What's new

Saudi cleric says using air-conditioners by women 'immoral'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I just posted a news and you go out full blast venting your frustrations and personal attacks.
The question here is the so-called Saudi cleric who might be precieved as clown even by you.

Dont create a case of shooting the messenger. Debate the subject.

So why do you come to post on Jungle Defense Forums? :D :D :D

Watch out your mouth boy, Pakistan is a Castle of ours ,not a jungle. If you ever say such thing like that, I will ask the GiD to arrest you and I will hand you over to the ISI myself :coffee:

If you speak Arabic, which you probably should given that Arabic is a world language and that you have lived in KSA all your life as you claimed, then I can give you an example of what the vandals (the people behind the fake Twitter accounts) are doing.

Here is one fake "fatwa":

971882_448200328600617_1487763786_n.jpg

The Western media obviously picked that up.

Another one was the 3 Emiratis who supposedly where deported for being too handsome. Also reported by the Western media. Once again it turned out to be a fake and a stunt.

935544_416422388455679_1833817090_n.jpg

I know that this is the internet, being anonymous and all and the kingdom of the trolls etc. but still sometimes common sense could be used.

This is why I am annoyed. And which sane person could blame me for that? We already have so much ignorance towards us Arabs despite us having such old civilizations, diverse land etc. and despite us influencing so many things often things that even non-Muslims do not think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom