What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yaar all of u are experienced in this matter and will agree with me that you are blind when you are 18 year old teenager. You are in the path of maturity and incline towards love very easily. It is possible that Hungry/Thirsty Malik may have flirted with Aunty Jee and Aunty jee too would have co-operated with him being a Celebrity :lol::lol::lol:

Love is blind....... and giving the benefit of doubt to Malik's sweet 18 thats cherry on the cake.

It was easy to trap Malik when he was just a teenager :lol:

Exactly. He was a teenager. On the other hand Ayesha was very much experience in this field.:rofl: It was very easy for her to fool him.

:smokin:

Watch this vid after 04:30 and Malik accepted he had signed the marriage certificate :undecided:

Holy crap

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you what you are suggesting - Sneaking out of India.

Without a passport and his high profile which will be difficult and secondly he will me marked for life as a fugitive.

Its better for him to clear his name in the proper way even if takes few days.

Rational side agrees....

less rational side says -- who cares???? fugitive of which country?

If they're fleeing the country I want a battalion of the SSG, preferably Musa company, in copters over Hyderabad, with Shoaib and Sania singing love songs as they're rappelled up, Ekta Kapoor in another copter, shooting, and Thackeray screaming obscenities from the ground.
:rofl:

Part 1 of 5

Part 2 of 5

Part 3 of 5

Part 4 and 5 have not yet been uploaded on youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
baychara kio india chala gya.... dawood bhai ko bolta to woh dubai main he sub kuch arrange kara daytay. ub ISI ko smugglers ko keh kay tunnels kay through iss ko wahan say nikalna paray ga. :(

If they're fleeing the country I want a battalion of the SSG, preferably Musa company, in copters over Hyderabad, with Shoaib and Sania singing love songs as they're rappelled up, Ekta Kapoor in another copter, shooting, and Thackeray screaming obscenities from the ground.
:rofl:

even if only on film, i'd pay to see it. :wave::smokin:

The moral of all this story is ....Pakistan boyz are hottt...They can pick any gall in da house....lolzz...Malik in da house...

yes he should get a lawyer and stop talking to the bloody media

he really is being stupid, and immature also. Pakistan embassy should provide lawyer for him, and he should exercise his right to be silent and not waste time giving statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom