what he would to Indian Cricket Team if they were being pushy lolz. :P
I dont think Indian cricket team has any security issue, and if anybody breaches it most probably he will face police danda before a player punches him.

Back
Top Bottom