What's new

Sevmash: Russia will give India an aircraft carrier "Vikramaditya" in Dec12

This is russian finger to you..
Russians are selling their aircrart carriers to China and you..
and
buying amphibious assault ships from France
2-mistral-l-9013.jpg

We got our training ship from Ukraine. :coffee:

BTW, congratulation to India for the new coming naval asset.

and

How does it matter to us, who they buy amphibious assault ships from? And Varyag was bought from Ukraine, as the poster above pointed out.

Russians are terrible with their arms export. I wouldn't be surprised to see them asking for more money and time if anything goes wrong during sea trials.

Why so Hurry. Russia can give it to us after 2020 or 2050 or when all war will be either over or not done tl that time.

Come on Anthony used some hard voice against it. Its now beyond limit of rediculous.

Whether Russia like or not India have contracted for nuke energy with US.
None one denied you for prior proposed for the same. Russia also supplied weapons to china irrespective to consider indian interest. E.g. Varyang.

and
2-mistral-l-9013.jpg
so what :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
you showed your ignorance i give you A grade for that .

and
2-mistral-l-9013.jpg

sir,first off,russians didnt sell VARYAG to china,it was ukraine who did that,and secondly,chinese bought the carrier on the pretext of making it a floating mueseum like kievs etc,but later as it turned out to be,how treacherous chinese are,they are going in for full fledged carrier,though i wonder from where will they source the gas turbine to power the carrier ?i mean isnt it the ZORYA gas turbines?because LM-2500 is strictly out of bound for chinese

Back
Top Bottom