What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bolded part in your post. Sharing common borders do not mean people should become against each other unless they have some other reasons to hate each other(like you).

There are people in BD who are not like you people who I find in this forum. They are not anti India but pro BD.

I already made my point. Keep believing what you want to believe. Unless you have any more valid question, this conversation is over. Thanks for the dialogue.

Pointing the fingers to others are always easy to resort. Commies once said the fact that two d$gs (Mujib and Bhutto) fought for power and the country got divided in two. These two are real war criminals. Enemy takes the chance, it's not enemy's fault.

You are correct, we should not point finger at others, but one needs to know exact role this enemy played in history in addition to our own side role of those two you mentioned, especially when so many people lost their lives.

completely bs. there are many anti bd in your side too. its a common era.some can be anti indian too. even in united states there are many anti usa too.its a normal matter. nothing serious but you cant blame everone grossly is an anti indian.first of all i believe bangladesh india pakistan was a single country beefore 1947. the british culprits devided the country by religeon.and the leaders like zinnah,neheru was personaly benificiary for that devidation.after that brother turn into brothers enemy.long run british plan . how cruel. india must be one united states like usa and bangladesh should be one state of it pakistan also.think again 10 times if it was one united states one india like before 1947 how powerful we could be. we may rule this world now.stop hating bangladesh pakistan. well i belieave india is my counry too.i love it more than you love india and as well as pakistan too.and well i hate the leaders who poison the ppl nad make eachothers enemies and rule after.ty later no more anti india anti bd anti pak here.may allah bless us all
One thing I find common in posters like you is anti - India hatred and animosity. .

Which is not the ground reality.

When have i said that, care to elaborate? now stop with your awami league propaganda. Or are you a paid Indian poster? My love for a free and fair trial for the alleged war criminals comes from the love for law and democracy. It seems you are the one with an anti democratic agenda.

This hammer fist is an Indian false flagger. His one and only interest by his own word is not to hurt the sentiments of Indians and hindus. This guy worship Indians ..... Now I know enough AL supporters but even they do not have quite such rose tinted view of Indians. This guys typical position vis a vis Indians is to be bent over and on his knees..... This is merely an Indian not doing a very good job of pretending to be a Bangladeshi.

Everyone is a Jamati and a ******* if we don't agree with him. I do find it offensive his unilateral position of somehow representing BD. I will defend his right to have his misguided perspective but why does he not do it properly as an Indian. Oh well it takes all sort to make the world go round. If this guy can gives the hindutva goons some peace about a docile spineless nation of Bangladesh where the people have forgotten Islam, their history and their destiny....I say let's indulge him.... it would be a case of letting a drunk sing to quieten the mad barking dogs.....

the main culprit is the bhutto.i'm glad that scum was hanged by the ziaul haque.bangladesh win the general election. the west pakistan should accept it and let them make the goverment.east pakistan was also pakistan too. whats wrong was in it idk!!!! well that was a seious bad intention by the pakistanis crack down their own ppl .india took the chanche. its not indias fault. well i must give thnks to the india cos they give a shelter to the huge refuges
Pointing the fingers to others are always easy to resort. Commies once said the fact that two d$gs (Mujib and Bhutto) fought for power and the country got divided in two. These two are real war criminals. Enemy takes the chance, it's not enemy's fault.

i think the pakistani ppl should hang those scums who were the causes for devidatin of the country.

completely bs. there are many anti bd in your side too. its a common era.some can be anti indian too. even in united states there are many anti usa too.its a normal matter. nothing serious but you cant blame everone grossly is an anti indian.first of all i believe bangladesh india pakistan was a single country beefore 1947. the british culprits devided the country by religeon.and the leaders like zinnah,neheru was personaly benificiary for that devidation.after that brother turn into brothers enemy.long run british plan . how cruel. india must be one united states like usa and bangladesh should be one state of it pakistan also.think again 10 times if it was one united states one india like before 1947 how powerful we could be. we may rule this world now.stop hating bangladesh pakistan. well i belieave india is my counry too.i love it more than you love india and as well as pakistan too.and well i hate the leaders who poison the ppl nad make eachothers enemies and rule after.ty later no more anti india anti bd anti pak here.may allah bless us all

Sepoi Bhai, let me tell you a story. I used to think like the above. Many of us who grow up in Bangladesh have little exposure to how a very large section of Indian Hindu's think. They are very different from Bangladeshi Hindu we know back home.

I also believe in regionalism (large union of nations is better than small individual nations) and historical continuity (some far fetched theories that I came up with):
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/164048-kalu_miahs-new-world-order-road-map-future.html

Before I came to pdf, I used to go to an Indian forum to explore the possibility of SAARC union. My experience there was illuminating. I got to see first hand how some Indian Hindu's think of South Asian Muslims. They consider us traitors, because we converted or hate us because some of us have invader blood that killed large numbers in history. Some even have a long term plan to convert us back to Hinduism or take revenge in some other way.

Hammer regularly ridicules me for that episode, when I talked about SAARC union. But I am the only Bangladeshi as far as I know who have conversed with Indians in such an extensive manner. So I know from experience what I am talking about.

Indian Hindu nationalists and even common folks consider themselves lucky that they have cut off the small over populated Muslim East Bengal in 1947 partition (Radcliffe drawn border). They can now choke us as much as they want using dams on common rivers. If they take us in, it may ruin their dream of Ram Rajya with too many Muslims (note how they complain about Bangladeshi Muslim illegal migrants, but never about Hindu's from Bangladesh or Nepal). So SAARC for trade is ok, but SAARC has absolutely no future like EU, mainly because of Hindutva Nationalism, which keeps India together, a necessity for the survival of this multi-lingual multi-ethnic state.

So the plan of India for Bangladesh is to keep it as a weak and isolated vassal state with ecological disaster (water shortage during dry season and flood drainage during rainy season), as much under Indian control as possible, so the population remains numb and submissive without any noise and complaint.

the main culprit is the bhutto.i'm glad that scum was hanged by the ziaul haque.bangladesh win the general election. the west pakistan should accept it and let them make the goverment.east pakistan was also pakistan too. whats wrong was in it idk!!!! well that was a seious bad intention by the pakistanis crack down their own ppl .india took the chanche. its not indias fault. well i must give thnks to the india cos they give a shelter to the huge refuges

i think the pakistani ppl should hang those scums who were the causes devided the country.

For the separation of Pakistan fault lies with the western wing I agree with you. But thankfully they are no longer our problem.

But we need to forge ahead ourselves. Personally I would have let sleeping dogs lie but if I was going to try the murders of 71 I would do it properly with the highest legal standards and transparancy. Ppl do not realise that such a trial defines a nation and a people. You do it primarily to achieve and enhance the integrity of ones nations see the TRC in S.Africa for example.

This is a kangaroo court bring directed politically and these shabagh ragtag of atheists and communist BAL Sheeps
are just part of the Show. It's a plan to create crisis to maintain BAL hold on power. Last time they did it with Indian money, this time they are trying to circumvent the popular will again but by poking our national unhealed wound of 71.

I love BD and I see our nations honour being dragged into the gutter by these AL scums.

you are simply amazing bro :) how thoughtful.completely agreed with .for taliban hindus this india cant be the EU.I Still dont know when the polish or estonian ppl can go paris without the visa whats wrong with the bangladeshi with the india .pretty lame though
Sepoi Bhai, let me tell you a story. I used to think like the above. Many of us who grow up in Bangladesh have little exposure to how a very large section of Indian Hindu's think. They are very different from Bangladeshi Hindu we know back home.

I also believe in regionalism (large union of nations is better than small individual nations) and historical continuity (some far fetched theories that I came up with):
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/164048-kalu_miahs-new-world-order-road-map-future.html

Before I came to pdf, I used to go to an Indian forum to explore the possibility of SAARC union. My experience there was illuminating. I got to see first hand how some Indian Hindu's think of South Asian Muslims. They consider us traitors, because we converted or hate us because some of us have invader blood that killed large numbers in history. Some even have a long term plan to convert us back to Hinduism or take revenge in some other way.

Hammer regularly ridicules me for that episode, when I talked about SAARC union. But I am the only Bangladeshi as far as I know who have conversed with Indians in such an extensive manner. So I know from experience what I am talking about.

Indian Hindu nationalists and even common folks consider themselves lucky that they have cut off the small over populated Muslim East Bengal in 1947 partition (Radcliffe drawn border). They can now choke us as much as they want using dams on common rivers. If they take us in, it may ruin their dream of Ram Rajya with too many Muslims (note how they complain about Bangladeshi Muslim illegal migrants, but never about Hindu's from Bangladesh or Nepal). So SAARC for trade is ok, but SAARC has absolutely no future like EU, mainly because of Hindutva Nationalism, which keeps India together, a necessity for the survival of this multi-lingual multi-ethnic state.

So the plan of India for Bangladesh is to keep it as a weak and isolated vassal state with ecological disaster (water shortage during dry season and flood drainage during rainy season), as much under Indian control as possible, so the population remains numb and submissive without any noise and complaint.

i'm glad the secular ppl are getting stronger more now:) this is the right path we can move forward.bless

Latest news:

Gu Azam(renowned war criminal) Cant sleep for some day.
As his hospital prison cell in Birdem is situated right beside the uprising center "Shahbagh"
He restlessly pick a view from his window and feared of the roar he hears from his room.
Now he is understanding the youth power, the cruel game he can play with other olds but not with us.

Isnt that funny :rofl:
Watch this videos
[video]https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=4899644922951[/video]

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=600762079950974[/video]

while i agree that people were killed & atrocities were done, it was wrong & i throughly condemn that. But this 3 million mark is an exaggeration ,the video you posted says 12,000 people were killed each day that is definitely an exaggeration lets be honest of the 93 thousand Pakistanis the combat unit was around 60 to 70 thousands max the rest were civil servants, now tell me while fighting India on the eastern wing being out flanked by a 15 to 1 ratio admitted by sam maniksaw how is it possible for Pakistan to fight India,mukti bahini & @ the same time kill 12,000 people each day ? totalling 3 million in nine months, this just don't make any sense. Once again i agree that innocent people were killed & i thoroughly condemn that but this 3 million number & 12,000 people killed each day is an exaggeration

while i agree that people were killed & atrocities were done, it was wrong & i throughly condemn that. But this 3 million mark is an exaggeration ,the video you posted says 12,000 people were killed each day that is definitely an exaggeration lets be honest of the 93 thousand Pakistanis the combat unit was around around 60 to 70 thousands max the rest were civil servants, now tell me while fighting India on the eastern wing being out flanked by a 15 to 1 ratio admitted by sam maniksaw how is it possible for Pakistan to fight India,mukhti bahani & @ the same time kill 12,000 people each day ? totaling 3 million in nine months, this just don't make any sense. Once again i agree that innocent people were killed & i thoroughly condemn that but this 3 million number & 12,000 people killed each day is an exaggeration

At what number will you agree war criminals should be punished, in BD and in Pakistan?

bro in a war time ppl die by many causes.probably not all killed by the pakistan army but for the war ppl died in stravation,diseases,no shelter,accidents and so many ppl killed the by local militias ex: rejakars* ,al badar,al sams,islami chatro songho and the biharis .the ammount is not less that 3 million. give you an example in 2nd world war 10 million ppl died in china just for starvation cause of the war ,they didnt died in battle and many died in india like calcutta cos the british took the food grains in england for war efford. and ppl died in starving in bengal at the year of 1943 bangla 1350.
while i agree that people were killed & atrocities were done, it was wrong & i throughly condemn that. But this 3 million mark is an exaggeration ,the video you posted says 12,000 people were killed each day that is definitely an exaggeration lets be honest of the 93 thousand Pakistanis the combat unit was around around 60 to 70 thousands max the rest were civil servants, now tell me while fighting India on the. eastern wing being out flanked by a 15 to 1 ratio admitted by sam maniksaw how is it possible for Pakistan to fight India,mukhti bahani & @ the same time kill 12,000 people each day ? totaling 3 million in nine months, this just don't make any sense. Once again i agree that innocent people were killed & i thoroughly condemn that but this 3 million number & 12,000 people killed each day is an exaggeration

300k for a house in Gulshan is not that expensive, considering she needs a safe neighborhood and a big house to attend lots of political personals. Where do you expect her to live? in a slum? she was twice the prime minister of a democratic Bangladesh and the reigning leaders of the opposition, her security is of a great concern for the future of Bangladesh. If you call her house a palace then you haven't seen much. Even a 2200 sq foot apartment in gulshan goes for 1 lac a month.

Her husband once looked for a house within a range of tk 300 where he'd live after retirement. Compared to him she is a peanut. Who told you two times PM needs these all? Leaders attract people by personality, did Mahatma Gandhi need a posh palace to live? I don't understand your problem...does it really matter if I haven't seen much? You want to say she is the right leader for haves not for the have nots. Well...I'm on for the have nots then.

Hope the diabetic patients of BARDEM would not suffer for this mass and congestion. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom