What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL? I am working as an IT professional in Des Moines. I prefer to live with Desis. I've a Pakistani roomie and 2 Indian roomies. Before that, when I was in California I lived with a Sri Lankan Tamil roomie.

Just because I know the Indian law, it means that I am Indian? I know about this law because we had a HUGE debate about it long time back. I even brought up caste system on one occasion and they brought up caste based reservation.

Dude just because you have stayed in Pakistan all your life, it doesn't mean everyone is like you. Here in the US, Indians and Pakistanis get along "reasonably" well.

When I was working in New Jersey, I had to attend an interview in Maryland, and an Indian dropped me off [I couldn't drive a car back then]. Having stayed here for over 10 years, I've become sort of cosmopolitan, too hard for you to handle?

if you have room mates , you are not much of an 'IT Professional' more like a University student or even if you are some kind of an 'IT Professional' must be the low end type for if you were in the high end bracket you wouldnt be shareing a room with three people now would you ? and that too over peroid of 10 years!

Sorry to deflate your boast about being an 'IT Professional' like this , you aksed for it.

Your story has inconsistencies , just like there are inconsistencies in the story of 'Ayesha , Maha or whatever'

if you have room mates , you are not much of an 'IT Professional' more like a University student or even if you are some kind of an 'IT Professional' must be the low end type for if you were in the high end bracket you wouldnt be shareing a room with three people now would you ? and that too over peroid of 10 years!

Sorry to deflate your boast about being an 'IT Professional' like this , you aksed for it.

Your story has inconsistencies , just like there are inconsistencies in the story of 'Ayesha , Maha or whatever'

1) When did I boast that I am an IT professional.

2) I don't share a ROOM with 3 people, I share a HOUSE with 3 people. BTW, If you had ANY idea as to what/where Des Moines is, you wouldn't even think of sharing a "room" with 3 people. [Hint: Des Moines has a low cost of living, you get a 4 bedroom apartment for 1000-1200 bucks] [Hint++ : That is SO cheap that you would never care to share a room with 4 people, EVEN if you are a univ grad]

3) A lot of people prefer to stay in bigger houses because a) cooking is easier b) life gets less boring c) you can gym etc together. Infact, only married desis stay alone in the US [exceptions exist]

4) My Cousin in grade IV has a better sense of grammar than that.

But, can I please understand how my being a HIGHLY underpaid professional or a ****** rich bastard relate with this discussion?

Or is your person ego so badly hurt that you just want to make all kinds of personal attacks against me?

@Paksarzameen

I understand where you are coming from though. As a Pakistani, you support Shoaib Malik. But as a grammar nazi, as a chauvinist who gives a LOT of weightage to oratory skills, I don't admire him. That, coupled with his uncouth and uncultured behaviour, internet romance etc., makes me hate him completely. If it is of any solace to you, I hate Sania too and Ayesha too.

Am I taking Ayesha's side in this saga? NO.

But, I want her to make a MOCKERY of Shoaib Malik.

I personally would distance myself from Shoaib as much as I can, because I don't want to be put in the same bracket as him =D

By supporting Shoaib, you are probably making a spectacle of yourself =(

Think about it without bias, all three of them are jerks. Shoaib and Ayesha for OBVIOUS reasons and Sania, she ditched her financee 2 months ago and is now in "love" with Shoaib.

1) When did I boast that I am an IT professional.

2) I don't share a ROOM with 3 people, I share a HOUSE with 3 people. BTW, If you had ANY idea as to what/where Des Moines is, you wouldn't even think of sharing a "room" with 3 people. [Hint: Des Moines has a low cost of living, you get a 4 bedroom apartment for 1000-1200 bucks] [Hint++ : That is SO cheap that you would never care to share a room with 4 people, EVEN if you are a univ grad]

3) A lot of people prefer to stay in bigger houses because a) cooking is easier b) life gets less boring c) you can gym etc together. Infact, only married desis stay alone in the US [exceptions exist]

But, can I please understand how my being a HIGHLY underpaid professional or a ****** rich bastard relates with this discussion?

Or is your person ego so badly hurt that you just want to make all kinds of personal attacks against me?

3 people in one house over 10 years gives the typical picture of a bunch of indians being cramped in one house in the USA working for an indian company that brings them in on H1B1 Visas but lets just leave that aside for some other thread.

Im quite sure that you are an indian pretending to be a Pakistani.

Now lets get bcak to the topic that there is didly squat the indians can do to 'hold back' Shoaib in india , thats just not gonna happen.

Lets have bet on it

3 people in one house over 10 years gives the typical picture of a bunch of indians being cramped in one house in the USA working for an indian company that brings them in on H1B1 Visas but lets just leave that aside for some other thread.

Im quite sure that you are an indian pretending to be a Pakistani.

Now lets get bcak to the topic that there didly squat the indians can do to 'hold back' Shoaib in india , thats just not gonna happen.

Lets have bet on it

1) I think you have terrible comprehension abilities. I said I was working in California before and Maryland before that. So how can I stay in the same house for 10 years? [Hint California and Maryland are on opposite ends of the US]:coffee:

2) LOL @ Indian company H1bs. I hate those companies, will never work for them =D BUT, here is the deal, you cannot stay on H1b for more than 6 years. :azn: By the way, I worked as a full-time employee back then and work as a full-time employee back now. My room-mates who actually happen to work with a consulting firm earn more.

3) No IT professional who came to US 10 years back can be THAT poor. [Hint there was a HUGE IT boom back then and even in 2004-05]. Also, I have worked as an IT professional only for 4 years 2004-2005 and 2009-2010. =P I came here to pursue my undergrad.

4) LOL@ Cramped in a "house". Dude? Will you stop with your personal attacks? You have no idea how big houses can be here, do you? I don't stay here with my roomies because they are cheap. But because, they are awesome and I like to socialize with people. Just because you can afford to stay alone, does not mean you would want to, right? For example, I am studying for my PMP exam right now. I have another roomie that prepares for that with me. Watching TV alone is BORING as hell. I've tried staying alone, I hated that, the entire house was dirty, I never felt like going back home. Why does where I stay matter to you?

5) On the topic, I don't care if Shoaib Malik is held or not. I personally hope that he is held there for a while. I will have a good laugh about it. When kids like you waste time on yahoo/msn messenger "loving" people they've never met, I can cite Shoaib Malik and scare them. Isn't that fun? Come on! Tell me that's not fun :smitten:

COOL DOWN

Sania_Mirza_1.jpg

:woot:
Pehle se hi Pakistani Colors pehnti thi, you guys should have known :P

I know I am offtopic, but let this be the thread where I saw Asim troll.

Asim :smitten:

Not sure how Aisha will win this case. The signature on the nikkah nama is forged. Even if it is real, the marriage cannot last because the picture provided was a picture of another girl. It was a fraud case.

What exactly are we debating here?

Think about it without bias, all three of them are jerks. Shoaib and Ayesha for OBVIOUS reasons and Sania, she ditched her financee 2 months ago and is now in "love" with Shoaib.

According to the upcoming Sonam Kapoor movie on Sania Mirza's life they are going to Show Sohrab Mirza as a playboy who juggled many chicks at one time its possible that got in the way. In real life Sania said nothing against Sohrab and let him vanish from the picture.

Sania has a very annoying voice, you can have that against her.

Not sure how Aisha will win this case. The signature on the nikkah nama is forged. Even if it is real, the marriage cannot last because the picture provided was a picture of another girl. It was a fraud case.

4-5 years on frauding person on internet with fake photo if I see a photo of fatty and shoib kissing (astagfirulla) then I will change my name to babu banti wala and wave a indian flag

Pehle se hi Pakistani Colors pehnti thi, you guys should have known :P

Oh, yes we should have known that. But, ain't Sprite green too, looks like Coca cola going Pakistani way as well. Congrats!!

Last edited:
Asim spoke up for the rights of his countrymen and the dismal behavior his enemies.

Lol, this is not the Asim I saw, see even now.

Asim, stop, shut up, think.
Do you really think GoI or ordinary Indians have anything to do with all these media created ****?

Man, I am so depressed over you acting such kiddish.

The signature was real, but the picture provided to Shoaib was of some other woman.

Its Shoaib's word against hers, unless she emailed the picture and there is some track that still exists on hotmal/gmail. However Rashid Latif has come forward and said that since Shoaib being a metric pass lallu, always came to him to chat with Ayesha and used his laptop and the pictures he saw of Ayesha were of a different one than the big girl we see on TV these days. So Shoaib has a witness.

Shoaib's other line of argument would be that the nikah procedures used were wrong, since according to Pakistani law, telephone nikah is no longer considered jaiz. Nikah performing Maulvi has to physically SEE the man and the woman and then proclaim to each other the names of them and take it upon himself that the people they claim they are, are the people he is actually marrying. So even though he had intent of marrying a woman, the woman cannot be verified as her even by the maulvi and ultimately the nikah is false.

There are a bunch of screwed up Indian laws in the middle as well which will play against Shoaib. Basically an passingby woman that has a photo of you and her together, a few witnesses to go along can claim that you two got married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom