What's new

Saudi Arabia: India is fast emerging as a preferred destination for the Sau

The govt. of India is bringing more and more Saudi Arabian people to the Kashmir so the the decades of propaganda get busted.

As Saudis sees from their own eyes that there are hundreds of Mosques and people are free to follow Islam and Kashmiri people 100% business and 100% property in Kashmir and all other propaganda is false.

Looks like the only place worthy of Tourism in india is Kashmir, why not give the Saudis a tour of Mumbai or the Ganges river, i'm sure they would find that very interesting as well.

godzilla-facepalm.jpg

Saudi tourists dont go into mosques and start preaching.
They go they get drunk they do **** like all other tourists.

Saudis are welcome in India.
Visit ANY PLACE just spend big time guys :P

We want their money :devil: evil yindoo baniya :lol:

A big no..They should not be given opportunity to spread their Wahabi ideology in India.

Don't be paranoid for spreading wahabism they don't have to visist India there are puppets like zakir naik for it who do the dirty work very cheaply.

In India they come for spending good time.

It means more jobs for Indian, more money for India, more goodwill for India. :smitten:

Don't be paranoid for spreading wahabism they don't have to visist India there are puppets like zakir naik for it who do the dirty work very cheaply.

In India they come for spending good time.

It means more jobs for Indian, more money for India, more goodwill for India. :smitten:

True..some people here are more Arabs than Arabs themselves.

but one cannot discount the fact that radicalization of Indian Muslims through Gulf influence is a reality in India.

Okay guys I just want something clarified:

Are Saudis out to preach super Islam or are they out for Booze and booty??? Conflicting posts here....

But it is bashing/insulting all the same and that what matters at the end of the day. right?

Are Saudis out to preach super Islam or are they out for Booze and booty??? Conflicting posts here....

But it is bashing/insulting all the same and that what matters at the end of the day. right?

Other than preaching Wahabi ideology (which is not welcome and we are paranoid of) ,you can do whatever in India without breaking the law.

Even if he is not bragging and telling the truth he is damn lucky to escape with his head from KSA.

at least my friend looked confident when he narrated the incident to me...I know him since chidhood and he never cooked up the stories. And ya, he did tell me that his friend was so lucky that he took the decision and returned to his hometown

Grrr. My barbarian senses are tingling.....

Hahahaha. Keep em coming Keep em coming.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Fukc you and Fukc your India. The moment you used this word "Wahabi" Your entire existence in this forum has become irrelevant.

Wahabi is an insult dumb *****. Its like calling a Black man with the N word. But noooooo You guys are ignorant pieces of $hit is what you are.

India 101
Lesson no 1: What we do here lets see.... report the post....

1. We don't have any problem with Islam and Saudis are not here to teach that they are here for vacations and just for what all the tourists in the world visits different countries..............a good time.

2. The booze part was brought by a pakistani member and I don't agree with it.

No need to stereotyping Saudis or any other for that matter.

You need to ignore it as in democracy every type of people make every type of statements. But insults should be avoided.

Grrr. My barbarian senses are tingling.....

Hahahaha. Keep em coming Keep em coming.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Fukc you and Fukc your India. The moment you used this word "Wahabi" Your entire existence in this forum has become irrelevant.

Wahabi is an insult dumb *****. Its like calling a Black man with the N word. But noooooo You guys are ignorant pieces of $hit is what you are.

Thankx For Showing Your Level :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom