What's new

Saudi official injured in brawl at Islamabad airport

FIR need not be registered; he's a foreign diplomat with the embassy

just deport him.....ban his re-entry to Pakistan

good work to ASF for doing what they are paid and trained to do......in fact i laud them for their restraint.

I DARE any of you kids to try pulling that off at Heathrow or Dulles or Dubai or any Saudi airport.....you'd probably get shot, and you'd be a lot more humiliated and in a LOT more trouble than this guy is.

Don't get upset, every thing is in due context.

How can you ask, than self answer of your choice and cry when counter reference is given?

Who's getting upset is shown by comments in this thread ! :lol: I need not say more ...

I can merely advise you to stop posting off topic things , then after other person answer consider it as a justification for carrying on your troll spree :azn: There is certainly no Iran here as you desperately tried to prove by posting random links a few pages back !

im sorry though that his son was there and he had to be a witness to this incident....but maybe he'll learn when he grows up that as a rule -- you dont EVER lift your hand at anybody who is simply doing their job, ESPECIALLY an officer at an airport (who is probably armed too)

you dont come from a country that is home to Holy Mosques and then call others ''servants''......especially when you are in THEIR country! (no brainer)

It's an unfortunate incident, but i 100% behind ASF for doing their job. I look forward to the expulsion of such people who behave with such gross misconduct......

conduct totally unbecoming of an officer of any military

I DARE any of you kids to try pulling that off at Heathrow or Dulles or Dubai or any Saudi airport.....you'd probably get shot, and you'd be a lot more humiliated and in a LOT more trouble than this guy is.

Well Said !

I can imagine a dead body riddled with bursts of Submachine gun !

FIR need not be registered; he's a foreign diplomat with the embassy

just deport him.....ban his re-entry to Pakistan

good work to ASF for doing what they are paid and trained to do......in fact i laud them for their restraint.

WTF.. a Saudi diplomat was asked (wonder how) for security clearance while boarding Saudi airlines?

Missing of CCTV tells opposite story.. i.e. a faithful Iranian assaulted a Saudi diplomat.

No doubt Pakistanis are more humiliated in UK, US airports rather than Saudi Airports.

It is only middleast who operate flights to Pakistan,,,, not Iran or US or UK.

I have posted some links before.. from Iranian behavior, when their armed men were arrested and later Iran closed borders.
What will you say if Saudi Arab start to behave like Iran, India, US & UK?

WTF.. a Saudi diplomat was asked (wonder how) for security clearance while boarding Saudi airlines?

Missing of CCTV tells opposite story.. i.e. a faithful Iranian assaulted a Saudi diplomat.

No doubt Pakistanis are more humiliated in UK, US airports rather than Saudi Airports.

I have posted some links before.. from Iranian behavior, when their armed men were arrested and
later Iran closed borders.

Why , is he immune from security checks ? :azn: He wasn't even a proper embassy personnel with some sort of immunity !

Where does Iran comes in between in this whole thing ! Just riddle me this ! I am sure even Pakistan does the same with illegal Iranians entering our borders !

You are making off topic posts for no reason now ... CCTV was taken in possession by the interior ministry as per TV reports ... Who the hell is this faithful Iranian ? Another conspiracy theory like you have been making all along :azn:

Saudi Arab behaves much worst with your fellow countrymen in their country ! It is no secret ... How worse can it get ? Have you ever been to KSA ? I have been and I and my family knows how do they treat us ! Compare it with the respect you bestow upon them in Pakistan !

Way to go ASF, these people think that they are kings of the whole region. Everyone should go through the security checks, Saudi Defence will collapse without training Pak Army gives to them, this thrashing would send a message to Saudi Arabia, that they should not mess with Pakistanis in future.

It is only middleast who operate flights to Pakistan,,,, not Iran or US or UK.

I have posted some links before.. from Iranian behavior, when their armed men were arrested and later Iran closed borders.

so for doing his JOB, the ASF guy is now an ''Iranian agent''

do you need some help, man? Somethings wrong with you dude.

I think you are well off topic but I have no reticence in being critical of Iran. Our country needs to lay red lines with all countries of what is acceptable and what is not. Neither Sauds nor Iranians can afford to cut links with Pakistan completely for reasons I will defer from as I will get further off topic.

I think we should focus more on us putting Pakistan and its dignity first. In the first instance by kicking out the political leaders that we have

Yeah sure, Charity begins at home. People are screaming about westerns or arabs abusing Pakistanis like they are not abused within Pakistan, Have you seen how people specially the labor class (who is actually the victim of ill treatment in other countries) is being treated on our own airports by these so called ghairatmand professional airport staff? Are you not aware how Pakistanis treat laborers within Pakistan? are you not aware how wadaras and sardars keep people literally as slave of ancient times? How our ruling class and govt. treat Pakistanis, I don't know hows your experience with Pakistani embassy but i would say they also don't give any respect unless you are someone special or have links. never to mention our PM have already said FCUK OFF to 33% of Pakistanis, is it not shame and disrespect? If we ourselves can't give respect to country men than how we can expect others?

I have been in arab countries and iran as well, none has disrespected me or acted raciest towards me, but being a Punjabi i have experienced it in my own country by my own countrymen multiple times.

Professionalism says that ASF must have arrested him and charged him as per law instead of fighting like street boy. We must not encourage our already unprofessional ASF & Police for their idiotic acts.

so for doing his JOB, the ASF guy is now an ''Iranian agent''

do you need some help, man? Somethings wrong with you dude.

What evidence made you declare Saudi diplomat worth hitting?

I just try to explain.... in absence of evidence it can be any story... as you wish, while celebrating and abusing the Saudis is going too far on assumptions.

Save your help for hate brigade.

I think people swearing of ASF have not traveled through Pakistan during Zardari regime.

There is something seriously wrong here on this forum that someone who wishes to put Pakistan first and who wishes respect for and toleration for all Pakistani minorities to be called a Shia, Indian Iranian etc.

I think that I am showing my intolerance of an intolerant minority within our society who wish to "force" people to their way of thinking by force abuse and insults. Ironic really. You can not force someone to fast by locking them up from sunrise to sun down.
Oh so emotional. You need tissue.. and i need refill my popcorn and drink.
On topic: ASF is on loosing side whichever way the outcome goes, for excesssive use of power against diplomat.

What evidence made you declare Saudi diplomat worth hitting?

Save your help for hate brigade.

What evidence made you declare the ASF personnel as " Faithful Iranian agent " ? :azn: Give a rest to your conspiracy theories about the accident being planned by top Pakistani officials and Shia/Sunni theories !

Indeed , you need to !

Back
Top Bottom