What's new

Shah Rukh Khan insults Pakistan

Its not a new thing for them, It is in their genes. nahi to aaj unki aesi durgati nahi ho rahi hoti.

Yea we all know you are the ultimate snow white of the superior race..... every one is having fun and you are spilling your bheja for no reason. !!

That's what we are telling them. One member opened a thread without even listening to video and everyone got berserk.

BTW this actor has worked with his films to highlight that all Muslims are not terrorists or extremists as many people especially in West thinks. He has addressed the basic issue every innocent Muslim face all around the world.

The discussion should be on how we can use media to remove these prejudices and wrong image people have about Islam and Muslims.

We have worked on awareness campaigns and their effect on control of disease like AIDS. Similarly, movies and other tv shows can raise the awareness of people who are skeptical about Islam and misunderstand it. It can stop the spread of extremism and prejudices around the world.

Do one thing, watch his movie, My Name Is Khan. As a Muslim, you will appreciate his work, movie and the message. You will never make fun of him too.

And you missed the fact that he was the only IPL team owner, who publicly showed his displeasure when Pakistani players were omitted..

I apologize.

I posted this video without watching it. I am usually much more rational than this. I had heard SRK had insulted Pakistan and youtubed and found this video.

Unfortunately, I had to go somewhere so in haste I posted this video before I left.

Upon watching the video, SRK clearly made a rationale statement.

Apologizes for the troll war this caused.

I apologize.
I posted this video without watching it. I am usually much more rational than this. I had heard SRK had insulted Pakistan and youtubed and found this video.
Unfortunately, I had to go somewhere so in haste I posted this video before I left.
Upon watching the video, SRK clearly made a rationale statement.
Apologizes for the troll war this caused.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry mate, We have already sent your name as nomination for Troll Poster of 2013. :D

You just lighted a fire cracker and whole PDF got bamboozled. :D

Actually this thread shows that we are not at all ready for peace.

We even fight on confusion of one man, imagine what will happen if one ignite the hate by more serious allegations any time he/she want. :D

People are sooooooo desperate to bash india............ I understand the mistake done by the OP as he apologized.... But how about other posters who were busy bashing india.... I am sure they also havent bothered to see the video but jumped in to conclusion on india and indians.... I am sure this is not the first time happened.......

Yea this is an extremely important thing to be posted in this thread!!

Hats off!!

When you are caught pants down...... the best thing is to do something like this.........

does this earn him a right to buy property in Mumbai now?

Not yet.... He need to get a visa to land in mumbai......then he need to contact all of you guys to get permission to live in his own house in mumbai.....

He already have a home at prime location in Mumbai. What an idiotic question.

This thread is the best example of how pakistan friends want to bash india..... even though there is no reason to do so.....

This thread is the best example of how pakistan friends want to bash india..... even though there is no reason to do so.....

No.. this thread is the best example of how excitement dulls the common sense, and perfectly normal people (like some Pakistani posters on this thread) come across looking like idiots :D

No.. this thread is the best example of how excitement dull the common sense, and perfectly normal people (like some Pakistani posters on this thread) come across looking like idiots :D

You said it.............

Yea kuch "TERA" lagta hey. . :sick:

shahrukh-khan039s-shocking-gay-smooch.jpg

srk-kofee-with-karan.jpg

He is a Pathan after all and he likes to show affection in Pathani style..

He owns the biggest piece of real estate on Bandstand in Bandra in Mumbai which you cannot even imagine in your whole lifetime

Yea kuch "TERA" lagta hey. . :sick:

shahrukh-khan039s-shocking-gay-smooch.jpg

srk-kofee-with-karan.jpg

i don't think that proves anything....... by the way i like Pakistani people's hypocrisy..... they say things here to Shahrukh now....and after logging out of PDF, they will watch his movie....that too with a CD from black market, Y because they don't have their own Shahrukh khan to entertain them in Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom