What's new

SAUDI-PAK Joint Airforce Exercise - Al Saqoor II

Somebody add pictures .... plz and also the results pf excercise.... interesting to read that PAF Falcons beat the crap out of typhoons... if its true then Rafael could get the MMRCA :)

I don't think it is PAF Mirage But Mirage, someone posted that for JF-17 it too early to participate in any international exercise, why?

I think we have not to send F-16s but JF-17 to test them for further check, analysis & development.:azn:

because there are still many systems under testing ,aircarft itself is not mature yet also pilots need some time to master a new aircraft.Last thing you would want is to take an aircraft which is still a not mature to international exercise and in process effect its image

because sir you are new here. or may be you dont see many pics of mirages

this bird is historical for us its painted for paris air show and its number is 747 . can you please see here :P
i cant forget it.:D
aarshadmunirmirage.jpg

aarshadmunirmirage3.jpg

usm0671.jpg

Ye kia imran bhai phir nam wapis change ker lia :P

and about the picture,
WOOOOOWW.....from where you got these images.? man can you give me more of these images.
Damn its clearly showing BVR launching rail and laser guided bombs and Mica missiles. means we can use all these goodies on mirages and our birds are fully capable of carrying BVR missiles..
:sniper:

Ye kia imran bhai phir nam wapis change ker lia :P

and about the picture,
WOOOOOWW.....from where you got these images.? man can you give me more of these images.
Damn its clearly showing BVR launching rail and laser guided bombs and Mica missiles. means we can use all these goodies on mirages and our birds are fully capable of carrying BVR missiles..
:sniper:

kis dunya main rehty ho tum log yaar:lol: tum logoon ko apny mirages ka nhi pata lol. yes there is some more pics i will give to you latter when my boss will go home:rofl:

bhai its not about
"kis dunya main rehty ho tum log yaar:lol: tum logoon ko apny mirages ka nhi pata lol"
we defiantly know about it, but i am amazed at first ever exposure (to me) of what we have heard or read about mirages.
its like a reference or prof to those who don't believe in it.
waiting for your message, plz send me more pictures of same mirage at PDF account or post it here for more thanks :angel:.

ye lo yaar its ex mirage 700 series serial number. yes sure many dont know it was in 2005.

14 Mirage-5EF 1996 700 series Ex-French Air Force. Being given ROSE-III upgrade (as of 2004

aarshadmunirmirage2.jpg

img0671gf.jpg

56414857.jpg

31794810.jpg

Last edited:
im not sure this is pakistani mirage may be french old mirage becoz of its colour scheme paf never used these colours on mirages

im not sure this is pakistani mirage may be french old mirage becoz of its colour scheme paf never used these colours on mirages

why you guys always have lack of trust? pics taken by sir. munir padef.info member in 2005 and there was a thread on air show in 2005. look it and please dont say i think :disagree: what you guys think its not mean its right .the mirage is from no-27 Squadron 'Zarrars.

Originally Posted by mnier
Been there yesterday. Talked with DRUV technicians and pilot. Talked with AVIC FC1 senior engineer and marketeer. Talked with Pakistani Mirage ROSE 3 technician... And finally... SAW ROSE 3 upgraded cockpit and weapons...

06-19-2005 06:00 AM #9

Munir

Re: French Air Show

Pictures? Not much but will burn CD and set it for sale. But I can tell you about our meeting with the PAF. The Mirage was the same that went previously through Rose 2 upgrade in France. Number statred with 7. Stil the blue belly and green camouflage. The national markings were painted black. My friend Arshad and I went pushing for more info. Sagem people were suprised that we knew already about glass cockpit. But the point we wanted to tlak about was the IRIS-T. You know, the short range highly agile IR missile. It was placed under the belly. We could not believe it that it was part of the upgrade. The project manager of Sagem told us that it was just a Rose 2 upgrade. After a few moments we met a Pakistani technician. Good mood and very open. We enjoyed talking to him and he comfirmed to us that it was ROSE 3 upgrade and gave us info. We were not allowed to make pictures but still we have enough details of the glass cockpit. You will see a bigger HUD. The famous PAK rwr. A digital instrument of the same size as the RWR. Beneath the cockpit some analog instruments. And left and right of the major console were two landscape big MFD. We have tested these mfd's inside the SAGEM building and they work fine. Even saw connection of the IR camera output towards these MFD. And surely you all know the map and GPS and engine info... Besides that the Mirage had an double rack connected to the belly. Two 500pnd Laser guided missiles attached to it. Besides that there was a particular chang in the missile pylon under the wing. PAC had developed a pylon that was moving not downwards but outwards. Probably to free up more space for the other attachment. Well, have to do some other things but wil be back.

06-19-2005 12:11 PM #14
Munir

Re: Airshow 2005, Paris Le Bourget

First Picture... It is not Iris t but a Mica but at that time we had no zoom option as we have now...

Last edited:

Pakistani Defence Forum > Pakistani Mirage-rose Up Grade Iii
Pakistani Mirage in ROSE III Upgrade [Archive] - PakDef Forums

see they have covered the flag and PAF logo because its not French air force Mirage5, it doesn't make any sense covering French marking while displaying aircraft in Paris. it is just like covering jf-17's flag and logo at IDEAS.
secondly French mirage3/5 never had flag on the tail, instead there were three color stripes on vertical stabilator or Sqd marking.
mirage3b_1.jpg

mirage3ng_1.jpg

mirage3e_1.jpg

mirage3c_2.jpg

Last edited:
بدأت تمرين " الصقور 2 " المشترك بين القوات الجوية الملكية السعودية والقوات الجوية الباكستانية بقاعدة الملك فهد الجوية بالطائف
بدأت السبت 4/2/1432هـ فعاليات تمرين " الصقور 2 " المشترك بين القوات الجوية الملكية السعودية والقوات الجوية الباكستانية بقاعدة الملك فهد الجوية بالقطاع الغربي " الطائف ".
وتشارك في الفعاليات طائرات من الجانب السعودي والجانب الباكستاني ، ويأتي هذا التمرين لبناء العلاقات العسكرية وإعداد التمارين المشتركة التي تؤكد التقارب بين البلدين.
وأوضح قائد قاعدة الملك فهد الجوية بالقطاع الغربي اللواء الطيار الركن فياض بن حامد الرويلي أن التمرين يأتي ضمن الخطوط المعدة لتطوير الجاهزية العملية والقتالية للقوات الجوية الملكية السعودية ، وكذلك تبادل الخبرات مع القوات الجوية الباكستانية الشقيقة.

TRANSLATE

Began to exercise the "hawks 2" Inter-Royal Saudi Air Force and Pakistan Air Force base, King Fahd

Air Dam
Began Saturday, 02.04.1432 e events exercise "hawks 2" Inter-Royal Saudi Air Force and Pakistan Air Force , King Fahd Air Sector West "Taif".
The aircraft involved in the events from the Saudi side and the Pakistani side, comes this exercise to build military relations and the preparation of joint exercises that emphasize the convergence between the two countries.
The commander of King Fahd Air Base in Sector West corner of the pilot, Major General Hamid bin Fayyad Ruwaili that exercise is part of the stomach fonts for the development of the process and combat readiness of the Royal Saudi Air Force, as well as exchange experiences with the PAF

Look at the F-16 behind

2688_%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%86%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%82%D9%88%D8%B1%202.jpg

welcome to taif :):smitten:

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

the source

????? ????? ?????? ???????? ????????? ??????

THATS MY CHACHA ON THE RIGHT WOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHACHA JAN GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

THATS MY CHACHA ON THE RIGHT WOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHACHA JAN GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Kindly ask your chacha jee...ab aur kucH NAHI AANA>>>CAUSE F16 arrived, AWACS Arrived, Refuller arrived...buss ab FC20 reh gyaa hai...also ask him if J10 is FC20 or J20 will be FC20

Regards

Kindly ask your chacha jee...ab aur kucH NAHI AANA>>>CAUSE F16 arrived, AWACS Arrived, Refuller arrived...buss ab FC20 reh gyaa hai...also ask him if J10 is FC20 or J20 will be FC20

Regards

plzz add this too.

when is Jf17 block 2 gonna ready and why PAk doesnt start any indegenous attack heli proejct.

Have we reach 50 productions of JF-17 yet ? Currently right now 20-25 numbers of JF-17s in our inventories. Til 50 numbers, we will move next step to Blk 2 !!

Indigineous helicopter project, yes we would love it but money we don't have enough budget. It is too costly in R&D. Good news for you locally built start-up Helicopter. See this--- http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/84874-pakistan-tests-first-locally-built-helicopter.html

bt i heard tat block II is in testing phase as per the peoples in the Jf-17 thread.Locally built heli need 15 years more to be operational.

and the pic in my avatar is stealth variant of JF-17..:D
P.S: which jet in your avato

Back
Top Bottom