What's new

Saudis cannot enjoy the fruits of Israel

Yamam

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Saudi authorities seized 140 kilos of persimmons from Israel at a local market near the border with Jordan, local media reported.

The fruit had Israeli stickers on it and was found in the city of Qurayyat, in northern Saudi Arabia.

The head of the municipality environment health department, Abdulaziz Al-Masaed, said that authorities acted on information that Israeli fruit was being sold in the market.

“The municipality team conducted a surprise inspection after the closing hours of the fruit market and confiscated the fruit boxes that originated from Israel,” he said, according to a report in the Saudi Gazette.

Masaed also said that the Ministry of Commerce and Industry was notified and the head of the municipality said he does not know how the fruit could have entered the country as its origin was marked.

A source in the Ministry of Commerce and Industry said that an investigation is under way, noted the report.

The Arab League boycott of Israel, in place since 1948, is maintained by the Central Boycott Office in Damascus.

However, its enforcement varies across the Arab world.

In an article last year in Middle East Economy, Yitzchak Gal, from Tel Aviv University's Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies, wrote that "Israel's exports to Middle Eastern markets in 2011 are estimated at over $6 billion, about 13 percent of overall Israeli exports."

:lol:

Boycott a few kilos of fruit, but keep using the phones, computers etc with Israeli tech.

That's very strange considering the fact that this area of KSA has agricultural areas the size of Israel. Especially around Tabuk. Enormous olive fields, fields with citrus, oranges, water melons etc. fruits and enormous greenhouses.

A troll thread?

That's very strange considering the fact that this area of KSA has agricultural areas the size of Israel. Especially around Tabuk. Enormous olive fields, fields with citrus, oranges, water melons etc. fruits and enormous greenhouses.

Do you guys grow permissons/sharon fruit?

A troll thread?

Thought I'd lighten the mood from regional war.

Omg 1 unsignificant action every 6 months to make the comedy

I hope that saudis are not suffering too much from their fights against JEW NATO

BTW no links=MOSSAD fake

Omg 1 unsignificant action every 6 months to make the comedy

I hope that saudis are not suffering too much from their fights against JEW NATO

BTW no links=MOSSAD fake
Saudis have rejected JEW fruit and this proves they hate us.

I have no pics, and i'am not told that it's forbidden or just 1 action for the cameras

All i see is that JEWS are not humiliated, only arabs are humiliated and even stolen

I have no pics, and i'am not told that it's forbidden or just 1 action for the cameras

All i see is that JEWS are not humiliated, only arabs are humiliated and even stolen
I promise you, they hate JEW NATO and their FRUITS with every fibre of their being.

I have never eaten a persimmon :confused:

Jewish humor. You never tried a persimmon or a sharon fruit?

So did your take your dose of medicine today?

What I find frightening is that you are not trolling but that's just how you are. Even on platforms outside of PDF.

That really scares me.

Last edited:
It's often humiliating to be an Arab - but Jews have nothing to do with that, save by setting a superior and much-envied example. Arab acceptance of tyrannical leaders is the primary reason, and of course the stifling atmosphere of clans, tribalism, and sectarianism that always seems to come before the rule-of-law is another factor.

That's very strange considering the fact that this area of KSA has agricultural areas the size of Israel. Especially around Tabuk.
Yeah. But it's not a "troll" story. Billions of dollars worth of Israeli produce is exported to middle east markets. That doesn't include exports from Gaza transshipped through Israel, either. So why is there a bootleg market for Israeli stuff? It can't be because the Israeli stuff is cheaper; the vendors made sure to keep the Israel-origin labels on the fruit. Is it superior quality? The lure of the forbidden? Or do some Saudis hold that all trade is permitted, no matter what the King may say?

Back
Top Bottom