What's new

Saudi Arabia cuts oil prices for Europe, raise oil prices for Asia

Iran is part of the market, they aren't excluded. However, countries are just choosing not to buy from them.

Just imagine the market as a real market that sells food. You walk into the market and theres 5 people all selling bread. You are free to choose who you buy bread off in that market.

The only problem is that you'd have your car tires slashed if you bought bread from a certain vendor.

Iran should take advantage of this by lowering their price for the time being.

Their masters in Tel Aviv and D.C ordered them to do that.

Can we cut this Tel Aviv crap ? How the hell is israel benefiting from this? I hope you are aware that Israel is in Asia , and also , Saudi doesn't even export oil to Israel

i hope one day russia or china absolutely butchers the saudi arabian royal family.
these scum have been the main reason for the petrodollar which is propping up the american empire.

i doubt it will take russian or chinese bayonet. arabs are a historically proud people and they will rise from their current slumber and cut these "princes" propped by anglo-americans to pieces.

for the time being, the political calculus of the arab royalty to strategically sell themselves to anglo-american agenda is a perfect cover for china and others to augment the support we have lent to iran.

Its a puppet regime there taking its orders from DC and Telaviv. This is being done as a part of war against those still buying Iranian crude (read Asia) and subsidizing Europeans at the cost of Asians. This goes to show that Asia can not trust American puppet regimes when it comes to energy security.

i doubt it will take russian or chinese bayonet. arabs are a historically proud people and they will rise from their current slumber and cut these "princes" propped by anglo-americans to pieces.

for the time being, the political calculus of the arab royalty to strategically sell themselves to anglo-american agenda is a perfect cover for china and others to augment the support we have lent to iran.

I certainly hope so.

So.... You are saying other countries with energy advantage don't do that.... Get real... This is politics you lose some and you win some... Don't cry when you lose...

LOL You sounded like I accused Turkey of genocides. No that's not my nature.

I meant KSA using oil prices in choosing friends and foes at this critical stage is unwise. Being a boy of Israel can step on many toes and big daddy has too many thing on the table to pay attention to her in times of trouble.

LOL You sounded like I accused Turkey of genocides. No that's not my nature.

I meant KSA using oil prices in choosing friends and foes at this critical stage is unwise. Being a boy of Israel can step on many toes and big daddy has too many thing on the table to pay attention to her in times of trouble.

They are just subsidizing the white guys at the expense of dark and yellow skinned folks. It is a long story. Colonialism never died, it only evolved and became petrodollar menace. Saudis are just their puppets enforcing the wishes of Americans over world markets and ensuring any competition in world markets is rigged to benefit the white men. No matter how hard the world works, it is predominantly the white men who will remain on top. It is no surprise then that the white men are still holding the majority of money and power in the world on average. Saudis are just puppets of them and taking orders from DC.

It's so unfair to Asian people, what will happen when Saudi Arabia's oil running out ?? Asian will retaliate for sure.

Let's think more about future.haizzz` :no:
The Truth Behind Saudi Arabia's Oil Supply

We’ve suspected for some time Saudi Arabia has less oil in the ground than they claim. Apparently so do diplomats in the U.S. State Department…at least, according to even more scintillating cables released from Julian Assange’s WikiLeaks website.

The cables come from inside Saudi Arabia’s state-owned oil company, Saudi Aramco.

In 2007, Aramco’s former head of exploration Sadad al-Husseini told the U.S. consul general in Riyadh that the firm had purposely overstated its reserves by 40% to spur foreign investment.\
http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2011/02/10/the-truth-behind-saudi-arabias-oil-supply/

Petrodollar recycling is keeping neo-colonialism alive and America afloat. Some slave puppet countries keep selling oil in dollars and some other brave independent countries who refuse to sell in dollars are threatened by war the American way of free market economy:

bush-king.jpg

bush_kisses_saudi_king.jpg

bush-hand-holding-saudi-queen.jpg

saudi+king.jpg

peak_oil_war_peace.jpg

energy-wars1.jpg

heinberg-1-2008-450.gif

Obama_oil_war.png

Back
Top Bottom