What's new

Saudi women beat the living crap out of trolling religious cop

As I expected, your training has not been good. I several times told my Chinese friends that if you want to do something right then you got to do it by yourself.

See you missed the link that I posted in the middle of the quoted text. Go back and you will see it in good colors.

The link is from womensrightwithoutfrontiers the credibility of which is the same as any other leading non-political organization.

I was desisting to post the links from that page earlier thinking that you will understand but now I have to do it myself. Now do not go around blaming me for it. Okay?

China: Best Practices -- Infanticide “What if the Infant Is Still Alive after Induced Labor?”
http://www.pearlsofchina-thefilm.com/Infanticide.pdf

New Evidence Regarding China’s One Child Policy Forced Abortion, Involuntary Sterilization, Infanticide and Coercive Family Planning
http://www.pearlsofchina-thefilm.com/littlejohn1.pdf

The Consequences of Coercion: China’s One Child Policy and Violence Against Women and Girls
http://www.pearlsofchina-thefilm.com/littlejohn2.pdf

An Evaluation of 30 Years of the One Child Policy in China
http://www.pearlsofchina-thefilm.com/kadeer.pdf

I deliberately left some out. Would you like me to post them too? I will be happy to help you.:cheers:

Will you please get something right through your thick scull, we are talking about "rape" the worst mistreatment of "women" ever.

Found me another country got the reputation of "Rape Capital" like India did, no bull-sh!t please.:rofl::rofl:
Delhi: The Rape Capital of India - India - The Times of India

Will you please get something right through your thick scull, we are talking about "rape" the worst mistreatment of "women" ever.

Found me another country got the reputation of "Rape Capital" like India did, no bull-sh!t please.:rofl::rofl:
Delhi: The Rape Capital of India - India - The Times of India

Well first, the phrase is "thick skull" (watching too much american movies in your time off ;)

Second, I already pointed out to you that you have to concentrate better at your work. Now go back and read post 44 to find about your favourite subject of the day :cheers:

@jonasad......Man this is laughable, the state will decide that who the women shud accompany, the women should not drive alone. this is called interference in one's life....... hahahahahaha. its useless putting sense into you when your outlook towards life is so narrow minded.

A woman's life or any individuals life has nothing to do with religion, get this thing in your head.
Freedom is everything, If i want to follow something I will follow and my state dosent forbid me from following my thoughts.
If in some country it happens then thats called INTERFERNCE in a person's life

i hate ppl who laugh like hahaha while debating be professional plzz nd argue with manners.
The Bolded part do you think this is written in Sharia'h?
Hv you studies sharia'h?
No- not allowing women to drive a car is Saudi Law. Nothing to do with Sharia'h.

Muslim Women were allowed to ride horses or camel in old days.. because that was the medium of travel.. today its generally a Car.. so if a state is not allowing the women to drive a car.. it has nothing to do with Sharia'h.

You can put a sense in me only if you talk sensibly.

first decide you talking about saudi law or sharia'h.. Dont mix them up

Oh, i am so sorry for my typo, Mr, "Shakespeare"
Btw, i won't even bother to look at the link, another BS site, hope you understood whats mean by "creditable" source, every single "link" i provide is considered creditable by public, what about yours ?

Please don't be such a bad loser, admit it, you guys are expert in women abuse especially "Rape" and thats a well known "Fact" period.

LOL!

Rape in Israeli prisons....hilarious.

People get raped all the time in prison, but not by israeli interrogators.

in turkey, 30% of women reported being raped by their husbands.

in pakistan, honor killings are the leading cause of unnatural death for women (15,000+ a year).

hell...in "palestine" 2/3 of all homicides are not by israeli bullets, but honor killings.

and a fraction of the prisoners in israel are women, and they live in women-only prisons.

in our prisons you get digital television, open university, library, meals.

this isn't some pakistan death school or anything. there is no capital punishment.

Girls all the time would attack border police with rocks to get arrested.

Why? Because PALESTINIAN WOMEN would rather be in an Israeli jail than living in Ramallah or Gaza city.

pregnant palestinians coming crying to jerusalem hospitals, demanding aslyum because they're pregnant out of wedlock and their peace-loving families will murder them for it.

so dont give me a **** about how evil israel is.

youd be lucky to be 1/1000 as progressive as the most extremist zionist.

Oh, i am so sorry for my typo, Mr, "Shakespeare"
Btw, i won't even bother to look at the link, another BS site, hope you understood whats mean by "creditable" source, every single "link" i provide is considered creditable by public, what about yours ?

Please don't be such a bad loser, admit it, you guys are expert in women abuse especially "Rape" and thats a well known "Fact" period.

Okay first, you should be saying "credible" in the current context and not "creditable".

And secondly the moment you bring up Credibility & China in a discussion, one remembers the following from the good Mr. Winston Churchill (Lt):

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

Now do you still want to continue the India - China discussion or can we get back to congratulating the Saudi woman who beat the crap out of the religious cop?

LOL!

in pakistan, honor killings are the leading cause of unnatural death for women (15,000+ a year).

hell...in "palestine" 2/3 of all homicides are not by israeli bullets, but honor killings.

and a fraction of the prisoners in israel are women, and they live in women-only prisons.

this isn't some pakistan death school or anything. there is no capital punishment.

Why? Because PALESTINIAN WOMEN would rather be in an Israeli jail than living in Ramallah or Gaza city.

pregnant palestinians coming crying to jerusalem hospitals, demanding aslyum because they're pregnant out of wedlock and their peace-loving families will murder them for it.

Another rant with no credibility.. you are worthless.

LOL!

Pictures speak louder than words

The death toll from the Palestinian side is 1,400 casualties, including 300 children. Amnesty claims to have found no evidence that civilians were deliberately used by Hamas fighters as human shields, as claimed by the Israeli army.

“Most of the destruction was deliberate and free. They have been conducted in circumstances which confirm that they were not justified by military necessity,” said Amnesty in its report.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!

USA, 1970: Every dead Vietnamese is a commie.
Israel, 2010: Every dead Palestinian is a terrorist.

This thread is going nowhere except for throwing dirt at each other.

First of all the main story, that woman should not be harrased for walking with a man and neither should she be punished for beating up a 'cop' who is an extremist any how.

Saudi Arabia is a regressive state, many would not like to live there, now for other countries, we all have good and bad, not all places are bad and not all places are good.

So rather than looking at what others do wrong, learn on what others do right.

Close this Thread.

i hate ppl who laugh like hahaha while debating be professional plzz nd argue with manners.
The Bolded part do you think this is written in Sharia'h?
Hv you studies sharia'h?
No- not allowing women to drive a car is Saudi Law. Nothing to do with Sharia'h.

Muslim Women were allowed to ride horses or camel in old days.. because that was the medium of travel.. today its generally a Car.. so if a state is not allowing the women to drive a car.. it has nothing to do with Sharia'h.

You can put a sense in me only if you talk sensibly.

first decide you talking about saudi law or sharia'h.. Dont mix them up

I have never mentioned anything abt shariah law dont deviate from the topic, we are talking abt the laws I mentioned earlier in my posts which happens to be in saudi arabia and its called INTERFERNCE in simple english.

I am being sensible, point to my previous posts where I have mentioned SHARIAH.....OK, then talk of arguing sensibly.

Lastly hats off to the saudi lady who beat the pest called Moral police

Dont define some one unless you dont know them..
leave getting personal aside, i can too define you in 2 words so reply to me on some basis.
i have given you links and tried to prove some thing.. why dont you counter it instead of whinning.
Buddy...Even a first year law or sociology student can easily take apart your argument. But here goes...

In any crime, if the victim does not press charges, there is nothing the state can do. Unwillingness to prosecute a crime is not the same as the incompetency in prosecuting the offender. Incompetency can mean lack of evidence or a badly trained counselor. FYI...The word 'counselor' mean an accredited officer of the court, either prosecutor or defense attorney. It is acceptable to call either type 'counselor'.

Next...The US military is a segment of the American society. So in order to make your argument effective, you MUST show a direct correlation effect between this segment of the larger society to the larger society itself. You must show that ALL police departments have the same indifferent attitude and UNWILLINGNESS to prosecute rape. What really debunked your argument is that if there is such a widespread indifference attitude and unwillingness to prosecute rape in the US, then how did you get the rape statistics in the first place since women would have been so reluctant to press charges? And if they are so reluctant, then there would no statistics. In the muslim world, if rape is not reported and recorded, then forced sex, aka 'rape', simply does not exist.

Get it?

lol what?

women and children have more rights in israel or "palestine" than pakistan and saudi arabia, that's for sure.

how many women murdered a year in honor killings in pakistan?

10,000 at a minumum..

What BS is that? :rofl: Women and children have more rights in Palestine than in Israel? :rofl: Right, that's why they get smited by the Israeli state every few years. Now tell me, is the Pakistani state doing anything similar, or has done anything similar in the past? :blah:

And 10,000 honour killings each year? That's the height of ignorance breached. Even your most liberal human rights activist comes up with a figure of around 500, which itself is likely to be exaggerated.

Back
Top Bottom