What's new

Saudi princess wants India to restore ancient mud relics

Because anyone from Saudi and Pakistan is Muslim and Indians can not seem to talk about anything without dragging religion in!

Whatever a Saudi or any Middle eastern wears, Indians have to criticize it! Old habit i guess!

If she is liberal - Shes wearing....

If she has a burqa on she is oppressed...Do you have a problem with every woman/ culture/ religion or is your target Islam?

She only asked for help according what she saw and all the Indians suddenly want Pakistan to answer why she didn't go to them? Ask her! I am compelled to say: "WHAT SHOW OFFS"

Aik kuri nay koi help mangli and you people want a home run?!

I don't have any specific target. It was the guy I was responding to that seemed to have a problem with her clothing...

Funny coming from you guys. Yeah you are different people according to your Two Nation Theory, didnt you Muslims go make a different country after converting to your invader's religion?

Sounds like dripping with disgust and jealousy! Why would anyone say such a thing! So, when Christians invaded Goa and converted them...Does that disgust you? When the Hindus converted INDIA, and took over it, does that disgust you?

Because for sure you can't be telling me that the 1st Hindu dropped from the sky into India and did not come from somewhere as archeologically it is shown that the 1st migration happened out of Africa...Meaning when African moved to India and later the Hindus came and converted them and took over their country...that all is disgusting to you?

Does the Princess realize that much of those relics are erotic? Explicit expressions of sex in most. Sex is central to Hindu religion, culture and heritage.

I don't have any specific target. It was the guy I was responding to that seemed to have a problem with her clothing...

Yea even my answer was sort of in response to him....especially about the clothes....and also with all the others who followed

Lol why bring religion into the topic when it has nothing to do with it? And then you guys cry how the rest of the world thinks you are terrorists and extremists...

They can't. They try so hard in PDF and fail. No one outside PDF actually says IVC belings to Pakistan, not even their own Govt has tried claiming that :rofl:

kindly give link for bolded part

ON TOPIC> we should help KSA to restore mud relicas

Does the Princess realize that much of those relics are erotic? Explicit expressions of sex in most. Sex is central to Hindu religion, culture and heritage.

Huh? Which relics?

Sounds like dripping with disgust and jealousy! Why would anyone say such a thing! So, when Christians invaded Goa and converted them...Does that disgust you? When the Hindus converted INDIA, and took over it, does that disgust you?

Because for sure you can't be telling me that the 1st Hindu dropped from the sky into India and did not come from somewhere as archeologically it is shown that the 1st migration happened out of Africa...Meaning when African moved to India and later the Hindus came and converted them and took over their country...that all is disgusting to you?

That was a reply to a Pakistani troll post. Read his comment first, it was a perfectly proper counter to his argument.

kindly give link for bolded part

ON TOPIC> we should help KSA to restore mud relicas

That is nice to know....I am not sure if anyone cares because those who decide will of course say yes, Saudi is well known for giving good $$

That was a reply to a Pakistani troll post. Read his comment first, it was a perfectly proper counter to his argument.

Yes I read, he was replying to a weirdo saying this:
The Harappan religion was polytheistic. They used cattle, elephants and other animals to represent their Gods. The Harappan seals were amulets addressed to the Harappan Gods. The Gods of the Harappans depicted on their seals represented the Gods of the various economic corporations in the Indus Valley. The unicorn God, probably represented `Ma`, while the cattle God probably represented Kali or Uma, Amma or Pravarti, the mother goddess.

How on earth Islamic Pakistan can claim Harappa civilization as their own ?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...restore-ancient-mud-relics.html#ixzz275pfPpnW

And he replied this:
Tomorrow , if my great great grand children start practicing Hinduism , does that mean they are "different" people than I'm? They have no relation to me? Pakistan is Muslim-Majority Indus Valley Civilization... We are practicing a different faith..thats it.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...restore-ancient-mud-relics.html#ixzz275plJ0w3

To which you said:

Funny coming from you guys. Yeah you are different people according to your Two Nation Theory, didnt you Muslims go make a different country after converting to your invader's religion?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...restore-ancient-mud-relics.html#ixzz275ppZkpT

And yes it sounded like jealousy plus disgust! Because all the Pakistani said is if some years down the line his generation adapts another religion, does it kill his lineage? Does that make them not his generation? Because that is what the Indian was implying
How on earth Islamic Pakistan can claim Harappa civilization as their own ?

He like others are confused between lineage and religion.

My lineage could be American Indian or Aborigines in OZ but if I am a Muslim it does not make me less of any of them! They are still my ancestor as a part of their DNA is still in me!

Looks like indians are continiously lying and trying to lure these Arabs. Indians would make false claim on civilization and heritage that is not indian. Why indians hate so much of their own and try to live off on others?

Looks like indians are continiously lying and trying to lure these Arabs. Indians would make false claim on civilization and heritage that is not indian. Why indians hate so much of their own and try to live off on others?

Blame the Arabs for falling for our charms...:lol:

And all the sites which are present in India are infact owned by Bangladeshies :lol:

She is somewhat hated in SA because she is a kind of a feminist. But no one can say anything because of her father:D

You really need to use a "fire-extinguisher" man. :lol:
That Princess is an educated Official in her country with major responsibilities; who knows what she is talking about.
Now can you say the same!

Back
Top Bottom