What's new

Security Official Stoned to Death for Adultery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mod should lock this thread. Its only serving a personal opinion of individual. Feel like thread starter lives on Mars. But its demoralize,demonize Pak army.

NOTE:
Any other army in the world with even 0.0001% self respect would never have forgiven such an offence, US would probably have leveled the entire village to the ground if this happened to them.
So shia terrorism is a reality huh? (I'm not sunni myself but know the true face of shias)

Unfortunately the traditional rules of most tribal areas are big hurdles for us. so first we can educate people to bring change in Pakistan:pakistan:

Have police and government investigate the matter, bring criminals and law breakers to justice.

Crime against women is on all time high. According to the FBI 2713 rapes takes place in the US every day! And this rape happen to women from all walks of life. In offices, on campus, during parties, dates etc. And how many rapist are punished? The statistics say only 5 percent. If raping of women is not subjugation then I don’t know what is. Add up the statistics of domestic crimes, rapes, teenage pregnancies, dumped by boyfriends and husbands, and you will get a mountainous size of pain and suffering of the western women. It is a women who is the loser in these cases.

The British newspapers report that England to have wet nurses in all schools even in primary. The duty of these nurses would be to help girls get rid of unwanted pregnancy without the knowledge of their parents. Is this liberation? A women in the west is always under the stress about her future. She is not sure when her husband or boyfreind would go for a better girl. Divorces in West are all time high.She doesnt only have to work hard but also she has to return back home and look after the kitchen, children’s studies etc. While a man has to return home or he can go to club for refreshments or take a new girlfriend. Women are programmed to think that divorcing a husband is a good option to drive away many of your matrimonial problems. Many of these women do not even have patience to wait for a compromise at least for the sake of their children.

Go on www.craigslist.com and look in the section of Women looking for men you will be surprise how cheap the west have made women "Liberation my foot"

Exploitation of women happens more if women depends on a man's earnings, what about women who do not have man's support??
the more strength you give to women the more these exploitations will reduce.

Crime against women is on all time high. According to the FBI 2713 rapes takes place in the US every day! And this rape happen to women from all walks of life. In offices, on campus, during parties, dates etc. And how many rapist are punished? The statistics say only 5 percent. If raping of women is not subjugation then I don’t know what is. Add up the statistics of domestic crimes, rapes, teenage pregnancies, dumped by boyfriends and husbands, and you will get a mountainous size of pain and suffering of the western women. It is a women who is the loser in these cases.

The British newspapers report that England to have wet nurses in all schools even in primary. The duty of these nurses would be to help girls get rid of unwanted pregnancy without the knowledge of their parents. Is this liberation? A women in the west is always under the stress about her future. She is not sure when her husband or boyfreind would go for a better girl. Divorces in West are all time high.She doesnt only have to work hard but also she has to return back home and look after the kitchen, children’s studies etc. While a man has to return home or he can go to club for refreshments or take a new girlfriend. Women are programmed to think that divorcing a husband is a good option to drive away many of your matrimonial problems. Many of these women do not even have patience to wait for a compromise at least for the sake of their children.

Then reforms should be there in Male community not by oppressing them in home.

Mahatma Gandhi once said if a women can roam at 12 midnight then the real freedom of India is achieved. You need a strong and independent woman is always an asset for a family.

If they were screaming ya Ali while killing their own citizen then it's like TTP who scream takbeer or other religious slogan while doing the same deed

I called up a relative who is in the area. He says the girl was stoned too, but not confirmed as of yet.

Yeah it's a painful story and will bring outrage. Seems everyone has gone mad

Why it is almost always Men enjoys the fruits of women’s liberation

Liberation is there but it is actually men who enjoys the fruits of women’s liberation. He is liberated to see her body in various seductive forms, he is liberated to enjoy her body and then dump her without caring about her pregnancy and child that she would bear. In the classroom he teaches her lessons in liberation and along with her. In the newspapers and glossy magazines she reads about saucy articles and her mind is programmed to think that looks are the best and the most important qualification for a girl to succeed. From Cinderella to Bat women every fantasy heroine is alluring her to possess looks like them. From Sharapova to Hollywood heroines every one encourages her to cash her beauty. She is made to believe that her looks are assets

It is almost always men who insist on the 'purity of women'.

It is almost always men who say they're 'protecting the honour of their women' but in reality treat them as property.

And it is men who, when confronted by these facts, lash out by saying "yeah, your sister or other may be loose, but not mine".

Let a desi woman work in the West, then ask her to go back to the 'glorious country with its glorious traditions'. See what she says.

Tell a desi woman who's lived and worked in the west that you are trying to protect her honour by confining her. See what she says.

It is we men who bind women and call it 'honour'. It's not honour, its moral cowardice. It's the lack of a spine.

Absolutely strong women is strong family .Mom is the Example of moral,respect and she is the best teacher but if she is out there to earn living then who will provide that important lesson to their kids and if she is without moral what she got for her kid nothing that's why we see teenage mom in western society and they start crying if they see Bal viva [i am against Bal viva] atleast they are married .

In our society there are abuses for women[maybe 10 - 15 %] but in western culture they are object Use and throw.

Then reforms should be there in Male community not by oppressing them in home.

Mahatma Gandhi once said if a women can roam at 12 midnight then the real freedom of India is achieved. You need a strong and independent woman is always an asset for a family.

Who is saying women should go out, this is about liberty,freedom and womens rights, not putting them under man to suffer.
if the family is in need then she will find a job or else she will choose to raise her kids.

Absolutely strong women is strong family .Mom is the Example of moral,respect and she is the best teacher but if she is out there to earn living then who will provide that important lesson to their kids and if she is without moral what she got for her kid nothing that's why we see teenage mom in western society and they start crying if they see Bal viva [i am against Bal viva] atleast they are married .

In our society there are abuses for women[maybe 10 - 15 %] but in western culture they are object Use and throw.

See in india or in the world especially western we see Rape in every 3 minutes if we all implement rapist to capital punishment then the how fast we will make our women and society safe.

Again this moronic argument strikes again and it need to be refuted even though it would not make any effect on its professe.

Lack of reporting does not means lack of crime.A society which considers marital rape as rape and where its citizens especially women considers rape as a crime for which they are not at fault and society does not indulge in victim blaming,number of rape reported would be higher.

Jurisdictions which demand four witness for rape are going to have very low rate of reporting.

Also swiss statistics are inflated because they consider each instance of rape as discrete ie if a women goes to police and says that she has been raped by her boyfriend for a year,total number of rape registered would be 365 rather than 1.

Level of intellectual dishonesty among people who hate west is amazing.

I only believe in Human rights not men and women rights because i don't think there is any different they both are equal and if a women is under a man why you think its suffering for them. there mey be some statastic about women abuses but its way better then the west.

Who is saying women should go out, this is about liberty,freedom and womens rights, not putting them under man to suffer.
if the family is in need then she will find a job or else she will choose to raise her kids.

I only believe in Human rights not men and women rights because i don't think there is any different they both are equal and if a women is under a man why you think its suffering for them. there mey be some statastic about women abuses but its way better then the west.

Highlighted part is the point here :cheers:

but who is this shia barbarian tribe to take the laws in their hands, pakistan army is big powerful state organisation, they should have respected PA and taken the issue to them, but these barbarians took the aws to their hand and didnt even bothered to discuss the matter with PA

next time some taliban kill these scums, PA should just sit and let things happen, this is really what these shia scums deserve @Cheetah786, or should leave pakistan?

Spoken like a true Member of LEJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
but who is this shia barbarian tribe to take the laws in their hands, pakistan army is big powerful state organisation, they should have respected PA and taken the issue to them, but these barbarians took the aws to their hand and didnt even bothered to discuss the matter with PA

next time some taliban kill these scums, PA should just sit and let things happen, this is really what these shia scums deserve @Cheetah786, or should leave pakistan?

spoken like a true holy warrior!

Thumbs up to you for your message of peace and moderation. You're a real patriot.

By the way, have you ever stepped foot in or near to the Tribal Areas?

Spoken like a true Member of LEJ.

i guess you beat me to it

Last edited by a moderator:
spoken like a true holy warrior!

Thumbs up to you for your message of peace and moderation. You're a real patriot.

By the way, have you ever stepped foot in the Tribal Areas?

Yaaar waisee the Tribals shouldn't have done that anyhow & the Army should try to look into the situation without creating a mess for us in terms of alienating most of that Tribe !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom