What's new

Saudi Arabia: India is fast emerging as a preferred destination for the Sau

Seriously, I don't know the meaning of the word and don't wish to google it as well. and could you tell desert fox who keeps using the word more?

Point out in any of my posts in this thread where i used the word or else you are a blatant liar.

I apologize for my earlier behavior but the posts in this thread have angered me and I just lost it. I apologize for insulting India or Indian people. However I really do hate that Takfiri word.

they have been warned aswell--- you shouldnt ''take the law in your hands'' so to speak--- just report them --- i personally am very strict on vulgarity and insults and we intend to moderate strictly to keep this forum as neutral as possible--- but you need to report the posts -- its not humanly possible to go through all these threads every single day

they have been warned aswell--- you shouldnt ''take the law in your hands'' so to speak--- just report them --- i personally am very strict on vulgarity and insults and we intend to moderate strictly to keep this forum as neutral as possible--- but you need to report the posts -- its not humanly possible to go through all these threads every single day

And you did the right thong by warning me. It is also not humanly possible to report everyone who keeps insulting because then i will just turn into a reporting moderator who has nothing to do in this forum but report the on and on and on insults.

Is there is a rule that only specific persons should answer your post
Your replies are not even specific, all you said was "the truth" and "your kidding right?".

that Pakistani are more Muslims than world Muslims.
And what brought you to this conclusion?? AFAIK no one even claimed "that Pakistanis are more Muslims than the world Muslims" other than you indians.

all tourist are welcome to India...

In my previous posts, if i ve hurt anybody's sentiments then I apogloize for that...:-)

You mean steal them and the same you will then say that infidels are looting the Muslims.

As much as you would like the world to believe, how high and mighty you are, you cant live without Saudi oil can you? How sad!!

As much as you would like the world to believe, how high and mighty you are, you cant live without Saudi oil can you? How sad!!

Dude, its both way around...not even Saudis can live without selling oil to countries like India....and even both can live by doing the transactions via third country the way India and Pakistan has been doing for decades....

Your replies are not even specific, all you said was "the truth" and "your kidding right?".

Sorry for making my answers short.

And what brought you to this conclusion?? AFAIK no one even claimed "that Pakistanis are more Muslims than the world Muslims" other than you indians.

Well i don't remember how many times Pakistanis accused Arabs of being intoxicated in their oil wealth and being US stooges, Turks of being secular , Indian Muslims of being Hindu stooges , BD Muslims of being more Bengali (you broke up in 1971 precisely of that reason) and all other Muslims of not being Muslim enough..so the only one left is Pakistanis.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

There is a lot of countries that live without KSA oil, but not feasible for India due to our size and location. We also need Iranian oil.

Back
Top Bottom