What's new

Saudi Arabia Persuades Pakistan to Abandon Iran-Pakistan Pipeline

Saudi Arabia is best served avoiding commenting on an internal (commercial) matter.

Pakistan need not be dragged into a pride/ego war between 2 influential Islamic countries. Not our fight.

US. and Saudia have same policy in Pakistan. Keep the energy crisis in country and never been economic stable and keep them begging $,Ry#l$., keep them slave of their will.
Iran pipeline is only immediate solution of loadsheadnig of power and gas in Pakistan. All alternate offers are just a fictions written by Kings & Kongs.
in the past it was negotiate at 80% of int. fuel price but in current situation Iran has offered more cut down in price.
I think this is the best bargain in the access.

why dont Saudis and Iranians invest in eachothers infrastructure...both being OPEC member states, members of OIC and other platforms

may the estranged brothers be guided on the right path

may we also be guided

Pakistan will not abandon the Iran Pakistan Pipeline.

Saudi's can go take a hike.

IP pipeline would be the foreign policy number one of Pakistan, which will fulfill every energy need of Pakistan, including for the industries which need a boost of proper power supply and only this IP pipeline can fulfill all these requirements. there can't any good for pakistan other than fulfilling its energy/electricity requirement and only this IP pipeline is the most affordable/economical way to get this done. and a pipeline of big cross sectional area will also fulfill increased demand in future. and if Saudi Arabia is a friend of Pakistan then they would help Pakistan complete this project? how will it effect health of Saudis if Pakistan may get this pipeline completed? and why would they interfere in this so much important project for Pakistan, which is extremely required to maintain growth in future????

US. and Saudia have same policy in Pakistan. Keep the energy crisis in country and never been economic stable and keep them begging $,Ry#l$., keep them slave of their will.
Iran pipeline is only immediate solution of loadsheadnig of power and gas in Pakistan. All alternate offers are just a fictions written by Kings & Kongs.
in the past it was negotiate at 80% of int. fuel price but in current situation Iran has offered more cut down in price.

one day I clearly said on PDF, "a slave will never go against its master even if their people hate US/West" :disagree: pakistan would clear to Saudis that IP pipeline is for Pakistan and there would be a reason why Pakistan won't become independent on its own, have high industrial growth with proper energy supply for affordable cost also, and only this IP pipeline is the best way to get this done. and if anyone doesn't want this to happen then its simply because they are enemies of pakistan, whether US or anyone else. and Saudis are responsible to prove that they are friend of Pakistan...............

Our friend SA.... his previous meddling in our affairs already costing us billions...plz no more

one day I clearly said on PDF, "a slave will never go against its master even if their people hate US/West" :disagree: pakistan would clear to Saudis that IP pipeline is for Pakistan and there would be a reason why Pakistan won't become independent on its own, have high industrial growth with proper energy supply for affordable cost also, and only this IP pipeline is the best way to get this done. and if anyone doesn't want this to happen then its simply because they are enemies of pakistan, whether US or anyone else. and Saudis are responsible to prove that they are friend of Pakistan...............
i think you are unaware about Saudis enmity with Iranian. secondly their is no difference between US and saudia to keep us away from economic revival and make independent in policies.
i personally feel zardari is leaving this selfish block and go-ahead for Russian block for our future.

If only foreign relations were run by brotherhood.
I have seen how Arab rulers have been with their brother countries and their people. From Saddam to Assad.
So you enjoy brotherhood, let us deal strictly on the basis of mutual beneficial foreign policy.
Bad News for You Indian: Saudi, Pakistani ties are not limited to one Issue. Their brotherhood's depth is what you can never measure. Keep up with your w*t dreaming. We like to see disillusioned Indians like you, crying hard !!!

MY DEAR BROTHER IT SEEMS AS IF LIKE EVERYONE ELSE YOU HAVE ALSO NOT BOTHERED TO READ MY PREVIOUS POST.HAVE WE BECOME SO BLINDED BY OUR ANTI AMERICANISM THAT WE NO LONGER KNOW WHAT IS IN OUR BEST INTEREST?IRAN IS GOING TO SELL GAS TO US @ $11-12/MMBTU.DO YOU REALLY CALL THIS A BARGAIN?ON THE OTHER HAND,YOUR OWN COMPANIES ARE OFFERING GAS @ $4/MMBTU AND THIS GAS CAN SERVE US FOR DECADES TO COME.APART FROM SUFFICIENT GAS WE HAVE THAR COAL WHICH IS EQUAL TO 850 TRILLION CUBIC FEET NATURAL GAS. WHY DEPEND ON ANYONE ELSE?
THE PIPELINE WILL NOT BE FUNCTIONAL BEFORE 2014 HOW DO YOU CALL THIS AN IMMEDIATE SOLUTION? :disagree:
PAKISTAN HAS GOT A TRADE DEFICIT OF $21 BILLION DURING FY 2012 IMPORTING GAS WILL JUST WORSEN IT

MY DEAR BROTHER IT SEEMS AS IF LIKE EVERYONE ELSE YOU HAVE ALSO NOT BOTHERED TO READ MY PREVIOUS POST.HAVE WE BECOME SO BLINDED BY OUR ANTI AMERICANISM THAT WE NO LONGER KNOW WHAT IS IN OUR BEST INTEREST?IRAN IS GOING TO SELL GAS TO US @ $11-12/MMBTU.DO YOU REALLY CALL THIS A BARGAIN?ON THE OTHER HAND,YOUR OWN COMPANIES ARE OFFERING GAS @ $4/MMBTU AND THIS GAS CAN SERVE US FOR DECADES TO COME.APART FROM SUFFICIENT GAS WE HAVE THAR COAL WHICH IS EQUAL TO 850 TRILLION CUBIC FEET NATURAL GAS. WHY DEPEND ON ANYONE ELSE?

THE PIPELINE WILL NOT BE FUNCTIONAL BEFORE 2014 HOW DO YOU CALL THIS AN IMMEDIATE SOLUTION? :disagree:
PAKISTAN HAS GOT A TRADE DEFICIT OF $21 BILLION DURING FY 2012 IMPORTING GAS WILL JUST WORSEN IT

do you kindly send these companies here to sell a gas. Thar coal has technical problem in gasification process. there is a water which make it difficult to continues burning underground coal and supply of coal gas.For mining need heavy investment and time taking
other sources,
DAMS: can't built in next 6-7 years + heavy investment
Nuclear power: No technology even have bomb.
Solar: very expensive to install
wind mill: cant meet short fall and expensive too

do you know gillani had made special visit in near past to Kuwait and Saudia for Oil payment relaxation, but got flat refuse.
gillani had also make futile attempt to import gas from Qatar but failed .

Don't be fool people by fake fictions of King kong.
i had received a several message of 300 rs/house electricity offer from china(without telling about source) etc...

This is easy to spread this propaganda without knowing the facts.

do you kindly send these companies here to sell a gas. Thar coal has technical problem in gasification process. there is a water which make it difficult to continues burning underground coal and supply of coal gas.For mining need heavy investment and time taking
other sources,
DAMS: can't built in next 6-7 years + heavy investment
Nuclear power: No technology even have bomb.
Solar: very expensive to install
wind mill: cant meet short fall and expensive too

do you know gillani had made special visit in near past to Kuwait and Saudia for Oil payment relaxation, but got flat refuse.
gillani had also make futile attempt to import gas from Qatar but failed .

Don't be fool people by fake fictions of King kong.
i had received a several message of 300 rs/house electricity offer from china(without telling about source) etc...

This is easy to spread this propaganda without knowing the facts.

The Episode of Khari Baat Was A Well Researched Program With Documented Proofs.Instead of Coming Up With Sound Technical Counter Arguments You Just Choose To Ridicule People By Calling Them King Kong.
The Thar Coal Gasification Project of Dr Samar Mubarak Does Not Involve Mining At All.It Is Going To Convert Coal to Gas Underground.Initial Investment Requirements Are 9 Billion Rupees.IP Gas Pipeline Will Cost The Nation $1.5 Billion i.e 135 Billion Rupees So Don't Talk To Me About Heavy Investment.You Say It Has Technical Problems Please Keep Your Facts Up To Date.Thar Coal UCG Has Overcome All Obstacles and has Undergone A Successful Test Burn
http://http://www.aaj.tv/2011/12/thar-coal-project-%E2%80%98successful%E2%80%99-dr-samar/
None Of Your Other Arguments Are Relevant To My Other Posts

Dear Brother Your size and Bold Fonts are blinding Me :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom