What's new

SAUDI-PAK Joint Airforce Exercise - Al Saqoor II

I don't think it is PAF Mirage But Mirage, someone posted that for JF-17 it too early to participate in any international exercise, why?

I think we have not to send F-16s but JF-17 to test them for further check, analysis & development.:azn:

because sir you are new here. or may be you dont see many pics of mirages

this bird is historical for us its painted for paris air show and its number is 747 . can you please see here :P
i cant forget it.:D
aarshadmunirmirage.jpg

aarshadmunirmirage3.jpg

usm0671.jpg

paf won in the dogfights against western typhoons in anatolian eagle [source- my thread-- 'interviews' ]

but its great to have an indepth experience , to modernize our j10b/jf17 accordingly!

The Reason, added in this clip! :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
because sir you are new here. or may be you dont see many pics of mirages

this bird is historical for us its painted for paris air show and its number is 747 . can you please see here :P
i cant forget it.:D
aarshadmunirmirage.jpg

aarshadmunirmirage3.jpg

usm0671.jpg

I dont what about new & old but i am not agree with you that this is PAF Mirage.

I am so happy Sqn 17,
and for posting this, you are welcome to join me for some Maandi Bokhari, any time @ Riyadh !

thanks salman :$ no you come to kharj and i will cook to you my self :azn:

Pakistan better start adding Jf-17 to these excersie, which will give them good experience against EF, F15 etc, which we need it badly.

lol you mean Ruz bukhari, how about khabsa and shawarma boss!!!

I guess we are going off topic, arent we?
Well, I love RuzBukhari more than Kabsa and Shawerma, but if it is from Yamal Asham, then its a exception!

Awsome news that both air forces are doing a training exc :)

Back
Top Bottom