What's new

Seriously, what?! Kerry tells Russia 'you don't invade a country on completely phony pretexts'

Cut off oil and gas supplies to all of Europe and see what happens to Europe. Russia has China to buy the oil & gas. Who will supply all of Europe?

Exactly. Europe has no choice, their gas either comes from Russia or places within the Russian sphere of influence.

Russia on the other hand already has pipelines to the world's biggest energy consumer (China), and all we have to do is order the purchase of more energy through the pipelines. Those same pipelines also connect to the rest of East Asia.

And even without those pipelines they can still sell to the rest of the world. And the rest of the world will eagerly buy whatever the Russians want to sell.

I don't understand some Indians, you apparently sympathize with Russia yet very pro Israel/USA....
look. bro...
I will tell you this......russia helped us in the time when we had no other friend....so, India is not leaving russia.....
USA had his policies and want extend its hand of friendship but we cannot back stab a time tested friend for a new one.....
India will never leave Russia....at least in this century...:tup::tup::tup:

oh boy america has more options than just nuke fear as u put it..........sanctions are already ready to be deployed, its putins move now, on the other hand can the russians impose sanctions on america?
whatever they want to do ..they can do...
this is their last chance....their influence on the world is vanquishing.....if they loose here they will be a laughing stock in the world...
they tried the same in case of India in 1998 but only after a year....they found its of no use.....

look. bro...
I will tell you this......russia helped us in the time when we had no other friend....so, India is not leaving russia.....
USA had his policies and want extend its hand of friendship but we cannot back stab a time tested friend for a new one.....

Plus, Russia is just f*cking awesome. :cheers:

Who in the world doesn't admire Russian guts right now? Even the US and EU secretly admire them for having guts when their own leaders don't.

look. bro...

I'm not referring to indian support of Russia, go look back at my comment. I know Indians support Russia and Russia supports them. :P

Plus, Russia is just f*cking awesome. :cheers:

Who in the world doesn't admire Russian guts right now? Even the US and EU secretly admire them for having guts when their own leaders don't.

That's childish, its not about guts its about cost vs benefit. For the Russians, Ukraine is the hub for the GAZPROM network. Russia cannot afford an unfriendly government in Ukraine. While the US/EU gain nothing from military intervention. The Russian Naval base in Sevastopol is surrounded by NATO all shipping traffic must transit through Bosphorus so this base is contained from a NATO perspective and largely irrelevant in a shooting war with NATO. I fail to see any real benefit from military intervention by the US/EU in Ukraine - can you? If you can highlight a real benefit to justify military intervention then your charge of US/EU lacking guts may have merit.

QgF_iqPTzju4GHHL343wkgZtK9FPiAmmlona7TfTf0w1P43SKFWzDxlAn8_8i-QjelqaGL7rQo48EyI60sSVokDqY3j3Gs6WH65KErsB3I2OA_QO2xCMae6waQ

Its interesting to see how we all try to connect dots to make a picture that satisfies us.

That's childish, its not about guts its about cost vs benefit. For the Russians, Ukraine is the hub for the GAZPROM network. Russia cannot afford an unfriendly government in Ukraine. While the US/EU gain nothing from military intervention. The Russian Naval base in Sevastopol is surrounded by NATO all shipping traffic must transit through Bosphorus so this base is contained from a NATO perspective and largely irrelevant in a shooting war with NATO. I fail to see any real benefit from military intervention by the US/EU in Ukraine - can you? If you can highlight a real benefit to justify military intervention then your charge of US/EU lacking guts may have merit.

Wait, do you think Obama has the guts to fight Russia in Ukraine?

And what is the benefit? Maybe the world saw America abandoning Georgia to Russia, abandoning South Korea to repeated lethal attacks by North Korea, and now leaving Ukraine to Russia?

If Russia did this same thing again later on, no country in Eastern Europe would believe that America would help them.

Wait, do you think Obama has the guts to fight Russia in Ukraine?

And what is the benefit? Maybe the world saw America abandoning Georgia to Russia, abandoning South Korea to repeated lethal attacks by North Korea, and now leaving Ukraine to Russia?

If Russia did this same thing again later on, no country in Eastern Europe would believe that America would help them.

What does Ukraine offer to make military intervention worthwhile? It's a simple question, the US is not as concerned about loosing face that's a Chinese malady.

What does Ukraine offer to make military intervention worthwhile? It's a simple question, the US is not as concerned about loosing face that's a Chinese malady.

Yes, America OBVIOUSLY does not care that it couldn't do anything against Russia, in Georgia and now in Ukraine.

America does not care, to such a degree... that they've been whining about it pretty much non-stop for the entire past week. :lol:

Give me a break.

Yes, America OBVIOUSLY does not care that it couldn't do anything against Russia, in Georgia and now in Ukraine.

America does not care, to such a degree... that they've been whining about it pretty much non-stop for the entire past week. :lol:

Give me a break.

Your response is a tantrum? Very mature.

Your response is a tantrum? Very mature.

A tantrum? More like obvious sarcasm. :lol:

Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that America does not care about losing face here, when the whole world is watching as America abandons Georgia, South Korea and now Ukraine to military assault?

Is that why the US government has been whining about it non-stop?

“You just don’t invade another country on phony pretext in order to assert your interests,”
yes, you cant do it, unless you are the US, in that case its fine and all you are doing is ''Bringing democracy''......

A tantrum? More like obvious sarcasm. :lol:

Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that America does not care about losing face here, when the whole world is watching as America abandons Georgia, South Korea and now Ukraine to military assault?

Is that why the US government has been whining about it non-stop?

Well you spoke of 'guts' obviously you expect the US /NATO to use force to dislodge the Russians from Crimea.
Then you turned the discussion to the US whining about Russian aggression. You really expect important decisions particularly a decision that has the potential to escalate to nuclear conflict to be made on the basis of guts and loss of face?

You obviously are hopelessly out of touch with reality OR you lack the maturity to think rationally.

You can redeem yourself by answering a simple question.How does the US or EU or NATO benefit from military action?

Back
Top Bottom