What's new

Saudi Arabia preparing attack on Syria

Syria, Iran, Russia, Serbia and other Russian Allies will Attack Saudi Arabia as they consider USA, UK, Qatar and Saudi Arabia Worst Enemies and Problem Makers Civil war Makers
Time will tell who Attack who!

Foreign Policy is fake????
redface.gif

Thierry Meyssan was the first journalist to denounce the zionists with their 3 towers demolished by controlled demolitions to have their Iraqi war

Do you constantly read off the same script? Try changing it up once in a while :cuckoo:

arabs must learn to live with one another.
west is using saudis at their own expense 
Do you constantly read off the same script? Try changing it up once in a while :cuckoo:
is that headphone philips fidelio??

arabs must learn to live with one another.
west is using saudis at their own expense 

is that headphone philips fidelio??

Yes sir it is :) The Fidelio X1. I very recently obtained it.

nice,,,nice

how much did it cost u??

what other earphones and mp3 players do u use

it cost me $239.00 USD. I Have only owned it for a few weeks, but I am very happy and impressed with it. For an "open headphone" it also has really good bass. Which is rare with most open headphones. I currently only use it with my receiver, computer, and Galaxy S3 phone.

it cost me $239.00 USD. I Have only owned it for a few weeks, but I am very happy and impressed with it. For an "open headphone" it also has really good base. Which is rare with most open headphones. I currently only use it with my computer and Galaxy S3 phone.

get a good source to get best out of it,,,otherwise it will mean nothing.

and yes pls download a 24 bit audio file(any song) and check the sound.

caution: even 1 24 bit file has a size of approx 200 mb(lol) 
it cost me $239.00 USD. I Have only owned it for a few weeks, but I am very happy and impressed with it. For an "open headphone" it also has really good bass. Which is rare with most open headphones. I currently only use it with my computer and Galaxy S3 phone.

reviews are fabulous for this product,congrats

Maybe. Maybe not.
Syria, Iran, Russia, Serbia and other Russian Allies will Attack Saudi Arabia as they consider USA, UK, Qatar and Saudi Arabia Worst Enemies and Problem Makers Civil war Makers
Time will tell who Attack who!

get a good source to get best out of it,,,otherwise it will mean nothing.

and yes pls download a 24 bit audio file(any song) and check the sound.

caution: even 1 24 bit file has a size of approx 200 mb(lol) 

reviews are fabulous for this product,congrats

Thank you! I have listened to 24 bit files and love the quality of sound. As you said though. Unfortunately, they take up a lot of space. I plan to purchase a portable amp/dac for my GS3.

in addition to the great soundstage of these headphones, they have a really good look to them. An almost retro type look.

Phillips1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom