What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wont free the street, until the killer Rajakaars are hanged. This is not a political drama. And, there will be no DEBATE for this issue.

Hate to see, so many CHAGU (Goats/Jamati's)'s inside this forum.
we also need to make all political party to listen us.... time to force Awami , BNP and other parties to work on our national interests

So there are no diffrence beteween Bangladeshi and west Bengali? :what:

Yeah, West Bengal is Hindu-dominated and part of India. Hence, they are Indian nationality. Their ethnicity is Bengali.

Similarly, a Bangladeshi is a nationality. A Garo can be a Bangladeshi, but not a Bengali.

This is common classification. Seriously, I really don't understand your definition here. Care to enlighten me? :woot:

We are a country situated in an area where we have India to our east, north and west. More so, our western border is with the state of West Bengal; this state is home to 91 million Bengalis (Assumption 1: we are disregarding the presence of other ethnicities).

Since these protests are putting more pressure towards the banning of all religious based parties; closures of the many institutions of the already existing ones; and is shifting the country towards pure secularism, a question rises in one's mind.

Without Islam, what real reason does a purely secular Bangladesh have to exist? (Assumption 2: we are disregarding the complexities of Bangladesh joining India)

Note: we are also considering the fact that Muslim communities do exist in secular India (regardless of their social status, be it high or low)

Taking these two assumptions and the above fact into account, I would like to know the opinion of all who read this post regardless of nationality.

One question: Just how are they going to do that? By magic? Is it really so easy to simply "ban" a party?

We wont free the street, until the killer Rajakaars are hanged. This is not a political drama. And, there will be no DEBATE for this issue.

How very progressive of you.

If you don't tolerate the people here, then don't comment. Go back to your little Facebook page.

@Loki

Lol, I didn't mean these protests are going to be enough to ban Islamic parties. But I got what you're trying to say. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol:what do you mean by 'we wont free the street'? who are these 'we'? it seems you have a fascist political agenda backed by the government. Grow up wee man!

Yeah, West Bengal is Hindu-dominated and part of India. Hence, they are Indian nationality. Their ethnicity is Bengali.

Similarly, a Bangladeshi is a nationality. A Garo can be a Bangladeshi, but not a Bengali.

This is common classification. Seriously, I really don't understand your definition here. Care to enlighten me? :woot:

One question: Just how are they going to do that? By magic? Is it really so easy to simply "ban" a party?

How very progressive of you.

If you don't tolerate the people here, then don't comment. Go back to your little Facebook page.

I heard today there might be 'gondogol' in dhaka. Whats the scene in dhaka?

:lol:what do you mean by 'we wont free the street'? who are these 'we'? it seems you have a fascist political agenda backed by the government. Grow up wee man!

I heard today there might be 'gondogol' in dhaka. Whats the scene in dhaka?

I support this protest in shahbagh .... does it make me rawami ? lmfao

:eek:

I support this protest in shahbagh .... does it make me rawami ? lmfao

:eek:

showing support is one thing and eradicating democracy is another, it is known as fascism. Its highly likely you will be voting for awami league in the next selection or your father is an awami leaguer.

1. Ignore Loki (Zabaniya) and his/her misinformation. He/She is the same person who said he/she thinks that his/her father is a homosexual, "gay".)

bro this was really uncalled for & below the belt comment i deal with teens coming from broken homes & trust me they are all a gem of a people & if nurtured properly with emotional care then they can shine much more then you & me, orchestrating their plight for point scoring is truly inhuman

this is total bullshit government propoganda , freaking awamiliege is ruining islam in bangladesh , why is all these people are wasting their valuable time bcz they just want the old guy death penalty ?lyk u freaking serious , most of the young generation in shahbag seems look like awamileige , they just ruinining bd reputation nothing else ,2014 t20 world cup coming up i am scared now if same things happen with bangladesh as like pakistan , all the young generation in bd need to focus how bangladeh can make t20 world cup one of the spectucular event in bd history so far instead of hanging out in these kinda crapy shahbag area with those cluless people

this is total bullshit government propoganda , freaking awamiliege is ruining islam in bangladesh , why is all these people are wasting their valuable time bcz they just want the old guy death penalty ?lyk u freaking serious , most of the young generation in shahbag seems look like awamileige , they just ruinining bd reputation nothing else ,2014 t20 world cup coming up i am scared now if same things happen with bangladesh as like pakistan , all the young generation in bd need to focus how bangladeh can make t20 world cup one of the spectucular event in bd history so far instead of hanging out in these kinda crapy shahbag area with those cluless people

can you explain how it is related with Islam ?

You can't be reasonable with them or else..... tui ******* tui ******* :lol:

my opinion is these war criminals should be punished highest way. they are not right people to talk about Islamic policy. If those war criminals are out of Jamat then i have no problem with Jamat. So now tell me where is my stand now ? :D

my opinion is these war criminals should be punished highest way. they are not right people to talk about Islamic policy. If those war criminals are out of Jamat then i have no problem with Jamat. So now tell me where is my stand now ? :D
Same here, they must be punished. I would still have problem with Jamat, they don't follow Islam. They are bhondo party

Same here, they must be punished. I would still have problem with Jamat, they don't follow Islam. They are bhondo party

Which party will you support ? In Bangladesh do think any party exist better then ''bhondo'' Jamat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom