What's new

Security Official Stoned to Death for Adultery

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very simple. This is Pakistani culture, not even tribal. If you mess with someone's daughter in Pakistan, you run the risk of death.

I don't see why the Pakistani libz are acting like this a crime against humanity.

******* fox news watching pussies.

****, Punjab is not as extreme as FATA, but I dare you faggots to go mess with someone's daughter over there. Really.

Btw I fully support the guy that mentioned these faggot's sisters and mothers.

"All women are good, except when it comes to my own."

******* hypocritical bastards.

I thought Aero was imposing some sort of regulation against misogyny and abusing women.

@Hyperion, Disgusted at you dude.

That guy had every right to ask for your sister. Imposing your set of cultural beliefs without being a pioneer?

Lead by example instead of being a hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see why the Pakistani libz are acting like this a crime against humanity.

That is because the so called "libz" treat their children as children who have their own lives and happiness, rather than as some sort of commodity that can be used and sacrificed for their selfish desires of the so called non-existent "honor".

Why Indians are on this thread they have the most bizarre cast system in the world where shodars are executed on daily basis by barhamans.

Holy Zarvan will find is Islamic. I was just reading his views in Balshpemy thread.. :)

What his stand on this topic, did he change his stand???

By the way "RIP Soldier"

Why Indians are on this thread they have the most bizarre cast system in the world where shodars are executed on daily basis by barhamans.

OMG... Thanks of illuminating us... Now come to the point.. You are ignored...

That is because the so called "libz" treat their children as children who have their own lives and happiness, rather than as some sort of commodity that can be used and sacrificed for their selfish desires of the so called non-existent "honor".

We Muslims have 1000x more honor than you Indians. Fact.

We don't compromise our beliefs for instant-gratification. Fact.

Eloping with someone's daughter is looked down upon by both a religious and cultural lens.

A child is your commodity until he or she is old enough to leave the nest.

But isn't Islam supposed to be a "Religion of Peace" wherein Sunnis can live beside Shias and Ahmedis, Muhajirs can live beside Sindhis and Punjabis, and Muslims can live peacefully beside Christians in the "Land of the Pure" ?

in the latter 2 cases - assault rifles were used not bombs

uniformed/official personnel were targetted - not civilians

just pointing out that distinction for you, before you peddle more half-truths here

In the last case he killed his fellow CIA operatives on a disagreement as Kansi was a CIA operative himself.

Eloping with someone's daughter is looked down upon by both a religious and cultural lens.

This part in red above pretty much sums up everything.

Thoughts, approach, attitude and relationships.

The ' rest of the world' does not consider children ( or fellow humans for that matter) as commodities.

I say the same thing I said in other threads.

Instead of making it a Shia-Sunni issue and making a point-scoring tally, recognize this for what it is: a lawlessness issue that plagues the whole country and all types of people.

Dude, what are you talking about?

You are smarter than this.

FATA joined Pakistan under what condition?

Jinnah honored them under what condition?

:hitwall:

Tribal/Muslim or non Muslim.

There is a right way about going with things and a wrong way.

This soldier went about it the wrong way.

Dude, what are you talking about?

You are smarter than this.

FATA joined Pakistan under what condition?

Jinnah honored them under what condition?

:hitwall:

Tribal/Muslim or non Muslim.

There is a right way about going with things and a wrong way.

This soldier went about it the wrong way.

Doesn't matter what the soldier did. If he was accused of committing a crime, then the proper legal procedures should apply.

The ONLY entity enforcing criminal law should be the State of Pakistan, not local jirgas.

Doesn't matter what the soldier did. If he was accused of committing a crime, then the proper legal procedures should apply.

The ONLY entity enforcing criminal law should be the State of Pakistan, not local jirgas.

Yeah, but when State of Pakistan has given them autonomy who is Pakistan to cry?

Your leader, my leader gave them this right.

I don't understand this honor and "ghairat" when the Mard-e-Momins surrendered en masse to the tune of 93000 personnel to the "un-martial" Indians ? Or when Musharraf bent over to have his country's sovereignty violated over and over again by the "National Birds" aka Ababeels aka Drones while the US was inserting their "do more" baton inside him ? Or when the top searches in "instant gratification" sites come up as "dog", "camel" and other assortments of the likes only believed to be possible by Pakistan ? We know that Pakistan has always been sold to the highest bidder by Pakistanis which until now has been the US and soon to be replaced by China right from the days of Jinnah onto Ayub onto Zia onto Musharraf. And if the Nation can be sold, the less said about its people the better.

Yeah, but when State of Pakistan has given them autonomy who is Pakistan to cry?

Your leader, my leader gave them this right.

That's why I am against autonomy. One country, one set of laws.

Now, every mullah on every street corner in Lahore is issuing his own fatwas, because the State has abrogated its responsibility.

I don't understand this honor and "ghairat" when the Mard-e-Momins surrendered en masse to the tune of 93000 personnel to the "un-martial" Indians ? Or when Musharraf bent over to have his country's sovereignty violated over and over again by the "National Birds" aka Ababeels aka Drones while the US was inserting their "do more" baton inside him ? Or when the top searches in "instant gratification" sites come up as "dog", "camel" and other assortments of the likes only believed to be possible by Pakistan ? We know that Pakistan has always been sold to the highest bidder by Pakistanis which until now has been the US and soon to be replaced by China right from the days of Jinnah onto Ayub onto Zia onto Musharraf. And if the Nation can be sold, the less said about its people the better.

Of course an Indian would have no sense of ghairat, after repeatedly being ****** by Pakistan.

That's why I am against autonomy. One country, one set of laws.

Now, every mullah on every street corner in Lahore is issuing his own fatwas, because the State has abrogated its responsibility.

We as Pakistanis cannot dictate FATA to join the state.

Only the people can decide.

PA is a doing a hell of a job in this regard.

But again, do these kind of situations only arise in FATA or KPK?

As a soldier, should not the accused have bided by the rules of the land which he was operating in?

Sir, I am by no means an extremist, but a contract must be upheld, especially if it was made by the father of the nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom