What's new

Saudi Arabia capabilities to counter the Israel

flying_pigs.jpg

Dedicate to people who think isreal an saudi arabia will go to war

Last edited:
somebozo...Saudis are not too bad, My father has worked with them on various projects and Exercises, RSAF have also adopted similar counter measures like Pakistan Air Force along side American tactics..both are the best, I tell you because best Air Defense officers and pilots have worked with Saudis on various projects and renewing their strategies. RSAF is not the same as it was in 1970s 80s.

Absurd to say Saudis have no capabilities ofcouse they do have capabilities to an extend, I am forced to say this, that is totally a wrong perception of Saudi Armed Forces specially Air Force. Furthermore money talks bullshit walks they've the power of money to acquire those weapons that have full potential capabilities, who'll sell? When you have petro$$ everyone is ready to sell it. Please don't be so naive to spout out something without evidence, that was a very unprofessional comments about Saudi capabilities.

what is your litmus test by which you proclaim Saudis to not have any sort of capabilities.

Last edited:
RSAF pilots have nil capability of aerial dog fights.
Hint: All the jets they operate are configured primarily for air superiority. A classic hit and run scenerio. Not a single dedicated dog fighter such as F16. There is no airforce which could ignore this pinnacle of ariel dog fighting.

That makes them absolutely sh1t in the words of their own people.

If their armed forces were truly worth something, they wouldnt need cover of proxy gureilla groups. And an American base permenantly stationed in Gulf to save their ***** from Iran / Iraq / Israel / boogeyman.

Dead wrong somebozo..lastly you're not sitting in their armed forces, you have come up with credible proof.
An example They've been operating F-15s from 80's please have some common sense its been 20+ years. If you had said that in 1988 it would weigh some credibility.

Stupid lame thread... I fail to see why Pakistani's are obsessed with creating threads about engaging in Warfare with Israel. Has our nation stooped so low that we now dream of a war with Israel? or seek her destruction via fantasizing about other countries engaged in war with her?

What has Israel ever done to Pakistan? Hell.. the Saudi's have caused way more damage to Pakistan than Israel could ever dream of.

Stupid lame thread... I fail to see why Pakistani's are obsessed with creating threads about engaging in Warfare with Israel. Has our nation stooped so low that we now dream of a war with Israel? or seek her destruction via fantasizing about other countries engaged in war with her?

What has Israel ever done to Pakistan? Hell.. the Saudi's have caused way more damage to Pakistan than Israel could ever dream of.

cool down ....... actually pak wants to eradicate the root cause of problems u know ....

:cheesy: "Fanboys' fantasy rampage" :cheesy:

Guys, please spare us the horror to go through another 'if this fights this' thread. Didn't u people have enough fun in India vs Turkey thread?
KSA & Israel are not hostile to each other. Why do you keep fantacizing about a friendly country of yours to take out a country that you don't like? Seems like some people can never finish schooling.

bro this is why the defence forums are for! We should even think unthinkable! Let's bing constructive talk and stop saying we shouldn't talk about it!

this is why the defence forums are for! We should even think unthinkable! Let's bing constructive talk and stop saying we shouldn't talk about it!

Yes, certainly, but lets always be realistic, rooted in reality - Just because this is a defence forum does not mean it's made up of mindless people.

they are not that stupid to attack those holy places. what is the benefit of attacking mecca and medina to them?

bloodyshitt yahoodis jews get the evil satisfection there leader the DEVIL will be happy

they will enter KSA sooner or later it depends upon the KSA how they interact

nation dont run base on brotherhood. if Pakistan is on attack saudi will keep out.

if saudi on attack paksitan will keep out. more over current scene of pakistan is not as bright it use to be.

paksitan need help more than it can give help.

Attack on Saudi means attack on Mecca.
Attack on Saudi means attack on 1.5 million Pakistanis living in Saudi.
Attack on Saudi means attack on 2.5 million Bangladeshis living in Saudi.

I am 100% sure that even Bangladesh will send troops let alone Pakistan...

Cheers...

bloodyshitt yahoodis jews get the evil satisfection there leader the DEVIL will be happy

they will enter KSA sooner or later it depends upon the KSA how they interact

dude you have been watching too many zaid hamid videos!!

I do agree with one think though.Sooner or later Anti Christ will come and will enter sauida though not Makkah and Medina.

Attack on Saudi means attack on Mecca.
Attack on Saudi means attack on 1.5 million Pakistanis living in Saudi.
Attack on Saudi means attack on 2.5 million Bangladeshis living in Saudi.

I am 100% sure that even Bangladesh will send troops let alone Pakistan...

Cheers...
:rofl:
Keep dreaming.In case there is a conflict between the two ,other nations will try to evacuate their citizens and not send troops.

In fact, reality is that Saudi fear attack from Muslim countries -- absurd?? No, it's truth - what does that say about Saudi and Muslim neighbors?

Egypt and GCC states would probably join in the fight, if Israel attacked Saudi Arabia.

Back
Top Bottom