What's new

Settle Kashmir and Get the Reward!!!

great, I guess you should start with pushing your govt. for changing the constitution of Azad kashmir and your demands at the UN.
as per UN mandate, indendence is not an option for kashmiris...yet
Let them be independent , if they want to be ... We aren't oppressive like you and more than willing to offer independence to Kashmir ...

listen to kashmiris what they want, listen to kashmiris what they want, listen to kashmiris what they want.

Referendum, Referendum, Referendum.

Pakistani members have only these two things to say & they are repeating it again & again. i don't know why u can't get the simple thing india never did that, india will never do that. go do whatever u want to???? india don't give a damn.
We give a damn and hence normal routines can begin after 2014 dont worry :P The Kargil wasn't the first and surely will not be the last ... Sit back and enjoy ...

The west saltoro ridge is still controlled by PA whether you like to believe it or not ... So the argument that PA cant even see the Siachin glacier is debunked unless ofcourse you are saying that the weather is harsh in those areas and visibility is reduced due to fog ! :lol:

West Saltoro ridge? No such thing. Pakistan has been pushed west of the Saltoro ridge into the glacial valleys. No way you are going to see anything from there regardless of the weather.

The Indian army controls all of the 70 kilometres (43 mi) long Siachen Glacier and all of its tributary glaciers, as well as the three main passes of the Saltoro Ridge immediately west of the glacier—Sia La, Bilafond La, and Gyong La

listen to kashmiris what they want, listen to kashmiris what they want, listen to kashmiris what they want.

Referendum, Referendum, Referendum.

Pakistani members have only these two things to say & they are repeating it again & again. i don't know why u can't get the simple thing india never did that, india will never do that. go do whatever u want to???? india don't give a damn.

yes, but the Kashmiris have to play by the rules of the partition rules. Don't modify the rules to your personal whims or desires.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

In a way by insisting on talking about Plebiscite, both of you are doing the Ctrl C and V routine yourself. At least I explain what I am talking about unlike the two of you.

I still say that the crux of the Kashmir problem comes from Pakistan. I have proven it and you have so far not questioned it coherently. If you did so quoting a specific element from my assertions, I'd be glad to explain.

What isi wrong when I say that let there be status quo for 100 years and let another generation smarter than us decide?

No, the problem is really coming from India. India does not want to listen to the Kashmiris.
Pakistan has an obligation to help the Kashmiris.

Don't bring in the irrelevant future statements. The "future arguments" doesn't affect the Kashmir dispute like the "past agruments" do.

In a way by insisting on talking about Plebiscite, both of you are doing the Ctrl C and V routine yourself. At least I explain what I am talking about unlike the two of you.

I still say that the crux of the Kashmir problem comes from Pakistan. I have proven it and you have so far not questioned it coherently. If you did so quoting a specific element from my assertions, I'd be glad to explain.

Ok so Kashmiris willing to join Pakistan from the first day is a Pakistani created problem somehow ? What absurd logic is that ?
You have yourself admitted that Kashmiris are pro Pakistanis ... How does the crux of the problem come from Pakistan then ? :azn:

You occupy a territory , tell us that people have no choices but to accept us ( in the meantine people become more closer to your neigbor ) and then you blame your neighbor for this problem ! Wonderful !

West Saltoro ridge? No such thing. Pakistan has been pushed west of the Saltoro ridge into the glacial valleys. No way you are going to see anything from there regardless of the weather.

Pakistan controls the glacial valleys immediately west of the Saltoro Ridge.[3][4]
The Indian Army controls a few of the top-most heights, holding on to the tactical advantage of high ground, however with Pakistani forces in control of Gyong La pass, Indian access to K-2 and other surrounding peaks has been blocked effectively and mountaineering expeditions to these peaks continue to go through with the approval of the Government of Pakistan. The situation is as such that Pakistanis cannot get up to the glacier, while the Indians cannot come down. Presently India holds two-thirds of the glacier and commands two of the three passes including the highest motorable pass – Khardungla Pass. Pakistan controls Gyong La pass that overlooks the Shyok and Nubra river Valley and India`s access to Leh district. The battle zone comprised an inverted triangle resting on NJ 9842 with Indira Col and the Karakoram Highway as the other two extremities.
You deliberately omitted the very next line ! :lol:

I think its high time we have a good fashion Jihad to drive these Hindu scum from the beautiful land of Kashmir and incorporate the state into Pakistan. There can be no dealing with the Hindus except at the barrel of a gun.

No problem, we will enjoy it then. History will repeat itself the 6th time after 1947,65,71,84,Kargil

How many times do you want to lose before you come to your senses ? tell us now so that we tell our leaders to defeat you that many times as soon as possible.

The new generation will be taught the same things the previous generations were taught.

From octogenerians like Syed Ali Geelani to relatively younger people like Arundhati Roy state with facts why the Indian position is unjust and wrong.

And even younger folk like Mirwaiz Umar Farooq will not give up the fight.

What has Secur and I been able to come up with:
1) Lets ask what the Kashmiris want, and lets ask what is important to the Kashmiris.
kashmiris want independence, neither GOP or GOI will allow that.

Kashmir to be independent as a unit from Pakistan and India is irrelevant to the Kashmir dispute because its not even an option according to the partition plans.

i thought you guys were the torch bearers for what kashmiris want, now all of a sudden their wishes become irrelevant? :azn:

We give a damn and hence normal routines can begin after 2014 dont worry :P The Kargil wasn't the first and surely will not be the last ... Sit back and enjoy ...

don't worry guns of our soldiers are also not empty. keep trying, good luck with that.

No problem, we will enjoy it then. History will repeat itself the 6th time after 1947,65,71,84,Kargil

How many times do you want to lose before you come to your senses ? tell us now so that we tell our leaders to defeat you that many times as soon as possible.
Defeat after taking 2/5 of Kashmir ? How much territory have the Indians gained if i ask even ? :azn: Some most important strategic peaks weren't returned after Kargil ...

We aren't oppressive like you and more than willing to offer independence to Kashmir ...

PA/GOP disagree with you. why not push them to allow kashmiri independence first?

Now you are concerned that Kashmiri Muslims will start liking Indian Secularism and enjoy the fruits of development in the meantime. Aren't you backing what I say when I suggest that staying with India is the best option for Kashmiri Muslims !
You have been secular for the past 60 years and still Kashmiris dont want to live with you ... Isn't it enough to open your eyes and look at the facts ? Backing from ?

i thought you guys were the torch bearers for what kashmiris want, now all of a sudden their wishes become irrelevant? :azn:

Yes we are all for what the Kashmiris want. But the Kashmiris have to play within the rules that were given to them. :azn:
Pakistan or India cannot modify the partition rules for their personal whims. :azn:

Why are Hindus on a Pakistani board anyway? Are they the rejects from Indian boards? Admins I call for a total and complete ban on all Indians regardless of religioN!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom