What's new

Saudi King Abdullah declares support for Egypt against terrorism

Do you happen to have any official document to backup your claim with? We never offered an asylum to anyone.

Not asylum. KSA offered to keep the tyrant Mubarak on the throne in Egypt.

Back off Hosni Mubarak, Saudi King Abdullah warns Barack Obama

SAUDI Arabia has warned Barack Obama not to push for swift regime change in Egypt, vowing to bankroll President Hosni Mubarak if the White House cuts aid to Cairo.
[...]
"Mubarak and King Abdullah are not just allies, they are close friends, and the king is not about to see his friend cast aside and humiliated," a senior source in the Saudi capital told The Times.

saudi arabia is trying to save its own interests ............. anyways Egypt is doomed

Like I said my Aussie, I only ask for official statements, not a fanboy piece of crap.

The Times of London is making things up?

Here's more.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704653204576111780673298292.html

In a statement carried by Saudi's state news agency, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz al-Saud said protests rocking Egypt were instigated by "infiltrators," who "in the name of freedom of expression, have infiltrated into the brotherly people of Egypt, to destabilize its security."

The king said protesters had been "exploited to spew out their hatred in destruction . . . inciting a malicious sedition,'' according to the statement, posted on the English website of the Saudi Press Agency.

The statement said the king telephoned Mr. Mubarak early Saturday and had been "reassured about the situation in Egypt."

The Times of London is making things up?

You really think these saudi morons have any logic for you to to talk sense into them?
This guy probably doesn't even know what Egypt is, he's just paid to spread his masters propaganda..

Does this piece of article contain any offer of an asulym proposed by Him to Mubarak? :what:

Who said anything about asylum? YOU are the one who made that claim.

I only said that Saudi Arabia supported the murderous tyrant Mubarak against the Egyptian people. The King offered to save his regime if the American stopped their $$$$.

Who said anything about asylum? YOU are the one who made that claim.

I only said that Saudi Arabia supported the murderous tyrant Mubarak against the Egyptian people. The King offered to save his regime if the American stopped their $$$$.

And I quote

Yes.

The Saudis offered to save the murderous thug Mubarak and now they are supporting the murderous thug Sisi.

Supporting democracy seems to be antithetical to Saudi royal family thought process.

Don't tell me that you weren't implying such thing.

Anyway, I will drop my stick here since the discussion is solely based on nothing but rants.

Chao

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom