What's new

Saragarhi battle to be included in school syllabus

Then we should not be studying about Gupta empire or Moghul empire or some empire at school as empires are built on wars and subsequent grabbing of someone's/some country's lands.

we can study anything as part of history, but should not put such wars as a good example or appreciable act. we should stay away from glorifying an act of aggression.

Your Old fart Mughals were also turk Invaders ....But you would not say that because you Indentify yourself with their religion :tdown::tdown: utterly shameful

By the way,,,i don't have any relation with mughals or ghuggals or whatever it was

I don't follow their religion..............I know my religion & i don't want to share it with anybody.

from the beginning...i know three legendary kings Akbar the grt,Ashok the grt & Alexandar the grt.

I have't forgotten the legacy of these three grt kings..........so don't underestimate them.

And there is nothing to relate this debate with religion....................

Oh yeah mughals peaceful and pigs fly :rofl::rofl: ..

i have't said that mughals are peacefull.......u r getting me wrong. Every invader is a grt threat to stability of that land,i agree that mughals are not completely peacefull but they never give grt damage to India as brits or any other invaders did.

Mughals first attacked India but later they loved this land & make their home.........but other invaders just came,,,looted & gone back.

lol....the mughal empire does not looted India like brits,they loved this land & it made it there home while the brits just looted India.

So plz don't compare brits & mughals.

Britain contributed to the foundations of modern India. That is a fact. But if you want a comparison between Brits and Mughals, here is what it is. Brits were alien to the land and population all the time while Mughals were alien to half the population half the time they ruled India and half the time included the last part of their empire starting with the accession of Aurangazeb to the throne.

We dont take pride in any British Indian Army. We even disowned their uniform.

Sorry.. Sikhs are just shame.

actually muslims in INDIA feel sorry for you guys too ;)

And lol i don't see any proud in becoming a slave of east India Company.......can't u see the east india company is the one who is respondible for degradation & spliting of Indian Empire.
Well it was British India which gave us the Indian identity and nationalistic pride otherwise I would would been up your arse to serve my King.

Stop pulling stuff from you rear....read the history books kid and the concept of Bharat Mata or Mother India.

There is no doubt that they were brave, and they had little say in decision making but bravery is more appreciable if it has a justifiable reason..when it is done to protect mother land . What if the children ask a question if it is a good thing to attack and capture others land how ever brave the act is ?

please see post number 58

These sikhs were just soldiers of british Indian Army......& British Indian Army was a slave of East India company.

These sikhs are just following orders of British Queen.......Britain want to wipe out whole resistance from afghanistan so that they can rule easily like they ruled India under their feets.

These Pashtuns/pathans/afghans were fighting these sikhs for their freedom like mahatma gandhi fought for us.

But for these ''slaves'' Pakistan would be half the size it is now. All the Pashtun areas in Pakistan would not be in Pakistan today.

I agree with you the Pashtuns were fighting for self rule, but just like the Talibs want self rule in their areas, with their laws and all.

NOT like Gandhi IMO.

Well it was British India which gave us the Indian identity and nationalistic pride otherwise I would would be up your arse to serve my King.

Stop pulling stuff from you rear....read the history books kid and the concept of Bharat Mata or Mother India.

ohhh i am amazed to see that the instict of slavery to serve the british masters still exist within u............

Oh my dear.........came out of british slavery........we had gotten freedom lol.........stop serving ur arse hole to ur british masters but for now u have to serve ur arse to Indian politicians instead of british ones.

ohhh i am amazed to see that the instict of slavery to serve the british masters still exist within u............

Oh my dear.........came out of british slavery........we had gotten freedom lol.........stop serving ur arse hole to ur british masters but for now u have to serve ur arse to Indian politicians instead of british ones.
Sorry,I showed you the other side of the coin (British Empire) and calling me a slave won't make me one Mista Ambiguous.Asian :laugh:

PS - up your arse was used in the context of fighting painfully but the response was supa fun :flame:

Sorry,I showed you the other side of the coin (British Empire) and calling me a slave won't make me one Mista Ambiguous.Asian :laugh:

PS - up your arse was used in the context of fighting painfully but the response was supa fun :flame:

Hey.....i am not calling you a slave but You are himself acting like a brit slave. :D

What can i do brother when u are desperately want to serve ur beloved british king :lol:

Next time, carefully use ur contexts if not then there will be consequences.

Hey.....i am not calling you a slave but You are himself acting like a brit slave. :D

What can i do brother when u are desperately want to serve ur beloved british king :lol:
British Queen...
1412.gif

Next time, carefully use ur contexts if not then there will be consequences.
haha! the context was alright.....

Back
Top Bottom