What's new

Saudi Arabia to make helicopters and release them in the market in 3 years

Pakistan floods 2011:

Saudi donations: 0
Iran donations: 100 million dollars

Is that the way you thank people in your family? Shame on you. Atleast be respectful. We all know who is funding terrorism in Pakistan. Even a recent intel report published by one of the agencies confirm that. Google and read it.

Yes, Iranians did help Pakistan during the recent floods, even Afghanistan donated and 1-2 million dollars during the 2010 floods, and i am thankful to all of those who helped Pakistan during these calamities, but its really pathetic of you to forget that Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries did donate huge sums of money to Pakistan, they did provide assistance to Pakistan, there was a air bridge of aid being brought in from the Gulf, and your here discrediting them, very pathetic on your part.

Give credit where its due.

And now regarding your statement about terrorism, yes there might be some elements from Arab countries who are supporting terrorism in Pakistan, but don't forget we were the ones who let our country be turned into a breeding ground for international terrorism, it was our corrupt rulers who let others influence our internal and external policies and even today continue to do so. We only have ourselves to blame for the mess we are in.

Saudis are making a lot of progress ever since the reign of new king..With all the industrial complexes and universities they are building,they will be a modern industrialised nation in 15-20 years..Good job and good luck.

The advertisement is a ditto replica of Hyndari Sonata and the design looks like a copy-paste of Honda accord..Handling wise i doubt it could ever do that in the dry, let alone a wet road..Khodro vehicles are a failure!

Is that why IranKhodro manufactures over one million cars per year? What is wrong with you? I understand you make your living in Saudi Arabia, but why you keep the interests of Saudis above that of Pakistan's? Why are you trying to hurt Pak-Iran relations here? Wise up.

Is that why IranKhodro manufactures over one million cars per year? What is wrong with you? I understand you make your living in Saudi Arabia, but why you keep the interests of Saudis above that of Pakistan's? Why are you trying to hurt Pak-Iran relations here? Wise up.

One moment he tries to be our friend next minute he says nonsense about us.. he must be related to that Erdogan guy.

ufffffffffff now criticizing iran's product would be considered a red line why

OH wait coz iran donated us 100 millions

my bad i wil not cross that red line

TARIQ

Pakistan needs to have its own independent policies, we should not let others tell us what to do. Pakistan must improve its relations with Iran, and since Iran is a immediate neighbor therefor it should be Pakistan's top priority to build strong relations with Iran and considering the fact that they share our views regarding many serious issues.

Sure... Go ahead mosa we want c the list, remember everything need time and saudi's have plenty of time.

These are all new companies so naturally they are made with the help of European companies (Not Americans) and some are 100% Saudi:

1-Military Industries Corporation http://en.mawaqef.net/
2-Al-Fairs Heavy industries Army Guide - Abdallah Al Faris Company for Heavy Industries
3-Advanced Electronics Company Advanced Electronics Company - Home (This company is installing Saudi made Avionics and computers on the Tornado GR4 among other things).
4-Saudi Aerospace engineering company Company Contact: Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries
5-Al-salam Aircraft Company Alsalam Aircraft Company
6-Aircraft accessories and components company Home Home
7-Saudi Groups SAUDI GROUPS
8-Armored vehicles and heavy equipment factory Armored Vehicles & Heavy Equipment
9-Al-Araba Group Al-Araba Group
10-Fahad International Groups Fahad International Group (This one made a new APC recently).
11-International System engineering. International Systems Engineering
12-RGTS groups RGTS Home

44013bd128.jpg

This picture says that Al-salam aircraft industries have completely modernized the sentries with the installation of Saudi Made components in it to fit our needs.

b67624c450.jpg

^ This one says that the Hawk has been modernized and computerized with Saudi made computers.

13210a47cb.jpg

This one says that Al-salam aircraft industries have installed a Saudi made data link between the Saudi F-15s

31e0a05daa.jpg

This picture says Al-salam aircraft industries have installed Saudi made Avionics on the C-130s and the L-100s of the RSAF.

b0e26d7b86.jpg

This one says that the Tornados will be modernized to the GR4 standard in Saudi Arabia with the installation of Saudi avionics and data link.

fed4eedad3.jpg

This one says that the first Saudi modernized Tornado have rolled out.

526ddad5f5.jpg

This one says Saudi Arabia have reached self sufficiency in Helicopter maintenance.

I hope this will correct the misconceptions and people will finally believe we are heading in the right direction.....but perhaps I am wishing too much.

Time will show you the hard work and independence of the Saudi people. All you people do is mock and be little us. But time will show you all what Saudi Arabia can do and WILL do.
because your claim is as stupid as Nejad claiming he has made a 5th gen fighter jet. We're making more cars than GB and you want to over-take us without even producing a single automobile yet? Good luck with that. The saudi industry is also limited. There are tens of thousands of parts that go into a car and it will take decades for KSA to have enough industry to be able to source all these parts internally.

What is the cost compared to European cars? And how good are the safety measures?

"It is going to go on sale in April 2012 at a price of $14000, and Russia is among the main target markets. The would-be production volume is 35000 cars in 2012, 80000 – in 2013, and 100000 – between 2015 and 2017."

"The no frills version will get a unit with 113 hp power output, doing a hundred in 11.6 seconds and consuming 11.2 l/km."

I haven't seen the crash test but considering that it's able to sell in Russia I'm guessing that it meets Euro safety levels. It definitly meets the euro emission standards
"level Euro IV able to elevate to Euro V"

Inside pic
w660__Iran_Khodro_Dena_int_1.jpg

I know its a good car, not trying to undermine it, just wanted to know if it was too costly or not. Also is it possible to buy Iranian cars in Pakistan? Or are these banned from being sold in other countries?
IKCO has been heavily tageting export markets actually. This Dena was produced with Russia in mind mostly. Iraq right now is Iran's biggest market outside Iran. As for Pakistan, it's not a good idea to buy an Iranian car even if the price is good. I don't think IKCO has dealerships and after sales support in Pakistan and that will be trouble for any owner down the line. I don't know why they don't have a plant in Pakistan yet. They have plants in Egypt, Belarus, Syria, Azerbaijan, Senegal and Venezuela.

more info on export mkts

"The company won the annual national prize for export activities in years 2006, 2007. Russia, Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Egypt, Algeria and Bulgaria are among the most important target markets for the group. Since Iran Khodro group new movement through international markets in year 2004, the company has exported more than 150,000 units of cars in different classes and models to other countries mainly in Middle East and CIS region.

Export opportunities are restricted to relatively low volumes with $60 million worth of cars exported in 2007.[17] By this Iran Khodro has ranked as 24th company among 100 top companies in Islamic world in year 2008. The Company has exported about 35,000 cars in year 2009. Iran Khodro is currently exporting its productions to almost 40 countries all around the world. The company plans to increase its annual exports to more than 600,000 cars by 2016.[4]

ISACO Kish (IKCO after Sales Services and Spare Parts Export Co) is one of Iran's best exporters according to IDRO.[18]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Khodro

because your claim is as stupid as Nejad claiming he has made a 5th gen fighter jet. We're making more cars than GB and you want to over-take us without even producing a single automobile yet? Good luck with that. The saudi industry is also limited. There are tens of thousands of parts that go into a car and it will take decades for KSA to have enough industry to be able to source all these parts internally.

No car company in the world now makes 100% of its car "internally" Even BMW buys from SABIC some of its car parts.

ufffffffffff now criticizing iran's product would be considered a red line why

OH wait coz iran donated us 100 millions

my bad i wil not cross that red line

TARIQ
well you can criticize it all you want without ever driving a model (sure a lot of them are no Japanese cars) but considering that IKCO has 6 plants outside the country and exporting 200 000 cars annually in all classes, you don`t have a case my wahabi forum friend. Who knows, maybe IKCO will open up a plant in your country and you will get to drive one.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

No car company in the world now makes 100% of its car "internally" Even BMW buys from SABIC some of its car parts.
I`m not talking about the imported screws and washers. I`m talking engines, panels, the steel used to produce the car, the carbon fiber, airbags, tansmission etc...

Back
Top Bottom