What's new

Who is Ahmed al-Assir?

Sorry , for that. I thought you also follower for TTP salafist movement in Pakistan.

Bring prove against Salafists and prove them wrong from Quran and Sunnah not your personal bias we give dam about personal biases

I'm indifferent to you, I don't hate you or dislike you. So sorry man, the Turks are secular, and clearly you dislike us for sectarian reasons.

nearly half my family is sunni, it was saudis that did 9/11, its the saudi kings arming al nusra. Your clerics are extreme, how comes sunnis from india and indonesia don't act like saudis and have tolerance, just your desert region. Look at banu and al hasani, god damn psychos going on about heretics and grave worshippers. Furthermore, even indonesians, tolerant people, are becoming aware of wahabisms, a indonesian friend calls you a virus and fears that many of this countrymen who work in your kings country are bringing this "virus" as he politely puts it.

He is a soldier of Islam not under any control and he was the one who supported Hezbollah against Israel but now as he has seen true face of Hezbollah he is standing and fighting against terrorist Hezbollah and their master Bashar Al Assad and both would be destroyed soon

Does Islam permits a soldier of Islam to destroy holy graves of Sahabas ????
A Soldier of Islam who destroys the graves of Sahaba ( holy personalities of Islam ) ???

nearly half my family is sunni, it was saudis that did 9/11, its the saudi kings arming al nusra. Your clerics are extreme, how comes sunnis from india and indonesia don't act like saudis and have tolerance, just your desert region. Look at banu and al hasani, god damn psychos going on about heretics and grave worshippers. Furthermore, even indonesians, tolerant people, are becoming aware of wahabisms, a indonesian friend calls you a virus and fears that many of this countrymen who work in your kings country are bringing this "virus" as he politely puts it.

You Indonesian friend is absolutely right....
Democracy is needed in Saudi Arabia to stop the spread of these viruses.

Bring prove against Salafists and prove them wrong from Quran and Sunnah not your personal bias we give dam about personal biases
Give you little hint from Quran explore yourself
" group of people call themselves muslim and spread fitna, death and destruction on this earth killing fellow muslims in the name of Islam " .....
.No go and do you damn research and don't come crying to me....Terrorism in Pakistan,Afghanistan,India, Russians Republics,Auzbakistan, Azarbijan, Iraq, Yeman and now Syria...

Wahabis / Salafis believe that Allah has body, hands , legs, etc .. which, even a small muslim child will reject. He will say Allah is pure from the attributes of creation.

For proof : Just go to youtube and search Wahabi beliefs.

Here are some links :
1) Wahhabi beliefs about Allah Ta'ala - YouTube
2) Wahabi Preacher spreading Deviant Beliefs About Almighty Allah .wmv - YouTube

Does Islam permits a soldier of Islam to destroy holy graves of Sahabas ????
A Soldier of Islam who destroys the graves of Sahaba ( holy personalities of Islam ) ???

You Indonesian friend is absolutely right....
Democracy is needed in Saudi Arabia to stop the spread of these viruses.

they didn't destroyed grave off sahabss the destroyed shrines built on them and that was right thing to do just read hadeex about graves and its size @HAIDER first their is no proo second in many places it shias who Crete fitna and I can use this ayat too who first for who this what came than talk

Wahabis / Salafis believe that Allah has body, hands , legs, etc .. which, even a small muslim child will reject. He will say Allah is pure from the attributes of creation.

For proof : Just go to youtube and search Wahabi beliefs.

Here are some links :
1) Wahhabi beliefs about Allah Ta'ala - YouTube
2) Wahabi Preacher spreading Deviant Beliefs About Almighty Allah .wmv - YouTube

Mr Allah has hands that is mentioned in Quran but different from humans not even close and other things you said complete bullshit I have read their works all according to Quran and sun ah unlike sufis and others

Last edited by a moderator:
they didn't destroyed grave off sahabss the destroyed shrines built on them and that was right thing to do just read hadeex about graves and its size @HAIDER first their is no proo second in many places it shias who Crete fitna and I can use this ayat too who first for who this what came than talk

Mr Allah has hands that is mentioned in Quran but different from humans not even close and other things you said complete bullshit I have read their works all according to Quran and sun ah unlike sufis and others

Those verses which mention Hands, face of Allah have not be taken at their face value. What is meant by his hand is the power of Allah. Not Real Hand. If you accept Hands ( even if those hands are not like humans ) , you will have to accept body / shape for Allah, which Wahabi scholars accept. When you accept body for Allah, Your faith is in danger.

Regarding Real Sunnis ( Don't call them Sufis ), All their beliefs are proved from Quran and Sahih Hadith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those verses which mention Hands, face of Allah have not be taken at their face value. What is meant by his hand is the power of Allah. Not Real Hand. If you accept Hands ( even if those hands are not like humans ) , you will have to accept body / shape for Allah, which Wahabi scholars accept. When you accept body for Allah, Your faith is in danger.

Regarding Real Sunnis ( Don't call them Sufis ), All their beliefs are proved from Quran and Sahih Hadith.
sir that hand is mentioned as hand not power sir and most sufis or so called suunis beliefs are not according to Quran and sunnah I was born in them than I researched and became salafi

Hariri media and Ahmad Al-Asir
This Hariri propagandist, Faris Khashsan, wrote a tribute to Ahmad Al-Asir a few weeks ago but then removed it from his site when the clashes in Abra occurred. (thanks "Ibn Rushd") Hariri media and Ahmad Al-Asir The Angry Arab News Service/ Seems like the future party is trying to hide their past with the madman. Lol hezbollah is gaining strength from this incident.

That's the problem ....its useless to discuss when they give Allah a physical shape. According to few scholar , shaping Allah is shirk...what sense they say it....have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom