What's new

Saudi women beat the living crap out of trolling religious cop

Btw guys, I don't see why these women should be trying to beat a policeman. The guy is doing his job for which he is getting paid for. If they have problems with the law he is enforcing, they should take it up with the state, not some innocent policeman.

Pictures speak louder than words

The death toll from the Palestinian side is 1,400 casualties, including 300 children. Amnesty claims to have found no evidence that civilians were deliberately used by Hamas fighters as human shields, as claimed by the Israeli army.

“Most of the destruction was deliberate and free. They have been conducted in circumstances which confirm that they were not justified by military necessity,” said Amnesty in its report.

YouTube - Palestine

YouTube - Free Palestine

LOL, pictures?

Pictures do not trump facts and figures. Palestinians are experts at manipulating facts and figures with pictures and propaganda:

Pallywood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So yes, pictures do speak louder then words. That's all the Palestinians have.

You use pictures to incite emotion not discuss the conflict in calm and rational terms

In Israel, the government banned the taking of pictures of the aftermath of suicide bombings because they were concerned that it would be used as propaganda for the PLO.

The Palestinians, on the other hand, court the media to look at the staged aftermath of whatever conflict they picked with israel.

Over 1,500 journalists in the WB/Gaza at any given time - and if any one of them ask the wrong questions, they're thrown out.

Palestinian Authority: Lift the Ban on Al Jazeera | Human Rights Watch

Hilarious! the most pro-terror network on the planet is banned by the so-called "moderate" Palestinians.

But at least that's a step above Pakestni military, which bans media from reporting on their war all together.

Why?

Because you're busy killing thousands of civilians a year?

numbers speak for themselves..

Last edited by a moderator:
What numbers speak for themselves? Dude are you a troll or are you serious? Because if it's the latter, then that's some extraordinary ignorance.

Great to see women take their rightful position in any oppressive society. The kingdom has much to learn from its liberal neighbours. While the region might not be liberal entirely, it is certainly better than what Riyadh offers to its own women.

I am all praises for Bahrain especially in the region for their women's rights matters. I do wish Saudi women all the best for their future.

What numbers speak for themselves? Dude are you a troll or are you serious? Because if it's the latter, then that's some extraordinary ignorance.

Numbers, math statistics.

How many people have died in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

40,000? No. That's Pakistan's war in the north.

You'd think there is some on-going genocide or something the way the media reports the conflict.

Compare the Haiti earthquake coverage to any one of Israel's wars.

Palestinians are following in the footsteps of Nazi propagandists. that's all they have.

the first thing Arafat did when he was allowed to return was throwing out the media.

Now all foreign press are basically PLO microphones. This is what sells. The 50+ Muslim states want to hear about how israel is the devil.

50 muslim countries = 1.5+ billion people.

that's a lot of ad revenue.

So how many of the dead are civilians killed by the army? Are you not noting the difference? Palestinian civilians being killed by Israeli state as state policy vs Pakistani civilians killed by suicide bombers who the Pakistani state is going after.

So how many of the dead are civilians killed by the army? Are you not noting the difference? Palestinian civilians being killed by Israeli state as state policy vs Pakistani civilians killed by suicide bombers who the Pakistani state is going after.

How does anyone know when Pakistan's bars the media from accessing the conflict?

you have 40,000 KIA since 2004.

Considering Pakistan's tactics, their refusal to allow independent observers, not providing casualty statistics (unlike Israel, USA), all we have is the gender/age distribution.

So we can simulate Pakistan's policies and the numbers show the overwhelming killed are civilians.

Just 2 weeks ago 70 civilians were killed in a Pakistani airstrike.

this is huge considering very very rarely do we hear about these sorts of incidents.

Muslims killing Muslim civilians simply doesn't sell newspapers.

Few flaws in your arguments.

1. If we are not told how many civilians die, how can you come with an accurate number such as 40,000. I need a source for that number because even most liberal estimates before have shown few hundred dead.

2. If PA didn't like acknowledging civilians dying, why would it do it with the airstrike in questions?

3. The airstrike was a rare one and such incidents are not common.

4. Pakistan's refusal to allow independent observers is because we would have to provide extra security for them when the military is already stretched.

5. The high respect and approval of PA in militant-infested areas negates your points about lots of civilians dying.

6. You ignored my point about Israel killing civilians as state policy and nothing such as Pakistan.

7. I also asked you for source on 10,000/15,000 honour killings each year, as even most liberal estimates give numbers such as 500 each year.

i Love this how House of Saud lovers are trying to drail the thread and doing every thing they can to change the subject.

Few flaws in your arguments.

1. If we are not told how many civilians die, how can you come with an accurate number such as 40,000. I need a source for that number because even most liberal estimates before have shown few hundred dead.

A few hundred dead, LOL!

You cannot be serious.

War in North-West Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

13,000+ Taliban killed

All we have is the numbers the Pakistani military provides, since independent media is banned from accessing the conflict and counting the bodies.

According to this site, 7,000+ civilians (confirmed) have been killed.

Pakistan Assessment 2010

Approximately 3 million have been made homeless.

WE don't have sources because Pakistan's ruthless generals won't let independent researchers to access the conflict.

WHY? If Pakistan's military is so great and superior to Israel, why can't we count the bodies?

Everyone and their mothers know how Pakistan rolls. They don't **** around.

Villages accused of hosting Taliban militants are bulldozed without question.

But because Pakistan is a member of the United Nations Human Rights Council, it is immune from attack and international criticism.

It can do as it pleases. It could bomb and kill 100 civilians next week, and not a peep from anyone.

2. If PA didn't like acknowledging civilians dying, why would it do it with the airstrike in questions?

3. The airstrike was a rare one and such incidents are not common.

Again, your opinion is based on an absence of media coverage. Pakistan's media is not free. Journalists cannot criticize Pakistan's military performance. BBC was thrown out by the Pakistani military.

Why?

4. Pakistan's refusal to allow independent observers is because we would have to provide extra security for them when the military is already stretched.

Oh bullshit. Journalists are in war zones all the time. Thousands of journalists are in the West Bank/Gaza/Lebanon without fear. As long as they know the military isn't going to target them for being journalists, everything is honky dory.

I interacted with journalists all the time. They go to and from the checkpoints on an hourly basis.

journalists are in iraq, sudan, somalia, etc...

5. The high respect and approval of PA in militant-infested areas negates your points about lots of civilians dying.

Well why do Pakistani's want to believe their military is a ruthless force?

War is always a moral outrage. But considering the way the Taliban fights and how evil they are, and how difficult it is to differentiate between civilian and soldier, it's outrageous to infer only a couple "hundred" civilians have died.
6. You ignored my point about Israel killing civilians as state policy and nothing such as Pakistan.

LOL! Proof please? Israel has the lowest combatant/civilian ratio on the planet. We subsidize our enemies. We agree to controlled cease-fires and deliver them humanitarian aid.

Hell, we even let wounded Hamas use our hospitals.

Don't even dare accuse Israel of having a state policy of killing civilians when Pakistan kills more civilians in a month than Israel does in 6 decades.

7. I also asked you for source on 10,000/15,000 honour killings each year, as even most liberal estimates give numbers such as 500 each year.

I've posted sources in other threads.

At least 9,000 in one part of Pakistan.

Ending the silence on 'honour killing' | Society | The Observer

This isn't unique to Pakistan. Honor killings are the leading cause of death for women in the muslim world. Honor killings happen all the time in the West Bank.

I've personally visited crime scenes. It is disgusting.

A few hundred dead, LOL!

You cannot be serious.

War in North-West Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

13,000+ Taliban killed

All we have is the numbers the Pakistani military provides, since independent media is banned from accessing the conflict and counting the bodies.

According to this site, 7,000+ civilians (confirmed) have been killed.

Pakistan Assessment 2010

Approximately 3 million have been made homeless.

That website is your source? Because all other western websites give number of 3,000 killed in last 3 years. And that's in terrorist violence.

That website is not reliable as it has previously written unsubstantiated claims. If you can bring in half-reliable source, I might take your claims seriously. If those figures were reliable then they would be published elsewhere too.

13,000 Taliban killed, so what about those? Do you consider them civilians?

So what about your figure of 40,000? Anything remotely close?

WE don't have sources because Pakistan's ruthless generals won't let independent researchers to access the conflict.

WHY? If Pakistan's military is so great and superior to Israel, why can't we count the bodies?

What a simplistic reply. It's a ******* war zone you dumb moron. The figures you get from Afghanistan is also from NATO, not independent figures.

Everyone and their mothers know how Pakistan rolls. They don't **** around.

Villages accused of hosting Taliban militants are bulldozed without question.

Yeah, anything to support that, or more information from unreliable biased websites?

But because Pakistan is a member of the United Nations Human Rights Council, it is immune from attack and international criticism.

It can do as it pleases. It could bomb and kill 100 civilians next week, and not a peep from anyone.

Well what about Israel on the same topic?

Again, your opinion is based on an absence of media coverage. Pakistan's media is not free. Journalists cannot criticize Pakistan's military performance. BBC was thrown out by the Pakistani military.

Why?

You didn't answer my question. If PA did not want to acknowledge civilian death, why would it do it with the incident you mentioned? Also, again, if there's not much information, how can you assume that civilians are being killed? Public sentiments in the affected areas shows otherwise what you're asserting.

Oh bullshit. Journalists are in war zones all the time. Thousands of journalists are in the West Bank/Gaza/Lebanon without fear. As long as they know the military isn't going to target them for being journalists, everything is honky dory.

I interacted with journalists all the time. They go to and from the checkpoints on an hourly basis.

journalists are in iraq, sudan, somalia, etc...

Dude, you do realize that there's a difference between the situation in where you're talking about and where I am talking about. You're comparing situation there to situation similar to Afghanistan?

Well why do Pakistani's want to believe their military is a ruthless force?

War is always a moral outrage. But considering the way the Taliban fights and how evil they are, and how difficult it is to differentiate between civilian and soldier, it's outrageous to infer only a couple "hundred" civilians have died.

You're avoiding what I am saying.

LOL! Proof please? Israel has the lowest combatant/civilian ratio on the planet. We subsidize our enemies. We agree to controlled cease-fires and deliver them humanitarian aid.

Hell, we even let wounded Hamas use our hospitals.

Don't even dare accuse Israel of having a state policy of killing civilians when Pakistan kills more civilians in a month than Israel does in 6 decades.

What kind of ignorant BS is that? I won't even bother arguing with such BS.

I've posted sources in other threads.

At least 9,000 in one part of Pakistan.

Ending the silence on 'honour killing' | Society | The Observer

This isn't unique to Pakistan. Honor killings are the leading cause of death for women in the muslim world. Honor killings happen all the time in the West Bank.

I've personally visited crime scenes. It is disgusting.

You honestly have any idea what you're talking about?

9,000? You do realize how big that number is, and you believe everything that's written on the internet? If that was true then there would be a much bigger deal made about honour killings.

This is on BBC and it says a number in hundreds.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan 'honour killing' probe

Check the 4th paragraph.

leading cause of women's death? In middle east you're talking about numbers in maybe double figures in most countries, maybe triple figure in a few. You think there's possibly other reasons that result in more women dying, such as diseases? Seriously, how old are you kid? Is this what a typical Israeli like with debates?

That website is your source? Because all other western websites give number of 3,000 killed in last 3 years. And that's in terrorist violence.

That website is not reliable as it has previously written unsubstantiated claims. If you can bring in half-reliable source, I might take your claims seriously. If those figures were reliable then they would be published elsewhere too.

13,000 Taliban killed, so what about those? Do you consider them civilians?

So what about your figure of 40,000? Anything remotely close?

I just provided sources to support my argument.

At least 40,000 have been killed in the war in the north since 2004.

the israeli-palestinian conflict has killed 19,000 since 1948.

List of modern conflicts in the Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well what about Israel on the same topic?

goldstone report, hello? more UN resolutions than all 191 UN member states combined?

genocidal war criminal states sit on the UNHRC. here are the arab tribes sponsoring the genocide in darfur, and they sit on the UNHRC.

SAUDI ARABIA LEADS THE UNHRC!

Now Libya has joined! absolutely repulsive.

You didn't answer my question. If PA did not want to acknowledge civilian death, why would it do it with the incident you mentioned? Also, again, if there's not much information, how can you assume that civilians are being killed? Public sentiments in the affected areas shows otherwise what you're asserting.

Explain to me why the PA bans the media from accessing their conflict? Why they don't provide civilian casualties?

And what little information we do have on civilian casualties, it shows how ruthless the Pakistani military is.

And looking at Pakistan's performance in Kashmir, training and aiding LeT terrorists....the burden of proof rests against your country.

9,000? You do realize how big that number is, and you believe everything that's written on the internet? If that was true then there would be a much bigger deal made about honour killings.

This is on BBC and it says a number in hundreds.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan 'honour killing' probe

It doesn't say hundreds. It says 60 killed in one part of Punjab.

Guardian says 9,000.

You know, the guardian - paper that posts all the **** about how evil israel is that the muslim states constantly point to as evidence?

oh i see its only reliable when it talks **** about israel, not pakistan.

Check the 4th paragraph.

leading cause of women's death? In middle east you're talking about numbers in maybe double figures in most countries, maybe triple figure in a few. You think there's possibly other reasons that result in more women dying, such as diseases? Seriously, how old are you kid? Is this what a typical Israeli like with debates?

leading cause of unnatural death.

look, can you not taking criticism of your country?

israel has free media. very self-critical.

why does pakistan ban self-criticism? why is it banning facebook?

maybe if you knew just how hypocritical your leadership truly is, youd spend less time whining about the zionists and more time improving and reforming your military and government.

Such weak men are trying to be the moral police.. :lol: stupid.. i think more and more women should come out in open and thrash such weak and fragile moral policing people they are the weakest people on earth and they want women under them??? you fight it and try to get it..?? :;):

Back
Top Bottom