Other shatterers of indian-movie's-dreams:-
Mohsin Hassan
Zaheer Abbas
Singer Shaukat Ali
Adnan Sami
Shoaib Malik
& Wasim Akram probably in the pipeLine!?! with Sushmita Sen

YouTube - Was Wasim Akram in love with Sushmita Sen

Plz read the posts before repeating same "mann-Gharrat" "Innocence" of this liar & match-fixer malik.... Do u really believe that he invited the whole cricket team with Bob Wolmer & Physio to in-laws house(Link) without having looked at bride...!!!

Nonsense... Even indian media,, who discovered jalalabad in Pakistan,, won't be able to concoct such a story...

Have u listened to insulting remarks of Shoaib's bro-in-Law about Ayesha!!! These guys along with pak media have degraded to gutter level just to support Malik...
I'll support the real innocent even if it means going against my country fellow "malik"...

4:135اے ایمان والو! انصاف پر قائم رہو اور خدا کے لئے سچی گواہی دو خواہ (اس میں) تمہارا یا تمہارےماں باپ اور رشتہ داروں کا نقصان ہی ہو۔
very well said!!!

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

so even if shoaib is married... cant he get married again??? two marriages are allowed by indian law???

watched this drama on some indian channel (BNSL-hindi) it was amazing. the 'frenzy' created by the media over this issue was absolutely incredible. a 'handsome' young couple wants to get married and the 'media' wants to make sure that this 'marriage' will not take place. i almost felt that india feels 'insulted' that their tennis 'star' has opted to marry a 'pakistani' of all people - very sad indeed - and i thought india and indians lived in a 'freer and tolerant' society - boy was i wrong!!!

Bhai Jaan they have to run 24 X 7 news channels. For that they will make mountain out of mole. I really stopped watching news channels (except DD News and BBC) from past few days :D because of Sania-Shoaib episode and IPL III.

Secondly, most of the Indians didn't feel insulted but some do and I'm from the first batch :smitten:

watched this drama on some indian channel (BNSL-hindi) it was amazing. the 'frenzy' created by the media over this issue was absolutely incredible. a 'handsome' young couple wants to get married and the 'media' wants to make sure that this 'marriage' will not take place. i almost felt that india feels 'insulted' that their tennis 'star' has opted to marry a 'pakistani' of all people - very sad indeed - and i thought india and indians lived in a 'freer and tolerant' society - boy was i wrong!!!

Do not generalize.

So far non of Indian channel or Indian Govt. or any members on this form opposed this marriage. There is lot of ambiguity in Shoaib's statement and many doubts on Ayesha's claim.

Every one in India wants to know the truth but people on your side living in prejudice..... "Shoaib is saint" and every one in India is culprit.

Muzhe to dono ka daman pak nahi lagta...... let see what happens next.

Also, have some sympathy with media persons .... they need to earn bread and this is the opportunity to get some additional incentives.

1100903409-1.jpg

Best couple in Pakistan/Inida :D

Oh come'on will there be an end of this drama.. Shoaib for God sake say talak talak talak to Ayesha and prepare for the marriage..

I don't care if this goes through or not but one thing it has proved to me is that all the freedom of speech/choice that you guys parade aroud with it's all BS, your country cant stand one indian 'star' marrying a 'pakistani'

LOL i can see the internet in India and Pakistan slowing to a crawl as the entire bandwidth of both coutnries is used up in Sania Shoaib posts.

Seriously every Pakistani should marry an Indian and every Indian marry a Pakistani, in one generation all the problems are solved ;)

I don't care if this goes through or not but one thing it has proved to me is that all the freedom of speech/choice that you guys parade aroud with it's all BS, your country cant stand one indian 'star' marrying a 'pakistani'

Its Ayesha who cannot stand not India, Ayesha is unduly taking advantage of marriage laws and charging Shoaib giving it a new dimension. Hope better sense will prevail.

Shoaib Malik has become super star by playing this match making in Hyderabad India

Last edited:
Nahi bhai, it is standard operating procedure.

I agree- if this case had not got publicity, the cops would not have taken his passport. But because of the publicity every cop is only protecting his azz. To make sure he is 'following procedure'.

This is how the Indian system works. No cop is going to give Shoiab any 'concession' because his job would then be at risk.

I agree- our countries are 'enemies' but in this case aap phokat mein naraaz ho rahen hain.

BTW, I speak for many Indians I talked to, we are impressed with the guy. Shoaib is a good fella, he has behaved with dignity.

I say this, because a lot of Pakistani cricketers have shown themselves to be quite, well, shameless in the past.

But yeh ladka acha hai.
In all other countries you need a court order to block travel, moreover they add you on the ECL, ceasing passports is considered is considered illegal or done in extreme cases.

If you want to prove the GoI is an unbiased party in this, return the passport and like normal human beings file for divorce proceedings.

WHAT A STINKING PILE OF DUNG!!! :angry:
indian police, one of the most corrupt bunch of buffons , doing 'ivestigation', as if we dont know that all this drama is only to sooth india's badly hurt ego over this issue.

Indian police need to put the people resposible for Gujrat killing behind bars rather than harassing a Pakistani player with arrest. Its times like these that one can see the true colours of india.

Government of Pakistan needs to step in now to put these imbiciles in their pants , traders have already urged the government to support Shoiab Malik
If these people arrest him and then have to leave him, then the whole state of India would be the biggest joke in front of the world.

Typical problem of people of SE Asia if someone is just questioning for a complain they feel beyzatti ho gayi.
Also Passport has been ceased and cases have been filed against Shoaib which can lead to life imprisonment, whereas simple divorce proceedings should have been done.

Do not generalize.

So far non of Indian channel or Indian Govt. or any members on this form opposed this marriage. There is lot of ambiguity in Shoaib's statement and many doubts on Ayesha's claim.

Every one in India wants to know the truth but people on your side living in prejudice..... "Shoaib is saint" and every one in India is culprit.

Muzhe to dono ka daman pak nahi lagta...... let see what happens next.

Also, have some sympathy with media persons .... they need to earn bread and this is the opportunity to get some additional incentives.
Yesterday when they were coming out to give a statement, all the Indian channels were celebrating the fact that he is coming out to accept all the allegations from Ayesha and give an apology. To say that there is not a bias against him, is a non-starter. It is like saying you guys are not Indians.

Bro, it is not even about the looks.
It is about how you come on TV after being silent for so long
and talk about abortions, consumation & say childish things like her father said. What kind of respectable person would do that?

The is also a retrad for getting involved like that over the net but then he should nt be demonized like that. N o one deserves that.

I sought of agree with you here. The way Ayesha and her father are behaving speaks volumes about their family culture and values.

At first, I felt sympathy for Ayesha when I read about her initial claims that Shoaib cheated her. Then, started coming all the weird claims from her side. She said that so many cricketers witnessed the "marriage" but so far, every cricketer, including Azharudin, Imran Khan and Abdur Razzak, have rebuked her claims. Not even that, she even produced a photoshopped/fake image of her and Shoaib.

At the end of the day, Shoaib's story sounds much more believable compared to that Ayesha's. That female and her family are cunningly making use of the media to get publicity. And fact remains --- our media is absolutely pathetic. In a nation of 1 billion people, these media channels cannot get any other news and have been stuck with this useless story for the past week. How annoying!

An ending note --- Shoaib seems like a genuinely decent guy. This marriage will definitely help bridge ties between the two nations. However, the reactions of some people after hearing this news has been very disappointing.

Anyways, this entire Shoaib/Sania episode has got way too much attention than it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom