What's new

Saudi Arabia F-15 Silent Eagle and F-35 JSF

How are you to judge who is muslim and who isn't ? your angry and emotional I can understand that and I have maintained a far more neutral stance then before.

Second part I'm not aware of what your saying.

كانوا اصدقاء..... LoL

you made a mistake that day on PM a grave one at that. It was really funny besides you and all your other accounts are easy to figure out by the way. you need to work harder to hide that.

Exactly that's what worries me. Even though the Arabs got 2nd-class Soviet hardware in the previous wars, I believe they functioned better than if they had US hardwares, like they have now. The problem is Israel got 1st class US hardwares in all conflicts. Even though in 1973, Kissinger admitted the defeat of US weapons by Soviet Egyptian weapons. In any future Arab israeli conflict, they will certainly be sanctioned of critical spare parts. These advanced Eurofighters, F 15s etc may be useless or next to useless for this reason in a conflict with Israel.

Anyway Aside from MosaMania personal Anger and outbursts, I can tell you that Arabs were not that good the leadership ability, coordination, intelligence army was for parades and when 1967 war happened the whole army that looked great up close fell apart.

كانوا اصدقاء..... LoL

you made a mistake that day on PM a grave one at that. It was really funny besides you and all your other accounts are easy to figure out by the way. you need to work harder to hide that.

Whatever you believe last you accused me of being S-19,SCP, Hassan and a couple of iranians I'm not getting into it.

Anyway Aside from MosaMania personal Anger and outbursts, I can tell you that Arabs were not that good the leadership ability, coordination, intelligence army was for parades and when 1967 war happened the whole army that looked great up close fell apart.

Whatever you believe last you accused me of being S-19 and a couple of iranians I'm not getting into it.

Oh I see your documentary watching skills are very good. And I never accused of being Iranian nice try to draw them in this talk :lol:

Anyway Can we get back Discussing the actual topic please ? the F-35 the Arabs get are going to be downgraded compared to anything Israel has, I'd go with Building up on the SU-35, KF-X projects by SK, T-50 by Russia or J-20 by China.

He is not an Egyptian, We know Egyptians very well. If Egyptians knew about him...well...I pitty him.;)

I'm sure the Other Egyptians on this forum agree with you alot :D, after disagreeing with you so Much We got Egyptians, Syrians,Iranians, now an Iraqi who can't agree with you at all lolz. Yes we know Egyptians electing MB.

Anyway Can we get back Discussing the actual topic please ? the F-35 the Arabs get are going to be downgraded compared to anything Israel has, I'd go with Building up on the SU-35, KF-X projects by SK, T-50 by Russia or J-20 by China.

Why did you delete the post? you were very nervous repeating that you are not Iranian...
Man, you don't have to do this, I swear I knew it the first I saw your posts.

Why did you delete the post? you were very nervous repeating that you are not Iranian...
Man, you don't have to do this, I swear I knew it the first I saw your posts.

It was off topic and I've stated before on my previous posts, so I'd actually like to discuss the topic rather then going at this. it was me being S-19,SCP, Hassan the iranian and a couple of iranians

There is a rumor going on at the moment after a local news paper reported that the navy is about to order 124 F/A-18 Super Hornet but it is just still a rumor.
do

speculation is correct word. rumors are used in negative term.

Hey Mossa, what happened to you? What about the peace thread? I thought we were friends again? Why are you acting like this?

I have to agree was this the kind mosamania we all knew before that wanted to show saudis were cool ? I truely hope me and mosa can be friends like before again.

I have to agree was this the kind mosamania we all knew before that wanted to show saudis were cool ?

Calling anyone who disagrees "lowlife" and "insect" as she called us two, this is just too much. But personally I'm going to remain respectful of the Arabs no matter how much Mosamania degrades herself.

Calling anyone who disagrees "lowlife" and "insect" as she called us two, this is just too much. But personally I'm going to remain respectful of the Arabs no matter how much Mosamania degrades herself.

Yes I have to agree I've never seen this side of him, I truly hope me and mosa can be friends again i use to troll alot around him I admit but I've stopped that and wanted to be friends sadly I get called and Insect lowlife.

Yes I have to agree I've never seen this side of him, I truly hope me and mosa can be friends again i use to troll alot around him I admit but I've stopped that and wanted to be friends sadly I get called and Insect lowlife.

Same with me I vowed to respect Arabs and remain friends with him. But I thought Mosamania was a "she"?

Back
Top Bottom