What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the upcoming Sonam Kapoor movie on Sania Mirza's life they are going to Show Sohrab Mirza as a playboy who juggled many chicks at one time its possible that got in the way. In real life Sania said nothing against Sohrab and let him vanish from the picture.

Sania has a very annoying voice, you can have that against her.

I don't watch bollywod movies :(

The signature was real, but the picture provided to Shoaib was of some other woman.

Its Shoaib's word against hers, unless she emailed the picture and there is some track that still exists on hotmal/gmail. However Rashid Latif has come forward and said that since Shoaib being a metric pass lallu, always came to him to chat with Ayesha and used his laptop and the pictures he saw of Ayesha were of a different one than the big girl we see on TV these days. So Shoaib has a witness.

Shoaib's other line of argument would be that the nikah procedures used were wrong, since according to Pakistani law, telephone nikah is no longer considered jaiz. Nikah performing Maulvi has to physically SEE the man and the woman and then proclaim to each other the names of them and take it upon himself that the people they claim they are, are the people he is actually marrying. So even though he had intent of marrying a woman, the woman cannot be verified as her even by the maulvi and ultimately the nikah is false.

There are a bunch of screwed up Indian laws in the middle as well which will play against Shoaib. Basically an passingby woman that has a photo of you and her together, a few witnesses to go along can claim that you two got married.

Why are you acting so personal. Is Shoaib your brother? Stop it please. Doesn't look good at all. Let things come out as on their own. I look upto you, don't make me change my mind.

Why are you acting so personal. Is Shoaib your brother? Stop it please. Doesn't look good at all. Let things come out as on their own. I look upto you, don't make me change my mind.

What's wrong with what he said?

Do you disagree with :

There are a bunch of screwed up Indian laws in the middle as well which will play against Shoaib. Basically an passingby woman that has a photo of you and her together, a few witnesses to go along can claim that you two got married.

But that is VERY VERY true. Do you not agree that Indian laws are screwed up in more than one way, especially in this regard?

Dedicate thsi scene to our bhoola doolha ji Shoaib bahi going to india to get Sania's hand in marrige

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, this is not the Asim I saw, see even now.

Asim, stop, shut up, think.
Do you really think GoI or ordinary Indians have anything to do with all these media created ****?

Man, I am so depressed over you acting such kiddish.
Excuse me, ordinary Indians are stamping on the face of Sania. Political parties are burning effigees of Sania. Indian newspapers are filled with ordinary Indians going like strip away her nationality, strip away her awards. Newspapers are continuously suggesting alternative dulhas for Sania, At least 500 of the posts on this thread would've been of Indians going into a collective sogh over the news of this marriage. I kid you not, when I say that Indians ki zehniat saamne agai with this marriage.

It was only funny in the beginning, but the only time I got taira was when you guys were slapping the same laws against Shoaib that is usually reserved for honor killing husbands. Sure you may say that, thats Indian law, but on more serious cases, you guys want us to disregard Pakistani law! I've heard many Indians reject the death sentence given to Sarabjit Singh for his bombings in Pakistan.

Ek toh harkatein karte ho aur phir kehte ho sunate kyun ho? Woh kya kahavat hai "Gala daba ke kehte ho, uff kyun kia?"

Shoaib is a cricket star, he is a countrymen that is being wrongfully accused of torture and cruelty. Its not a personal issue, its a national one and you need not be so obsessed with me, this is a discussion forum where we discuss issues and events not each other.

Excuse me, ordinary Indians are stamping on the face of Sania. Political parties are burning effigees of Sania. Indian newspapers are filled with ordinary Indians going like strip away her nationality, strip away her awards. Newspapers are continuously suggesting alternative dulhas for Sania, At least 500 of the posts on this thread would've been of Indians going into a collective sogh over the news of this marriage. I kid you not, when I say that Indians ki zehniat saamne agai with this marriage.

Enough, I will not tolerate one single line more than this about India or Indians.

Abe tu kya samajtha hai, ki sab Indians RSS ya MNS ka supporter hai. Agar aisa sochta hai tu, to tera soch chota hai, tera soch ganda hai.

It was only funny in the beginning, but the only time I got taira was when you guys were slapping the same laws against Shoaib that is usually reserved for honor killing husbands. Sure you may say that, thats Indian law, but on more serious cases, you guys want us to disregard Pakistani law! I've heard many Indians reject the death sentence given to Sarabjit Singh for his bombings in Pakistan.

Ek toh harkatein karte ho aur phir kehte ho sunate kyun ho? Woh kya kahavat hai "Gala daba ke kehte ho, uff kyun kia?"

Please stop this bullshit, this is more common in Pakistan than in India. If you do not believe, be my guest in Bangalore, a BJP ruled state.

Waise Shoaib Malik ki POONDI techniques seekhni parayen ge har larki hi is pe fida hoe hoe hai :rofl:

Pata nahi kon kon si larki claim karti hai ke Malik saab ne us se wada kiya howa howa hai :lol:

Shoaib is a cricket star, he is a countrymen that is being wrongfully accused of torture and cruelty. Its not a personal issue, its a national one and you need not be so obsessed with me, this is a discussion forum where we discuss issues and events not each other.

It's ok, but why this sudden bashing of Indians and India. Could you not let it calm down till things are sorted out. Maybe you are on the road to fool thyself. I'd love to be proved wrong in this thread.

Thank You.

Waise Shoaib Malik ki POONDI techniques seekhni parayen ge har larki hi is pe fida hoe hoe hai :rofl:

Pata nahi kon kon si larki claim karti hai ke Malik saab ne us se wada kiya howa howa hai :lol:

Chup kat oi, hasa maat ab.

Chup kat oi, hasa maat ab.

are you ok prithwi? or why are you bashing me for nothing :cry::confused:

seems like "Sania jee ke ghum main abhi tak aap ka dil toota howa hai"

Time to sleep for all my friends in India and Pakistan.. Bhaiyon, Sania Shoaib maje se chen ki neend le rahe hain tum apna khoon kyon jala rahe ho..

Dialog na maaro, apne mulk ki harkatein sudhaaro. Everything is on record, the way India has collectively behaved is one record. India cannot be excused of this behavior.

Dialog na maaro, apne mulk ki harkatein sudhaaro. Everything is on record, the way India has collectively behaved is one record. India cannot be excused of this behavior.

And niether can you be for behaving in a most jingoistic India bashing manner on this thread.. But then India does not need your pardon just like you dont need mine...

btw, either you dont know about the article in question or are pretending not to.. If a husband abuses his wife or slaps her once, he can be charged under the same article. Just like article 420 applies to a fraud of Rs 100 as well as a few crores. You are just over sensationalizing the issue by bringing honor killings in it. and btw in case of honor killings, this is a supplementary article.. The main article is 302 (murder)

WTF, there were only 50 or so pages a day back, 198 now.......Yaar, Kashmir and the Middle East two state solutions could have been resolved here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom