What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think sania will make baby until 5 years she love tennes also remember.

Every thing was running smoothly, but the Indian member seiko is adamant in derailing the thread, as he had been digressing all along.

We have discussed everything on this thread. From sania to ayesha, from ISI to kashmir, from assam to Indian muslims....

Great thread....

:rofl::rofl:

Every thing was running smoothly, but the Indian member seiko is adamant in derailing the thread, as he had been digressing all along.

Ohh really its my fault huh??posting all kind of nonsense and baseless allegations with out thinking is not at all a fault from your side right?

Ohh really its my fault huh??posting all kind of nonsense and baseless allegations with out thinking is not at all a fault from your side right?

choro yaar not every thread this BS please :rolleyes: same india vs pakistan same RAW vs ISI .i hate persons who hate for nationalty:frown:

The very foot print of the beast you are trying to detest, hence read your own rant a few posts earlier......

Then again you are trying to discuss about me..mate its not about me ..keep the posting about the matter..why talking about me??well i pointed out that you are trying to insult every Indian poster ,its what I got from reading your posts in different threads..and about the nonsenical rant?please tell me where i did it?You were the one started the rant of about Indian muslim hosting Pakistani flag and all kind of stuffs and i asked you for the link and defend my country it become rant and cherrypicking?BTW what is this thread about to contribute something valuble here??A girls personal choice to marry a guy..what it has to do with me??I have my life to worry about..already the pond is polluted by many..my swimming wont change much..
:rofl::rofl::rofl: :wave::wave::wave:

choro yaar not every thread this BS please :rolleyes: same india vs pakistan same RAW vs ISI .i hate persons who hate for nationalty:frown:

ok.sorry for the inconvinence..i just defend against some baseless aleegations..thats all..last post in this thread from my side ..

The very foot print of the beast you are trying to detest, hence read your own rant a few posts earlier......

Then again you are trying to discuss about me..mate its not about me ..keep the posting about the matter..why talking about me??well i pointed out that you are trying to insult every Indian poster ,its what I got from reading your posts in different threads..and about the nonsenical rant?please tell me where i did it?You were the one started the rant of about Indian muslim hosting Pakistani flag and all kind of stuffs and i asked you for the link and defend my country it become rant and cherrypicking?BTW what is this thread about to contribute something valuble here??A girls personal choice to marry a guy..what it has to do with me??I have my life to worry about..already the pond is polluted by many..my swimming wont change much..
:rofl::rofl::rofl: :wave::wave::wave:

huh??againt the beast thing???you need to find new words ..its loosing its charm.. i dont know why you are laughing too much after cherrypicking some of my words..care to read to the rants you said for which i replied it???if not ,read it and then have a good laugh ..as i said the previous was supposed to be my last post.no more replys..leave it ..

Last edited:
our loyal and dear Chokaydaar was joking to me about how many indian celebs were chasing after Imran Khan back in the day, before he married

can anyone confirm this

sek please yaar i never post that for you only but for all and its not mean you leave the thread i am so sorry if i hart you or any member.

We have discussed everything on this thread. From sania to ayesha, from ISI to kashmir, from assam to Indian muslims....

Great thread....

:rofl::rofl:

no guns/weapons talks? no 'khana pakana' discussion?

i think that's all that's missing here :rofl:

and i agree --- lets wait till they produce a little bugger. Then we'll argue over whether the baby belongs to be labelled Pakistani or hindustany :lol:

no guns/weapons talks? no 'khana pakana' discussion?

i think that's all that's missing here :rofl:

and i agree --- lets wait till they produce a little bugger. Then we'll argue over whether the baby belongs to be labelled Pakistani or hindustany :lol:
abhi yeh to hum ne pocha hi nahi ke bachay ka naam kya rakhna chahiye Mamu Jaan :lol::lol::lol:

Aisa naam ke jo donon mulkon ko represent karay :lol: yah kam-az-kam father ka mulk to represent karay :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom