What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
digonto media chairman spend 200 million $ for some us lobist . when i heard the news i was like omg thats a rich bitchh :D . Some cheap packets of tehari is nothing
ACA.jpg

.s
just went there to see the situation, no biryani :cry:

btw i heard Jamaat funded organizations are going to be taken over by govt. That any true?

If U understand this then why thank that's lunney hammaer's post?:confused:
Because as much as i hate the ones leading this **** and what it stands for, i despise bhondo Jamat leaders too, not sure if they did war crimes but because of their hypocrisy and use of Islam without following it properly.
and well... i like flame baits :flame:

why you always bring BAL? Talk normal and neutral pls.you are one jamat brainwashed doesnt mean that other ppl are also brainwashed by aawamileage too and here is your answer.before talk craps check this pic :) awamileague jamat vai vai . hasina nizami togather SHEIKH HASINA AND NIZAMI TOGETHER (BOTH WAR CRIMINALS) - YouTube
DO U have any idea what U have just said. How many books have U read about India and its policy in S.asia. DO U know how independent "Bhutan", "nepal" and now "BD" is? And Europe is not S.asia and thus SAARC can NOT be EU. Even if I explain to u why, U won't get it as U have been given over doses of awami version of ettakturer chetona.

What do U expect from people who fall for awami-indian version of Ettakturer chetona. The real threat to this country is ignorance and shabag fasicism & lunnacy is a result of 41 years of fabrication of history and ignorance. Add to that awami budhijibis and a non-existent national security apparatus , viola U get a perfect system for producing such shallow lots.

Disliking them doesn't give U the right to call for all sorts of criminal acts & injustice against them. First U falsely blamed them solely for todays violence (where they were clearly victims) and then when some one posted a link U labelled him Jamati and now this post. DO U see how conceited your mentality is? Some progotisils U folks R?

first i thought you get my point! alas you are not even closer. well i nvr said EU and SAARC has the same standard. i said is not happening cause for the ppl like you who realy doesnt want the SAARC become a stronger platform .read my post again pls .. first try to understand the post tehn comment.now who is the shallow?
I don't know man. SAARC's regional trade is even lower than the GCC, and he's comparing SAARC to the EU and NATO :rofl:

SAARC doesn't have any regional security apparatus.

I just find it sad that parts of the young generation had become so shallow.

@luffy500 my hate list,no 1.BAL 2.JAMAT 3.BAM 4.BNP 5.JAPA . So your spell become all useless to me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Which party will you support ? In Bangladesh do think any party exist better then ''bhondo'' Jamat ?

What I believe is BAL is no. 1 r$azakar b$astard party in Bangladesh (starting from 1962/63). For BAL all other parties had to be like it. Jamat's problem is they collaborated in genocide during our Liberation war and other than Muslim no one can be with this party because of its religion centric politics. Banning both these parties there might come one environment where people can support a party.

Now I tell you a fact hard to believe. Tofail once told my friend that there's no democracy in both BAL and BNP...if there is democracy in Bangladesh, it's only in Jamat. He's been late to feel this fact after being alienated by the younger ones who took cabinet positions. Now guess how hypocrite our politicians are...he is still acting before people.

What I believe is BAL is no. 1 r$azakar b$astard party in Bangladesh (starting from 1962/63). For BAL all other parties had to be like it. Jamat's problem is they collaborated in genocide during our Liberation war and other than Muslim no one can be with this party because of its religion centric politics. Banning both these parties there might come one environment where people can support a party.

Now I tell you a fact hard to believe. Tofail once told my friend that there's no democracy in both BAL and BNP...if there is democracy in Bangladesh, it's only in Jamat. He's been late to feel this fact after being alienated by the younger ones who took cabinet positions. Now guess how hypocrite our politicians are...he is still acting before people.

Jamaat is also free from family based monarchy style politics to an extent.

may be .. but i do not like jamat to stop the war criminals' punishment.. if those war criminals are out from jamat then i have no problem with jamat

War criminals are everywhere, BAL has more war criminals than any other party in BD. Two current ministers are war criminals, it proves there are many at all levels. Don't you see BAL....is it hypocrisy or eccentricity? Current happenings in BD are targeted for a specific party Jamat and you are saying you have no problem with Jamat. BAL at least has no right to stage a tribunal for war crime because 1st it itself is infested with them, 2nd it committed countless crimes against humanity until now and 3rdBAL can't do anything unbiased, transparent. Thank god they couldn't start the Padma bridge work otherwise I wouldn't get on the bridge with my car....who knows when it collapses midway.

Ok i went to shahbag today, the hype was for nothing. There were hardly 2k leftists shouting like idiots. Most went to have some good time and just to see what was happening along with their family. It is more like a mela :lol:

But did you fly this long from Kuwait to join the stupids :what: ?

Well i heard that Manarat school might be changed completely by the leftists. Btw a friend of mine got questioned by the police if he was shibir just because he had beard. Baler andolon to Islam dhongsho kore dibe :eek: bad days ahead

Is the police gonna ask the same question if we send one Metallica member there :woot: ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom