What's new

Shaheen III | News & Discussions.

I must have missed it, care to post it?
Sure, here it is. From 01:00 to 01:15

Honestly, I have witnessed evolution of technology enough to consider those of us morons who still doubt the ability of technology to stump us. The line is not targeted at anyone in particular. However, we must continue to keep an open mind specially when the advancement in technology has been in leaps and bounds with every year.

The only problem is that this particular technology is neither pioneered by us nor we have done any thing concrete about it to master it. It isn't about the closed-mindness, it is about what actually exists.

Last edited by a moderator:
The word subsequent means "occurring or coming later or after". Please search for the subsequent release of information, which seems to have vanished. Even windjammer posted something similar later on, maybe he has better search skills then your or I.

P.S. The word MIRV was never mentioned, they said that the missile could carry 3-5 200-300kg warheads simultaneously which to me is the same thing. Ahseeba also knows they mentioned this.

Okay. Please be more clear next time.

I was not aware of any subsequent ISPR release of info, nor of the retraction.

I follow news and discussions on Pakistani missile tests religiously so I don't know how I missed that.

Sure, here it is. From 01:00 to 01:15

Buddy, there is neither mention of Shaheen 1A nor any thing apart from the declared ranges of our Missiles. So where is this interview about Shaheen 1A?

The only problem is that this particular technology is neither pioneered by us nor we have done any thing concrete about it to master it. It isn't about the closed-mindness, it is about what actually exists.

One does not have to be a pioneer to master a technology, or to further development on that technology. And let me post 1 more fact: None of us know our exact capability in terms of missile ranges/payloads etc. These things are always classified beyond measure.

EDIT: By the way, it is a pain to watch youtube videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy, there is neither mention of Shaheen 1A nor any thing apart from the declared ranges of our Missiles. So where is this interview about Shaheen 1A?

He used the term "Shaheen-I version 3" for Shaheen-IA. And I'm not assuming it just like that, this particular nomenclature exists.

One does not have to be a pioneer to master a technology, or to further development on that technology. And let me post 1 more fact: None of us know our exact capability in terms of missile ranges/payloads etc. These things are always classified beyond measure.
Of course. Yeah, sure. :cheers:

Can somebody post a comparison between dimensions of Shaheen and a known MIRV carrying missile?
I am on mobile,so cant do it.

would nt Shaheen III serve as our first SLV/PSLV?

Shaheen III SLV model from ideas 2002

teo11pakistanslvmodel2ev5.jpg

Pakistan's Shaheen missiles are modified Chinese M-series (DongFeng) missiles.
I doubt the Chinese will give missile technology to Pakistan which will enable Pakistan to target any major Chinese city in central or eastern China.
The present Shaheen-II with range of 1500-2000Kms range is enough to cover India, but cannot reach beyond Xinjiang or Tibet areas of China.

Right, you were there developing them :disagree:

The missiles have very little to do with Chinese, please read up on my posts on the subject and till then refrain from posting on the matter till you have gained more knowledge than what is given at Indian forums.

Right, you were there developing them :disagree:

The missiles have very little to do with Chinese, please read up on my posts on the subject and till then refrain from posting on the matter till you have gained more knowledge than what is given at Indian forums.
What ever is the case if Pakistan has already developed the long range Missiles than Pakistan should test it because Pakistan is already in worst situation it can't get worse than this

What ever is the case if Pakistan has already developed the long range Missiles than Pakistan should test it because Pakistan is already in worst situation it can't get worse than this

Nope, it can get worse..
Wait it till it gets much worse.

He used the term "Shaheen-I version 3" for Shaheen-IA. And I'm not assuming it just like that, this particular nomenclature exists.

Too many ifs and buts still, for a fact he used the word Shaheen 1 v3 and not Shaheen 1A which is not only easier but also hits the mark perfectly. For all intents and purposes, let us assume that the nomenclature does indeed exist but what if Shaheen 1 v3 is an upgrade of Shaheen 1 Missiles to v3 specification?

Even then, he said the range was 1000km-1200km, which is roughly the declared official range. He wouldn't go around revealing state secrets now would he?

Can somebody post a comparison between dimensions of Shaheen and a known MIRV carrying missile?
I am on mobile,so cant do it.

There can be no logical comparison. MIRV is usually associated with ICBM's......we don't have examples of SRBM/IRBM with MIRV.

Bhai....poori baat parh lia keren, asaani rahegi.

Mention of Shaheen 1A, or lack of it, was focused entirely on that interview as per my post. I am well aware of the existence of Shaheen 1A and have posted about it's capabilities a few posts back.

what is the speed of shaheen 1A?

Back
Top Bottom