What's new

Saudi Arabia to facilitate Pak in every sphere of life

after 20 min you figure out peer baba that Fcuk all indoos :devil:

In other words you are hands in gloves with moderators?
Just because i dont agree with yr views?
And my name is kafir looking?
Thats bad cedeblity from pak defense anyway if ever it happened....you people always gang up against kafir looking names when the poster differs with yr islamic views.....i hv said i am an AGNOSTIC...

In other words you are hands in gloves with moderators?
Just because i dont agree with yr views?
And my name is kafir looking?
Thats bad cedeblity from pak defense anyway if ever it happened....you people always gang up against kafir looking names when the poster differs with yr islamic views.....i hv said i am an AGNOSTIC...
AGNOSTIC or not but dont interference in our matter :devil:

If Iran was invaded by the USA, the people would also resort to a Wahabi like ideology in order to save it's country

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...e-pak-every-sphere-life-21.html#ixzz1wTobASxD

Wrong....
What happened when afghanistan n iran were invaded?
Saudi is all sunni.....they give a shik abt other sects....shias included.

AGNOSTIC or not but dont interference in our matter :devil:

Is there any regulation about it when i signed the Terms n conditions before to become a member here?

ashok321
do it what ever you want here feel free but dont hurt the feeling of ppl that all if you understand
:devil:

And how did i do that?
I mean hurt you people en masse...??
the problem is that this thread is abt pak n saudia but you guys come here as a expert n tell us what is wrong or wright ? did you ever saw we do the same thing in ur part of PDF:devil:

I

Is there any regulation about it when i signed the Terms n conditions before to become a member here?

I do not think so. But sometimes Indians start a thread and hope and ask us to ignore it as it refers to something Indians want to discuss or vice verca.

Its also difficult for Indians to understand some things also. For example earlier I said on this thread that Indian (Hindus) when they were slitting Muslims throats at partition and sending trains of bodies to Lahore Indians did not ask nor care that it was Shias and Sunnis.

That was no way meant to offend you or Indians but it is a fact. Then some Indian came on who was watching this thread made a comment that Muslims were doing the same to Hindus which also true but was not relevant.

You need to understand. Saudi Arabia is not responsible for the terrorist attacks going on in our country. The ideology is being taught, not by Saudis, but by radicals. And this ideology is being committed for many reasons.

If Iran was invaded by the USA, the people would also resort to a Wahabi like ideology in order to save their country
And the radicals dropped down to earth from the sky? Where does the funding and ideas come from then? The foreign fighters?

Not allowing any contact, cultural or otherwise, with the khalijees is the first step. Banning all money coming in from the khalij is the very obvious second step. Third step is to have a zero tolerance policy on radicals like Iran, Russia and Central Asian countries (in the form of executions, long-term jail sentences).

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem is that this thread is abt pak n saudia but you guys come here as a expert n tell us what is wrong or wright ? did you ever saw we do the same thing in ur part of PDF:devil:

Thats absurd strawman argument, or shall i say red herring type?
Pak n saudi dialogue means what?
Only pakistanis n saudis must be involved?
Lol
Check the flags ...avtar, before i kicked in...there are various of them, but u just singled me out. Just becauce my name is kaFir looking.....thanx to you anywy, and your teachings that u rcvd from whoever or whatever....

I think u r just bringing disgrace to a humanity n this forum in the name of religion.

Okay son...! Tu theeek keh rahaa hai ! I'm off to worshiping the feet of my Saudi wife and the petro-dollars that she brought as dowry ! Isss se ziyaada love kiya ho saktaa hai keh they gave me a 300 pound wifey with a moustache and what appears to be a beard who squishes me to death whenever we cuddle together...! Khair koi nahin - Dil ki achee hai...uppar seh mujhe dollars aa rahein hain !

:woot: :rofl: Hahahaha you are unlucky. :P

Usually, Arab girls are hot! :D

And the radicals dropped down to earth from the sky? Where does the funding and ideas come from then? The foreign fighters?

Not allowing any contact, cultural or otherwise, with the khalijees is the first step. Banning all money coming in from the khalij is the very obvious second step. Third step is to have a zero tolerance policy on radicals like Iran, Russia and Central Asian countries (in the form of executions, long-term jail sentences).

Those radicals are radicals from many countries. That's the main mistake you make when making these claims.

saudi try to import their kind of islam in pak n iran do their kind of islam to spread islam in pak.that all the problem of pakistan:devil:
w
how is dady baby ?:devil:Mom is ok and look where is ur sister

U hv luxury to be pakistani n be in good books with moderators pulse.....While my name says i m a kafir....so you will win here...but pakistan as a nation stands to loose big time ultimately....
What did saudis do when thier own citizen was killed in pakistan by no oher than USA...lol
What did pakistan do?
Lol
Look at the present geo-political situation on this region n then comment yr few words if any...

U hv luxury to be pakistani n be in good books with moderators pulse.....While my name says i m a kafir....so you will win here...but pakistan as a nation stands to loose big time ultimately....
What did saudis do when they...

thats not fair. I am sure if you report a post and Mods think it is bad they will take action. We all get infractions on here if we get out of line

What did saudis do when thier own citizen was killed in pakistan by no oher than USA...lol
What did pakistan do?
Lol
Look at the present geo-political situation on this region n then comment yr few words if any...
NATO%2BSupply%2BRoutes%2BII.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom