What's new

Saudi Arabia preparing attack on Syria

Thank you! I have listened to 24 bit files and love the quality of sound. As you said though. Unfortunately, they take up a lot of space. I plan to purchase a portable amp/dac for my GS3.

in addition to the great soundstage of these headphones, they have a really good look to them. An almost retro type look.

Phillips1.jpeg

yes ppl are giving good feedback on these.

and yes amp will make a huge difference for these,,good luck

Nope. Only a-holes. And there are PLENTY in Syria. Not to mention the Iranians and Hezbollah screwing around there.

I don't see any Iranian, Arab, Pakistani or Turkish member here "wishing for war". Iranian and Syrians are allies so they have the right to do what they think is their best interest and they also live in the middle east which this war is taking place. You on the other hand living in you cozy couch wishing for wars in other countries. You want war? Take your *** right into Middle East. Hope you have fun

Last edited:
I don't see any Iranian, Arab, Pakistani or Turkish member here "wishing for war". Iranian and Syrians are allies so they have the right to do what they think is their best interest and they also live in the middle east which this war is taking place. You on the other hand living in you cozy couch wishing for wars in other countries. You want war? Take your *** right into Middle East. Hope you have fun
I hope KSA attacks syria ....... bashar is destroying the country and massacring innocent children and people. only War will bring peace and bring down that child killing monster !!!!

I hope KSA attacks syria ....... bashar is destroying the country and massacring innocent children and people. only War will bring peace and bring down that child killing monster !!!!

you are really crazy if you think Saudi Arabia attacking Syria will bring "peace". it will make it 1000000X worse, will probably make it a regional war with other countries entering into war as well.

calling someone crazy wouldn't change the ground realities missy ....... nobody likes a war but somebody has to put a stop to that murderous cock$ucker bashar !!!!!

Sure and hand over Syria to peaceful Al-Qaeda opposition fighters with no strong central government to weed them out.

Oh and it's only Government soldiers killing , you know Opposition fighters are not killing anyone they are "fighting" for human rights ....

BEIRUT: Assad backers reportedly make up 43 percent of dead in Syria | Middle East | McClatchy DC

Saudi's will never attack Syria , if they do, they will see their oil fields burn

and this guy holds the record for wiping out an entire generation of majoosi fire worshippers.

cn_image.size.saddam-tapes.jpg
image.jpg
صدام حسين قائد و بطل الأمة البهيمة بطل الحفره القومية العربية
شعارنا دكتاتورية فساد عبودية
امه عربية راقصة ذات رسالة ناقصة تعسا لامة قادتها في الجحور يفتخرون بصدام حفره

Gentlemen, those of you who are incapable of debating without bringing in religious and nationality insults will soon find yourselves searching for other forums to continue your filthy talk.

Back
Top Bottom