What's new

Shahid Afridi beats the hell out of Fan at airport ..

Raptor, I have seen the quality of your posts not the same as before.
Why are you being ignorant?

Her daughter was waiting near the car, with flower in her hands to give it to her dad, when an overwhelmed fan tried to get autograph. You don't know how the things are, the crowd pulling and pushing each other, jumping on you to get just a signature. After a tiresome trip and such a mess at airport, the last thing you want to see is someone push away your little daughter.

Sorry, bro. Whatever happen, I guess, the daughter came to the wrong times. Afridi has no right to hit fans in front of her daughter, if she know overcrowd in the airport and her mother says don't go to the crowds, she should wait in the car before giving flowers to her adorable daddy. Heck, we won yesterday after Asia cup, everyone of us gone crazy these days! Please family members or relatives should stay at home. Afridi need to take anger management with therapy help along with Mohammad Aamir.

Regarding my posts, I only support Pakistan when we get rid of corruptions and bad institutions including Kiyani, we must remove low quality bad leaders, illiterates millions, conspiracy theories, and terrorisms, last year was disappointed. Most importantly Pakistan should fix many issues, I will put pakistan flag someday to the higher mountain. :D

^^ What about the fan's daughter and family members? How will his daughter feel after seeing her dad all beaten up by a hot-headed ball chewer?

Afridi has had a reputation for losing his mind, assuming he ever had one, and doing bizarre things. What else to expect from a man with a penchant for chewing balls?

Defending a brat and a bully is just so disgusting.

Hi,

Also the news media may have hired someone to provoke Afridi, intentionally---to create news. Fans must respect the privacy of the players---. Afridi is available to his fans for autographs---if he is saying no---then let them be---pakistani fans are notorious for badgering the players.

If true then those punks deserve it. He is a father before a player. As a father he has right to defend his daughter from predator. I believe they have provoked him to outer limit.

Ok if the daughters being harassed, then afridi has all the rights to kick *** of the predators. I agree with you. First Father then player.

His 3 year old daughter was pushed to the ground and he didn't even go pick her up. What kind of father is he.

And why doesn't Karachi Airport have security for high profile celebrities?

Watch this clip at the end. Shahid Afridi left his 3 year old daughter on the ground. No one picked her up :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
His 3 year old daughter was pushed to the ground and he didn't even go pick her up. What kind of father is he.

And why doesn't Karachi Airport have security for high profile celebrities?

lol, he must have somewhat 10 kids.... He probably forgot to keep track...

Sorry, bro. Whatever happen, I guess, the daughter came to the wrong times. Afridi has no right to hit fans in front of her daughter, if she know overcrowd in the airport and her mother says don't go to the crowds, she should wait in the car before giving flowers to her adorable daddy. Heck, we won yesterday after Asia cup, everyone of us gone crazy these days! Please family members or relatives should stay at home. Afridi need to take anger management with therapy help along with Mohammad Aamir.
As a professional cricketer, yes he mustn't have done that. But as a Dad I support it.
Regarding my posts, I only support Pakistan when we get rid of corruptions and bad institutions including Kiyani, we must remove low quality bad leaders, illiterates millions, conspiracy theories, and terrorisms, last year was disappointed. Most importantly Pakistan should fix many issues, I will put pakistan flag someday to the higher mountain. :D
What kind of Pakistan you are, when you are not with your motherland when it needs you. Raptor, there are many Pakistani out there who are leaving Pakistan and are ashamed of it. They have the same thoughts, when it will be better one day we will return and call ourselves Pakistani. Heck with this, Pakistan needs you in it's worse crisis and if you don't support her in fighting the crisis you should not come to her when she rises.
You are a Pakistani at all highs and lows, and must be proud to be one. You have the responsibility to help her, and it's your duty to do so. Pakistan is what the citizens did to it. Backstab. You are a good boy, and due to some actions of worst leaders ever, you go against your motherland, but instead fight the evil.

545919_336714789709382_1888456681_n.jpg

He did the right thing then,always family first...respect for this caring father:)
I would say those punks should feel lucky they didn't have to book a bed in the hospital

Back
Top Bottom