What's new

Saudis cannot enjoy the fruits of Israel

Its Jewish fruit. Its haram for Saudis but they can buy weapon from Israel to attack Iran. That's halal. :omghaha:

I think smuggling is against any state's rule.

@al-Hasani recently i have eaten dates from Israel, i must say those were one the best i have ever come across.

Its Jewish fruit. Its haram for Saudis but they can buy weapon from Israel to attack Iran. That's halal. :omghaha:

Israel can destroy Iran without us getting involved :lol:

Just like submitting to India which is good, but having no relations with Pakistan is forbidden. :rofl:

Why not? :lol:

That Bengal Awami loyalist thinks the Mossad must have been behind it or implanted something in it :rofl:
Better safe than sorry, we are rather sneaky :lol:

Tell me something Saudi I can try in the UK. I don't come across much produce that says 'made in Saudi'

Do I need to go to some Arab market?

Being associated with an apartheid analogy is twice humiliating than being anything else. :lol:

What is more humiliating is begging other nations for financial aids, economic assistance.
It's often humiliating to be an Arab - but Jews have nothing to do with that, save by setting a superior and much-envied example. Arab acceptance of tyrannical leaders is the primary reason, and of course the stifling atmosphere of clans, tribalism, and sectarianism that always seems to come before the rule-of-law is another factor.

Yeah. But it's not a "troll" story. Billions of dollars worth of Israeli produce is exported to middle east markets. That doesn't include exports from Gaza transshipped through Israel, either. So why is there a bootleg market for Israeli stuff? It can't be because the Israeli stuff is cheaper; the vendors made sure to keep the Israel-origin labels on the fruit. Is it superior quality? The lure of the forbidden? Or do some Saudis hold that all trade is permitted, no matter what the King may say?

Better safe than sorry, we are rather sneaky :lol:

Tell me something Saudi I can try in the UK. I don't come across much produce that says 'made in Saudi'

Do I need to go to some Arab market?

MADEINSAUDI Saudi Catering - LONDON أول مطعم سعودي للتوصيل فيلندن
LuLu Hypermarket | Supermarkets | Department Stores
Supermarkets

Last edited:
The fruits are grown from land stolen from the Arabs.

Also the Jews would love to destroy one of the Muslims holy mosques in Jerusalem.

Israel can destroy Iran without us getting involved :lol:

Just like submitting to India which is good, but having no relations with Pakistan is forbidden. :rofl:
If they could they would, JEWS have no limits

They're the only ones to bomb Syria when they turn their back and fight zionist Al Qaeda

Israel needs to be pariah and completly boycotted, any company dealing with israeli's should be punished

Israel needs to be pariah and completly boycotted, any company dealing with israeli's should be punished

In an article last year in Middle East Economy, Yitzhak Gal, from Tel Aviv University’s Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies, wrote that “Israel’s exports to Middle Eastern markets in 2011 are estimated at over $6 billion, about 13 percent of overall Israeli exports.”

Choke on it.

Choke on it.

Yeah, dick head so lets reverse that and boycott israel..

There should be ZERO exports to any muslim country, we should destroy any trade relations with jews and should punish companies who work in or with israel by banning their activity in any of the worlds 56 muslim countries.

Muslim minorities in other countries should act to boycot and punish such companies also and protest their goverment to stop working with israel

Yeah, dick head so lets reverse that and boycott israel..

There should be ZERO exports to any muslim country, we should destroy any trade relations with jews and should punish companies who work in or with israel by banning their activity in any of the worlds 56 muslim countries.

Muslim minorities in other countries should act to boycot and punish such companies also and protest their goverment to stop working with israel

Boycott your computer, immigrant.

Back
Top Bottom