What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sought of agree with you here. The way Ayesha and her father are behaving speaks volumes about their family culture and values.

At first, I felt sympathy for Ayesha when I read about her initial claims that Shoaib cheated her. Then, started coming all the weird claims from her side. She said that so many cricketers witnessed the "marriage" but so far, every cricketer, including Azharudin, Imran Khan and Abdur Razzak, have rebuked her claims. Not even that, she even produced a photoshopped/fake image of her and Shoaib.

At the end of the day, Shoaib's story sounds much more believable compared to that Ayesha's. That female and her family are cunningly making use of the media to get publicity. And fact remains --- our media is absolutely pathetic. In a nation of 1 billion people, these media channels cannot get any other news and have been stuck with this useless story for the past week. How annoying!

An ending note --- Shoaib seems like a genuinely decent guy. This marriage will definitely help bridge ties between the two nations. However, the reactions of some people after hearing this news has been very disappointing.

Anyways, this entire Shoaib/Sania episode has got way too much attention than it deserves.

Yeah I mean when the whole thing unfolded, I did not jump to any conclusions. As you can see I ve only posted after the initial fervor
in this thread.
If he did what A.S says & it can be proved then no one will support him,even in Pak. But the way it has been handled in India, I think most Pakistanis will always remember that if he is cleared.

There was no need for a criminal case unless their was some tangible evidence.
And thanks for your prudence. We can all use some!

If he did what A.S says & it can be proved then no one will support him,even in Pak. But the way it has been handled in India, I think most Pakistanis will always remember that if he is cleared.

There was no need for a criminal case unless their was some tangible evidence.
And thanks for your prudence. We can all use some!

The media is unnecessarily sensationalizing the issue and for some reason are very biased against Shoaib-Sania. I saw one of the news reports and it was presenting Ayesha's allegations as if they were the truth and Shoaib was proven guilty. So, even the people, after watching the news, will start believing that Shoaib is guilty and Ayesha is right.

It is not the fault of the people bro, it is the idiot media's fault. Sensationalizing this issue is a very effective way of getting more viewership.

So, don't remember this episode for a long time. I'm sure Shoaib's name will be cleared and in the end, everything will go smoothly.

Congratulation to all South Asian masses. Indian intelligence agencies and media failed to blame ISI for Shoaib – Sania Marriage. But even then RAW didn’t spare Shoaib; His passport has been confiscated by the local police on the agency’s direction. The intelligence agency is fully determined to sabotage stars’ marriage. Indian comrades are requested to pressurize their government to facilitate their marriage.

:victory:

Congratulation to all South Asian masses. Indian intelligence agencies and media failed to blame ISI for Shoaib – Sania Marriage. But even then RAW didn’t spare Shoaib; His passport has been confiscated by the local police on the agency’s direction. The intelligence agency is fully determined to sabotage stars’ marriage. Indian comrades are requested to pressurize their government to facilitate their marriage.

:victory:

Get a life.

i was waiting for this from paskistanis

tat when will this turn into RAW CONSPIRACY theory

galat kam kare shoaib aur bharega RAW

raw has better jobs to do rather to get involved in sas bahu aur sajish serials

even the pakistani girl claiming tat shoaib cheated him is also RAW CONSPIRACY

I think Malik should get a Nikkah in a day or 2.
Later marriage will be on 15th April

Raw raw raw. . In india if u ask what is raw then 99% will fail to answer. .even highly educated masses dunt know what is raw.ppl knows isro and other efficient enterprises .here raw has been hyped as a super duper lethal inteligence agency by our neighbour

On passport matter i support Asim, its humiliation of Shoab. Why taking away his passport when he is confronting all his case. He is not running away . I would say its just kinda revenge taking policy or totally discouraging Pakistanis to go India. Taking away passport mean, treating him like criminal.

treating him like a criminal would have been if they arrested him

This is madness people sharam kero you guys are worse than gossip girls :rolleyes:

How odd, Indians are all of a sudden going like "Shaanth hojaiye". When over a mere marriage they were going ballistic, but when its a matter of criminal charges against a Pakistani we should let it slide? Dramaybaaz.

Yesterday when they were coming out to give a statement, all the Indian channels were celebrating the fact that he is coming out to accept all the allegations from Ayesha and give an apology. To say that there is not a bias against him, is a non-starter. It is like saying you guys are not Indians.

I am quite taken aback by your comments you seem to ignore lots of facts and procedures which were pre-existing before Shoaib's travel to India. You make allegations without knowing the facts. Where is India opposing the marriage ? Its Ayesha media is looking for cheap publicity.

Media anywhere in the world are no different. Its amusing for people of India and common man to see celebrity getting involved in such cases.

I am quite taken aback by your comments you seem to ignore lots of facts and procedures which were pre-existing before Shoaib's travel to India. You make allegations without knowing the facts. Where is India opposing the marriage ? Its Ayesha media is looking for cheap publicity.

Media anywhere in the world are no different. Its amusing for people of India and common man to see celebrity getting involved in such cases.

GP, heck I saw footage of muslims outside a masjid going crazy , tearing up pictures of him & Sania bhabi & chanting against the S.A today.so just imagine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom