What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

I don't think i need to explain that, just search it up.

Well through the politicians and ultimately their influence on Obama they may control where the military goes but they don't have much influence within the military itself.

Well through the politicians and ultimately their influence on Obama they may control where the military goes but they don't have much influence within the military itself.

This will be a whole new discussion all together and frankly this isn't the thread for it and neither am i in the mood to do deep search to post links.

I agree that we must never focus on building ties with one nation alone. Relations with all nations are beneficial, & every country has to be dealt with in its own way. Anyway, we can discuss this topic later because I need to respond to another thread.

Lol ha ha, poor p(-)0ENiX, the forum's been keeping you busy huh?:lol:

I thought you are Kashmiri, all Pakistanis are my people why you feeling insecure, my support for someone will never be at the expense of the people of Pakistan.

Punjabi of Kashmiri ethnicity just as you are a Pukhtoon of Turkish ethnicity ! :)

Dude, I'm not being insecure..I was just asking a question ! :blink:

If KSA is attacked, it means Pakistan is attacked.

I am ready to enlist and fight for KSA.

@Yzd Khalifa, please have my F-15 E ready.

I am coming in. :D

Sir F-15 E aaap nahin uraa sakteiii ubbbb kiyun kei aaap neiii F-15 E mein gear dhondteii phirnaa haii aur gear samajhe kei midflight aaap handbreak dabaa deinn geiii....achiii bhaliii bird ka engine overheat ho jaiii gaaa, dholki phuttt jaiii giii aur bahir sei bhi phir denting penting karvanii pareiii giii ! :whistle:

Aaap ko F-6 ya F-7 hi milaa gaa...lenaa hai tou leiii leiiiin warnaaa phir salaam dua karteiii haiin ! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=136877]Armstrong[/MENTION] [MENTION=23101]Desert Fox[/MENTION]

What are your opinions on improving ties with Iran provided they had a nationalistic government instead of a religious one, & weren't kind off isolated as they are at the moment?

Personally, I would like having very close ties to Iran if the scenario were such as I have described above. I have Iranian friends & they are really nice people, most of them aren't even religious from what I have observed. Besides, we have greater historical, cultural, ethnic, & linguistic ties with them than we have with any other Arab nation. Of course I am not implying that we choose sides in the Iranian & Arab rivalry, it's best that we avoid interfering in that matter as long as it's of no concern to us.

Iran is our neighbor and does share cultural, historical, ethnic, and even linguistic ties with us (as you mentioned), and thus we should strengthen our relations with them regardless if they have a Nationalistic gov.t or not.

From my personal perspective, with regards to Iran we really have no other choice but to have cordial relations with them. They are our immediate neighbor and they hold considerable influence in Afghanistan as we do.

If we antagonize Iran then we can forget about ever seeing peace in our Western frontiers.

Right now indo-Iranian relations aren't the rosiest and we should take advantage of that.

However, we should not allow any religious emissaries from Iran to enter our country and any groups linked to unknown sources receiving funds from Iran should be prosecuted for treason and subversive acts.

Why not flying the F-15SE :what:?

:sniper: Sure u got your back homie
If KSA is attacked, it means Pakistan is attacked.

I am ready to enlist and fight for KSA.

@Yzd Khalifa, please have my F-15 E ready.

I am coming in. :D

Pakistan is under attack everyday, why you not boarding Pakistani F-16 and going to war in tribal areas? :pop:

Hopefully, things will turn better soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol ha ha, poor p(-)0ENiX, the forum's been keeping you busy huh?:lol:

Yeah, & I still need to respond to another post where the information I provided was misunderstood. I will do that later when I get the time.

Iran is our neighbor and does share cultural, historical, ethnic, and even linguistic ties with us (as you mentioned), and thus we should strengthen our relations with them regardless if they have a Nationalistic gov.t or not.

From my personal perspective, with regards to Iran we really have no other choice but to have cordial relations with them. They are our immediate neighbor and they hold considerable influence in Afghanistan as we do.

If we antagonize Iran then we can forget about ever seeing peace in our Western frontiers.

Right now indo-Iranian relations aren't the rosiest and we should take advantage of that.

However, we should not allow any religious emissaries from Iran to enter our country and any groups linked to unknown sources receiving funds from Iran should be prosecuted for treason and subversive acts.

I agree, since Iran is a neighbor, good relations & some cooperation is a must regardless of the governments ruling either side.

The love of Saudi Arabia is not because of KING at all we give a dam about king but its Makkah and Madinah if they are threatened its worth using nuclear stuff because no one dares come close to them GCC along with Indonesia Malaysia and Bangladesh and Morroco and Algeria need to fund each other and build strongest Armed Forces in the world with the help of China

Whatever we do, we don't hang people on the cranes in public.

We should hang rapists and murderers and blasphmers we don't do it that is why we have chaos in our society

Sir F-15 E aaap nahin uraa sakteiii ubbbb kiyun kei aaap neiii F-15 E mein gear dhondteii phirnaa haii aur gear samajhe kei midflight aaap handbreak dabaa deinn geiii....achiii bhaliii bird ka engine overheat ho jaiii gaaa, dholki phuttt jaiii giii aur bahir sei bhi phir denting penting karvanii pareiii giii ! :whistle:

Aaap ko F-6 ya F-7 hi milaa gaa...lenaa hai tou leiii leiiiin warnaaa phir salaam dua karteiii haiin ! :P
Woh K-8 se bhi kam chala ley ga. :P F-7 bhi zyada keh diya.

Back
Top Bottom