What's new

Saudi women refused entry to France for refusing to take off burkas

Okay to Indians what about Ninjas??? Ninjas need to cover their face too this is how they make a living. Why do ninjas have to suffer just to take a jab at Muslims??

This is a silly vindictive racist law against a very small minority of Muslims enacted by by Sarkosy for cheap popularity

1-95.jpg

Thing is actions like these are totally not helping women's rights activists here. Not at all. In fact it is severely damaging to us.

They say they support freedom and at the same time curtail it. Really when I am debating with a conservative and he brings up France it becomes very difficult to continue the debate. So yeah this whole law is hypocritical of the highest order.

How are security personal @ immigration in airports to identify who is travelling if the face is covered?

Dude - please trust me my friend wears a hijab and we have had a chat on several occasions regarding this subject - whenever at an airport she is asked to remove her veil she removes it immediately to confirm her ID - Its the way you do it and make sure you respect the ladies choice of privacy. This is not about security - the ruling was put in by Sarkozy to gain popularity from the far right and is simply an anti Islamic move.

Dude - please trust me my friend wears a hijab and we have had a chat on several occasions regarding this subject - whenever at an airport she is asked to remove her veil she removes it immediately to confirm her ID - Its the way you do it and make sure you respect the ladies choice of privacy. This is not about security - the ruling was put in by Sarkozy to gain popularity from the far right and is simply an anti Islamic move.

face covering veil and hijab are same.???

You know you can hide guns knives and explosives even assault rifles in some sikh turbans... IT is a threat to security let's ban that too.

During inspection they can lift the turban in private... No problem.. their country, their rules...

Back
Top Bottom