What's new

Saudi Arabia to facilitate Pak in every sphere of life

And your suffering from Dementia and Habitual Lying; go get some treatment for it.
And keep off Iranian Doctors, they might make it worse.

tell me were you mortified when a Pakistani like me slapped an Arab at the air port because he was abusing the system? Of course you would have offered to carry him

What's that article supposed to prove? I really don't care what they do, they helped Pakistan several occasions, far more than Iran ever did, Shah or no Shah.
But that's not the issue here, it's your grand hatred against Wahhabis which I object to.

I hate intolerance which is a word that is now synonymous with Wahhabism

tell me were you mortified when a Pakistani like me slapped an Arab at the air port because he was abusing the system? Of course you would have offered to carry him

Assuming things, eh? :azn:

No, I don't care. But if he was Irani, you would've went gaga by now.

shut up mango man why you always put your leg in our internal matter you pig eater:devil:

You have noting to offer this is the typical pakistani mentality exactly pakistan is in it's situation rather then accepting the truth you deny it.

I hate intolerance which is a word that is now synonymous with Wahhabism

Only among Shias, the Irani kind and it's followers, too. Fact.

Besides, aren't you acting like a sheep by going along with others' ignorance without actually thinking rationally for a second?
Or are you one of those people that spew irrational hatred and ignorance against others because it pleases their thirst for hate-mongering?

Back
Top Bottom