Status
Not open for further replies.

somebozo

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is too funny

Washington, May 22 (ANI): A self-proclaimed Saudi cleric said that if women turn on air-conditioners at home in their husband's absence could lead to moral depravities.
The man claiming to be Salafist-Wahhibist cleric posted on Twitter that if any woman turns on the cooler ventilator in the absence of her husband, someone might notice her presence home and this might bring about immorality.

Salafists and Wahhibists are ultra-conservatives of Sunni Muslims hailing from Saudi Arabia and have issued frequent fatwas in the past.

According to the Washington Times, in an earlier incident another cleric claiming to be of the Salafist sect posted on YouTube a video claiming rape of non-Sunni and non-Muslim women as acceptable. (ANI)

Saudi cleric says using air-conditioners by women 'immoral'

Washington, May 22 (ANI): A self-proclaimed Saudi cleric said that if women turn on air-conditioners at home in their husband's absence could lead to moral depravities.
The man claiming to be Salafist-Wahhibist cleric posted on Twitter that if any woman turns on the cooler ventilator in the absence of her husband, someone might notice her presence home and this might bring about immorality.

Salafists and Wahhibists are ultra-conservatives of Sunni Muslims hailing from Saudi Arabia and have issued frequent fatwas in the past.

According to the Washington Times, in an earlier incident another cleric claiming to be of the Salafist sect posted on YouTube a video claiming rape of non-Sunni and non-Muslim women as acceptable. (ANI)

You know that this comes from the fake twitter accounts of various Sheikhs, right? Just as the other topic you made.

Can you open any threads that are somehow not connected to KSA, the country that welcomed you, feeds you and where you live and earn your living?

I am not sure what you are waiting for if you hate KSA that much. Why not return to Pakistan or immigrate to another country? Knowing your views and seeing that you hate Islam and Muslims then KSA is a really bad pick, dude. Just saying.

You know that this comes from the fake twitter accounts of various Sheikhs, right? Just as the other topic you made.

Can you open any threads that are somehow not connected to KSA, the country that welcomed you, feeds you and where you live and earn your living?

I am not sure what you are waiting for if you hate KSA that much. Why not return to Pakistan or immigrate to another country? Knowing your views and seeing that you hate Islam and Muslims then KSA is a really bad pick, dude. Just saying.

No....please no ! :fie:

Dude I just posted a news and you go out full blast venting your frustrations and personal attacks.
The question here is the so-called Saudi cleric who might be precieved as clown even by you.

Dont create a case of shooting the messenger. Debate the subject.

what do you expect from a Bozo . Your ticket back home is on me. Get the hell out of Arabia....Go back to your jungle.........:lol:

So why do you come to post on Jungle Defense Forums? :D :D :D

The logic these mullah guys use is truly at world class :victory:

Dude I just posted a news and you go out full blast venting your frustrations and personal attacks.
The question here is the so-called Saudi cleric who might be precieved as clown even by you.

Dont create a case of shooting the messenger. Debate the subject.

So why do you come to post on Jungle Defense Forums? :D :D :D

My problem is that you are deliberately posting claims that originate from a fake Twitter profile that is made to ridicule various Sheikhs which the Western media has picked up. Just like you did a few days ago despite that being the exact situation. Others already told you about it.

Well, I have a problem with a ungrateful hater that lives in my country but badmouths it at every given opportunity despite that being a country that welcomed you and your family, feed you and where you earn your living.

As I said many times then it must not be that bad again since you continue to live there. I am sure that such a self-proclaimed intelligent person like you who hates Islam and Muslims could find a better place to live in, no?

If you called what I wrote before and what I repeat now a personal attack then so be it.

dident your great grand father mirza qadiani murtad called train a donkey of dajjal?
and then he was transfered on this donkey of dajjal to qadian after he expired in latrine.

5p1slx.gif

Though I'm lovin seeing those retarded sheikhs get laughed at as they deserve, I have to admit that this was a joke by a joker twitter account that I follow. Sombozo, you are smart enough by not believing such claims. They are crazy, True but not banning ACs crazy lol :D

Damn it, i just missed offering the Isha' prayer on the youtube today.....

And this is what worries me.When more and more start believing this tripe then it becomes believable, thus as a whole the non-muslims will look at Muslims as backward.

What this fake Shiekh, which I Hardly think he is a Muslim, is doing is spread Fassard. Its nice to knwo of such attacks on Islam
but always fight it and ridicule it, and if you can delete it .

Having said that this backward statements no doubt created by Islamaphobes is make Muslim to be busy in such debates and not involve real issue like education and other things. Just like the first Saudi woman or the First Pakistani Woman to climb Everest, (which a new argument has erupted on the media for not mentioning Muslim women) Yes its a great achievement but there are other courageous Muslim women out there who done a lot especially in war-torn Muslim countries around the world feeding and protecting thier children against US aggression. DOn't they get a voice instead of this trash we keep hearing about women rights in Muslim countries ? which are a lot better in some western countries btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom