What's new

Saragarhi battle to be included in school syllabus

Are you guys happy that the Sikh Regiment fought bravely against Pashtuns, them being Muslims or are you happy that they fought bravely.
pathan+22.jpg

My comments were in answer to ppl making point of whether its British army personnel or Muslims or Sikhs or whatever. I am just saying that it doesn’t matter who they were. And even if they were your enemy, you should honour their courage.

I see. Peace :cheers:

In my opinion soldiering does not have a religion. A soldier is a soldier is a soldier. Period.

These sikhs were just soldiers of british Indian Army......& British Indian Army was a slave of East India company.

These sikhs are just following orders of British Queen.......Britain want to wipe out whole resistance from afghanistan so that they can rule easily like they ruled India under their feets.

These Pashtuns/pathans/afghans were fighting these sikhs for their freedom like mahatma gandhi fought for us.

wow its sounds great. English movie 300 has a similar story.They defended their region from 100,000 persians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
These sikhs were just soldiers of british Indian Army......& British Indian Army was a slave of East India company.

These sikhs are just following orders of British Queen.......Britain want to wipe out whole resistance from afghanistan so that they can rule easily like they ruled India under their feets.

These Pashtuns/pathans/afghans were fighting these sikhs for their freedom like mahatma gandhi fought for us.
if what you are saying is true then more than the bravery of sikh resistance of afghans should be a act to appreciate. bravery with out the right cause is not that appreciable.

if what you are saying is true then more than the bravery of sikh resistance of afghans should be a act to appreciate. bravery with out the right cause is not that appreciable.

it was the sikh super men who were attacked...so they defended their motherland.. not what he is saying... you wont attack thousands with 21 soldiers to invade..

Back
Top Bottom