What's new

Saudi women beat the living crap out of trolling religious cop

Indians regard of other human beings are so low, that they cheat, steal and kill innocent foreign visitors! :sniper::hang2:

You see it here on PDF. If you are strong and know India well enough to cut through their BS, they back down. But if you are weak and naive about India they feed you all their India "shining / superpower" BS. :angel::devil:

Did you hear the story about that Nathur that was killed in Dubai by the pinoy girls and they kept him the refrigerator and fed the carcass to their guests for meals? I still have the pictures, I can share also here.

I can get also several more instances of the happiness that the U.S troops are providing to pinoy girls in the good old Phillippines.

Would you like that?

Indians regard of other human beings are so low, that they cheat, steal and kill innocent foreign visitors! :sniper::hang2:

You see it here on PDF. If you are strong and know India well enough to cut through their BS, they back down. But if you are weak and naive about India they feed you all their India "shining / superpower" BS. :angel::devil:

So true sino, like i said before, "Mirrors" must be a luxury in India, that may be the reason they never knew their real "image"
Look what a great reputation they got;
Delhi: The Rape Capital of India - India - The Times of India

The guy has to exaggerate. He has no choice. He knows he is defending a morally odious society in an oblique way -- by inflating the atrociousness of the crimes to make possible the deception that such crimes are as equally acceptable in the US as any oppression of women in Saudi society.

Dont define some one unless you dont know them..
leave getting personal aside, i can too define you in 2 words so reply to me on some basis.
i have given you links and tried to prove some thing.. why dont you counter it instead of whinning.

Indeed the US is a terrible country. I see daily riots in my neighborhood demanding shariah-type law-and-order in the US...:rolleyes:

oh that sharia law realy prick you guys,Actually what you percieve from that is totally opposite as even those who try to enforce it,dosent have the real and correct idea of what it is.The terrorists have no religion and neither follow any law.
my POV was , despite being an oppressive society its free of many evils, which take refuge in a free society.

As theres no Sharia law, People are free to hangout with hookers in nightclubs, drink alcohole,cheat upon there wives etc etc.
No wonder people love that ethical and social freedom as they truly endup satisfied.
Enjoy the freedom :bunny:

So true sino, like i said before, "Mirrors" must be a luxury in India, that may be the reason they never knew their real "image"
Look what a great reputation they got;

Yeah I know, there are a lot of things that we Indians and the world does not know.

I know that a lot of Chinese people too do not know a lot about their fascist Communist party policies.

For example, how about the following:

Epoch Times - China?s Forced Sterilization Campaign Is a Crime Against Humanity

The Chinese Communist Party denies that it forces women to abort wanted pregnancies or to be sterilized. This is propaganda. The breaking story—Population and Family Planning Bureau has detained 1,300 people in a campaign to sterilize nearly 10,000 people in the city of Puning, Guangdong Province—proves it.

A courageous investigative report by the Nanfang Countryside Daily gives us a rare glimpse into the brutal inner workings of China’s One-Child Policy. The Puning population control authorities have detained parents—as well as other family members, such as elderly grandparents—for refusing the sterilization procedures.

The twenty-day campaign, launched April 7, is well along in achieving its goal of 9,559 sterilizations. “A doctor in Daba village said that his team was working flat out, beginning sterilizations every day at 8 a.m. and working straight through until 4 a.m. the following day.”
Violators of the [one child] policy are routinely punished with fines, and in some cases, subjected to forced sterilization, forced abortion, arbitrary detention, and torture.

What’s the hurry? Officials in Puning may fail in their bid for promotion to a second-tier county “if they cannot meet all quotas,” according to The London Times.

Sterilization quotas? Perhaps this is the reason that Puning authorities are sterilizing people like 64-year-old Huang Ruifeng, as reported by The Telegraph.

Unfortunately, the Puning sterilization campaign is not an isolated incident. According to the 2009 Report of the Congressional-Executive Commission on China, “Violators of the [one child] policy are routinely punished with fines, and in some cases, subjected to forced sterilization, forced abortion, arbitrary detention, and torture.”

The State Department 2009 Country Report on China states, “In the case of families that already had two children, one parent was often pressured to undergo sterilization.”

Not only does the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) forcibly sterilize women. It also forcibly aborts women who get pregnant without a government-issued “birth permit.” These abortions can occur up to the ninth month of pregnancy, and can be so violent that they sometimes result in the death of the women.

To see the evidence, read the documents submitted to the Congressional Record in November 2009:

Link>>>>Home Page

China has the highest female suicide rate in the world. According to the World Heath Organization, 500 women a day end their lives in China—a rate that is three times higher than that for males in the same country. Could this grim statistic be related to the emotional and physical trauma of forced abortion and forced sterilization?

The CCP’s coercive family planning practices are also linked to dangerously skewed birth ratios of more than 120 boys born for every 100 girls born. The traditional preference for boys, the harsh limit on the number of children allowed, and the availability of sex-selective abortion have led to a situation in which there are approximately 37 million more men than women in China today.

This “gendercide” is a major driving force behind human trafficking and sexual slavery, not only in China but in several surrounding countries as well.

China’s one-child policy causes more violence against women and girls than any other official policy on earth. It doesn’t matter whether you’re pro-choice or pro-life on this issue. No one should support forced abortion, because it’s not a choice.

In 2002, the International Criminal Court was established in The Hague. This Court’s definition of “crimes against humanity” includes torture, forced sterilization or any other form of sexual violence of similar gravity, when committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack. These human rights atrocities must be “part either of a government policy … or of a wide practice of atrocities tolerated or condoned by a government.”

The CCP denies that it forcibly sterilizes people. If that’s true, then why isn’t the CCP stopping the forced sterilization campaign currently being carried out in Puning? The Party is certainly tolerating this campaign and set the population targets that have given rise to the sterilization quotas.

For these reasons, in my opinion, the forced abortions and sterilizations perpetrated in connection with enforcement of the One-Child Policy likely fall within the definition of a “crime against humanity.”

Last edited:
Jonasad dont talk BS, the fact is tht in Saudi theres no women's right. Its absurd that they cant drive cars, they cant go anywhere alone but shud be accompanied by some male relative, thats absurd and thats not women's right.
If we see a lady as an individual, then the state has no business in her life and if somethings are applicable by the state on women then obviously same shud be applicable to men in saudi.

Even we can go on giving links, but basic truth dosent change, that each and every person is free to do whatever he/she likes.
Who the heck is state and religion to question what a person is supposed to do/behave/conduct??

Saudi Arabia: Male Guardianship Policies Harm Women | Human Rights Watch

Saudi Arabia: Free Woman Who Sought Court Aid | Human Rights Watch

Document - Saudi Arabia: Gross human rights abuses against women | Amnesty International

To member posting here lets not go on measuring which country has the highest atrocities against women.

Atrocities against women is a big concern for almost every country and strict laws and fast courts shud be implemented.

In India to theres a lot of problems and I wont deny it, but there was a time when women actually enjoyed complete freedom and rights and hope the golden age comes back.

Swayamvar is one such concept in ancient India (BC years) where women were free to choose the husband among many guys.

Works by ancient Indian grammarians such as Patanjali and Katyayana suggest that women were educated in the early Vedic period[9][10] Rigvedic verses suggest that the women married at a mature age and were probably free to select their husband.[11] Scriptures such as Rig Veda and Upanishads mention several women sages and seers, notably Gargi and Maitreyi.[12]

Some kingdoms in the ancient India had traditions such as nagarvadhu ("bride of the city"). Women competed to win the coveted title of the nagarvadhu. Amrapali is the most famous example of a nagarvadhu.

According to studies, women enjoyed equal status and rights during the early Vedic period.[13] However, later (approximately 500 B.C.), the status of women began to decline with the Smritis (esp. Manusmriti) and with the Islamic invasion of Babur and the Mughal empire and later Christianity curtailing women's freedom and rights.[5]

The concept of purdah came to India after the Muslim conquest.

Jonasad dont talk BS, the fact is tht in Saudi theres no women's right. Its absurd that they cant drive cars, they cant go anywhere alone but shud be accompanied by some male relative, thats absurd and thats not women's right.
If we see a lady as an individual, then the state has no business in her life and if somethings are applicable by the state on women then obviously same shud be applicable to men in saudi.

Even we can go on giving links, but basic truth dosent change, that each and every person is free to do whatever he/she likes.
Who the heck is state and religion to question what a person is supposed to do/behave/conduct??

i think the chinese reply is enough for you.. read them.. i dont wanna go down there again...

the bold part shows that you are naive.. if state is not the authority to question this then who? Aliens?

about religion didnt your religion forbid of any thing? or its just Islam?

Faith has a business in ensuring the correct way of life for the followers. You dont like it you dont follow it. Thats why there are different religions...
You disagree with islamic way of life.. dont follow it... and then agian dont critisize it.. in return you will get too.

If you talk about Shari'ah i will talk about Hindutva.

so talk about Saudi law (which i believe is not shari'ah)

Sharia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
HaHaHa, running out of bullets ? For pete's sake, give me a break !!!
A article from a well known anti-China web-site ? official site of "Falun gong" please stop making a fool out of yourself.

I can dig out hundreds of "source" from all those anti-India hate site.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

As I expected, your training has not been good. I several times told my Chinese friends that if you want to do something right then you got to do it by yourself.

See you missed the link that I posted in the middle of the quoted text. Go back and you will see it in good colors.

The link is from womensrightwithoutfrontiers the credibility of which is the same as any other leading non-political organization.

I was desisting to post the links from that page earlier thinking that you will understand but now I have to do it myself. Now do not go around blaming me for it. Okay?

China: Best Practices -- Infanticide “What if the Infant Is Still Alive after Induced Labor?”
http://www.pearlsofchina-thefilm.com/Infanticide.pdf

New Evidence Regarding China’s One Child Policy Forced Abortion, Involuntary Sterilization, Infanticide and Coercive Family Planning
http://www.pearlsofchina-thefilm.com/littlejohn1.pdf

The Consequences of Coercion: China’s One Child Policy and Violence Against Women and Girls
http://www.pearlsofchina-thefilm.com/littlejohn2.pdf

An Evaluation of 30 Years of the One Child Policy in China
http://www.pearlsofchina-thefilm.com/kadeer.pdf

I deliberately left some out. Would you like me to post them too? I will be happy to help you.:cheers:

@jonasad......Man this is laughable, the state will decide that who the women shud accompany, the women should not drive alone. this is called interference in one's life....... hahahahahaha. its useless putting sense into you when your outlook towards life is so narrow minded.

A woman's life or any individuals life has nothing to do with religion, get this thing in your head.
Freedom is everything, If i want to follow something I will follow and my state dosent forbid me from following my thoughts.
If in some country it happens then thats called INTERFERNCE in a person's life

Since 1971, the incidence of rape in India has increased by a whopping 734%.

Yes, that’s 734%. No typo here. (Source: National Crime Records Bureau)

Want to talk with me about mistreatments of "women"
Beat this first
:rofl::rofl:

Well if is Rape that is your favourite talking point then surely am pleased to provide you with the success of disinformation of the Chinese communist party:

US-China Today: Rape in China

Statistics for rape cases are hard to quantify worldwide, and China is no exception. The U.S. Department of State reported 31,833 rapes in China in 2007, though the Chinese government has not released official statistics for that year. In 2005, the last year for which official Chinese statistics are available, the official number was merely 15,000.

"Only one out of ten cases happened is likely to be reported," said Luo Tsun-yin, a social psychologist at Shih Hsin University in Taiwan, and some estimate that the ratio is even greater. Even if a case is reported, the woman may be pressured by the authorities, her family or the attacker himself to recant.

The majority of these crimes are committed by someone the victim knows. "In the idea of the ‘rape myth,' the victim and rapist are said to be strangers, but what we saw from real-life cases were mostly acquaintances," said Zhang Qi, whose graduate research at the Chinese Academy of the Social Sciences centered on media reports of rape. Her MA thesis looked at hundreds of Chinese legal newspaper reports of rape cases in 2004, finding the following data, below.*

You will get a lot of more information when you visit the link but even if we do thumbrule maths basis what is detailed in this report you will find that there were more than 150,000 rapes in China in that year my dear.

Now don't come back saying that you cannot do maths and you got here only because you know English :cheers:

As I said atrocities against women is there in almost all countries and its very very sad.

@newwave what are you trying to prove by giving links???

Do you love participating in dick measuring contests??

Neways here yo go