What's new

Saudi Arabia Persuades Pakistan to Abandon Iran-Pakistan Pipeline

do you kindly send these companies here to sell a gas. Thar coal has technical problem in gasification process. there is a water which make it difficult to continues burning underground coal and supply of coal gas.For mining need heavy investment and time taking
other sources,
DAMS: can't built in next 6-7 years + heavy investment
Nuclear power: No technology even have bomb.
Solar: very expensive to install
wind mill: cant meet short fall and expensive too

do you know gillani had made special visit in near past to Kuwait and Saudia for Oil payment relaxation, but got flat refuse.
gillani had also make futile attempt to import gas from Qatar but failed .

Don't be fool people by fake fictions of King kong.
i had received a several message of 300 rs/house electricity offer from china(without telling about source) etc...

This is easy to spread this propaganda without knowing the facts.

look, remittances to Pakistan would increase by at least $2bil per year, even if it register just 10% to 15% growth. and this money would be utilized to buying gas and selling in Pakistan to get its rupees value and at the same time giving a boost to industries/power shortage which is the biggest hurdle in the growth path of pakistan. and, gas price in US is $2 while in Asia its $15, in east asia region, the minimum. right now India is paying over $10 for liquefied gas which is still cheaper due to its long term contracts with the suppliers. its obvious that a direct pipeline from a neighboring country will always be cheaper than the market price. and the most importantly, it is what available for pakistan. and also, later pakistan may start selling the same excess gas to indian border also with transit fee to cover shortage on indian side also. this pipeline will only benefit you :enjoy:

Dear Brother Your size and Bold Fonts are blinding Me :rofl:

What Can I Do Some People Just Don't Get The Point
Sometimes You Have To Shout To Make Your Voice Heard:shout:

BTW Were You Being Sarcastic???????????

The Episode of Khari Baat Was A Well Researched Program With Documented Proofs.Instead of Coming Up With Sound Technical Counter Arguments You Just Choose To Ridicule People By Calling Them King Kong.
The Thar Coal Gasification Project of Dr Samar Mubarak Does Not Involve Mining At All.It Is Going To Convert Coal to Gas Underground.Initial Investment Requirements Are 9 Billion Rupees.IP Gas Pipeline Will Cost The Nation $1.5 Billion i.e 135 Billion Rupees So Don't Talk To Me About Heavy Investment.You Say It Has Technical Problems Please Keep Your Facts Up To Date.Thar Coal UCG Has Overcome All Obstacles and has Undergone A Successful Test Burn
http://http://www.aaj.tv/2011/12/thar-coal-project-%E2%80%98successful%E2%80%99-dr-samar/
None Of Your Other Arguments Are Relevant To My Other Posts

This note is in response to the intellectual dishonesty charges raised by Dr A Q Khan against Dr Samar Mubarikmand. I am in agreement with Dr Khan due to the following reasons:
1. Dr Khan is a metallurgist which is linked with mining while Dr Samar's area is Electronics which is far removed from natural deposits like Thar Coal.
2. Development of Thar Coal is vital for the energy future of Pakistan for which established technologies should be applied for fast track development.
3. Underground Coal Gasification (UCG) is an emerging technology which is not in commercial production any where in the world. All plants quoted by Dr Samar are pilot plants.
4. UCG Association in UK is the premier body that is involved in the development of this technology. I have just returned after presenting a paper in its international conference on May 02, 2012. According to the guidelines as laid down by the International Energy Association (UCG ISBN 978-92-9029-471-9) UCG is unsuitable for a shallow mineable deposit like Thar.
5. Presence of water close to the coal deposits is a big problem for UCG. According to the Thar Coal Energy Board (TCEB ) all the 18 holes dug by Dr Samar's team were hit by water. Similar was the fate of the 8 feet dia well dug earlier by a contractor.
6. Dr Samar's pilot work has to be evaluated by experts before moving into commercial production. The false propaganda must end emotional appeals by un-informed individuals cannot get funds.
The professional evaluation by experts will provide an opportunity to Dr Samar to withdraw gracefully from this misadventure. Digging for a Test Pit is the only way forward. Commercial Mining using established technologies can deliver the much needed fuel to fulfill the energy needs of the country. UCG is at least 5 years away from commercial application and is UN-suitable for Thar, Pakistan needs coal today for which mining is the only viable approach, a test pit followed by a production mine is required.
DR FARID A. MALIK,

Thar Coal project | The Nation

i personally feel that Dr. sammar Mubarik is competent person but he is still under critic of expertise. I pray for his success and prosperity for Pakistan.

This note is in response to the intellectual dishonesty charges raised by Dr A Q Khan against Dr Samar Mubarikmand. I am in agreement with Dr Khan due to the following reasons:
1. Dr Khan is a metallurgist which is linked with mining while Dr Samar's area is Electronics which is far removed from natural deposits like Thar Coal.
2. Development of Thar Coal is vital for the energy future of Pakistan for which established technologies should be applied for fast track development.
3. Underground Coal Gasification (UCG) is an emerging technology which is not in commercial production any where in the world. All plants quoted by Dr Samar are pilot plants.
4. UCG Association in UK is the premier body that is involved in the development of this technology. I have just returned after presenting a paper in its international conference on May 02, 2012. According to the guidelines as laid down by the International Energy Association (UCG ISBN 978-92-9029-471-9) UCG is unsuitable for a shallow mineable deposit like Thar.
5. Presence of water close to the coal deposits is a big problem for UCG. According to the Thar Coal Energy Board (TCEB ) all the 18 holes dug by Dr Samar's team were hit by water. Similar was the fate of the 8 feet dia well dug earlier by a contractor.
6. Dr Samar's pilot work has to be evaluated by experts before moving into commercial production. The false propaganda must end emotional appeals by un-informed individuals cannot get funds.
The professional evaluation by experts will provide an opportunity to Dr Samar to withdraw gracefully from this misadventure. Digging for a Test Pit is the only way forward. Commercial Mining using established technologies can deliver the much needed fuel to fulfill the energy needs of the country. UCG is at least 5 years away from commercial application and is UN-suitable for Thar, Pakistan needs coal today for which mining is the only viable approach, a test pit followed by a production mine is required.
DR FARID A. MALIK,

Thar Coal project | The Nation

i personally feel that Dr. sammar Mubarik is competent person but he is still under critic of expertise. I pray for his success and prosperity for Pakistan.

I Fail To Understand What Part Of 'Successful' Don't You Get.Albeit On A Pilot Basis Thar Coal Has Already Started To Give You Syngas.The Successful Test Burn Means That All The Technical Reservations Have Been Overcome.Whereas Your Beloved IP Gas Pipeline Will Not Give You Any Gas Before 2014 if Everything Goes Under Agreement and Considering The Mood Of The Government No Gas Before 2016
http://http://tribune.com.pk/story/373334/ip-gas-pipeline-not-on-back-burner-dr-asim/
And Still Nothing In Your Post Answers What Your Local Companies Have Offered.Have A Look Again

I Am Not Against TAPI or IPI,I Just Do Not Think They Are An Immediate Solution and Also Have Reservations Of Depending On Other Countries For Your Energy Supplies

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom