What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
now this is stupid in my view. better make sure u have a bail before u get arrested

Shoaib doesn't want anticipatory bail: lawyer
Updated at: 1934 PST, Monday, April 05, 2010
HYDERABAD DECCAN: A lawyer for cricketer Shoaib Malik on Monday said that Malik had told him not to file for anticipatory bail since he was cooperating with the Hyderabad police's investigations into the complaint by Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to be his wife.

"I have talked to Shoaib and he said that he is cooperating with the police and that there was no need of filing an anticipatory bail application," Ramesh Gupta told reporters here.

Earlier in the day, the cricketer insisted he was innocent and would not leave India until he was cleared of charges of marrying Ayesha that emerged soon after the announcement of his April 15 marriage to Sania Mirza.

Shoaib has rejected Ayesha's demand for a divorce, saying he signed a 'nikahnama' or marriage document for marrying a girl whose photographs she had been sending.

Gupta said that any legal action against Ayesha would be decided on Tuesday when Malik's brother-in-law Imran Malik arrives in Delhi. He confirmed that the cricketer's passport had been seized.

Ayesha Sunday lodged a police complaint in Hyderabad against Malik for cheating her and going ahead with his second marriage with Mirza without divorcing her. She filed the complaint under sections 498 A (harassment), 420 (cheating) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code.

Questioning the basis of the case lodged by the police, Gupta said: "If the marriage had taken place, only then would section 498 A be applicable. But in this case, it is a perfect case of mistaken identity."

The lawyer further added that if the marriage between Ayesha-Shoaib took place, then how could a case of cheating be lodged.

Shoaib doesn''t want anticipatory bail: lawyer - GEO.tv

I think he should let his lawyer - Gupta- advise him, instead of his advising the lawyer, that's for damn sure.

Asim if you do not know anything about the law or the reason for the section IPC 498 A

pls. read the below section

IPC 498A

Shoaib has not been for breaking the heart but for cheating a girl and leaving her without divorce.
First of all how does the Indian government know he is sleeping with other women? Cheating with other women over your wife is another law which is different that's 500 something. But 498A is cruelty to wife. That is levied upon honor killing suspects.

What Cruelty did he do?

Row threatens Pakistan cricketer Malik's Indian wedding

The stars' love match is making the headlines
Indian police have seized the passport of Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, who is to marry Indian tennis star Sania Mirza later this month.
They questioned Malik over allegations that he is already married.
Police say they are conducting a preliminary investigation after the family of another Indian woman said he married her in 2002.
Malik says he was deceived and that the marriage certificate presented by the family was a fake.
The BBC's Sanjoy Majumder in Delhi says the latest developments have cast a shadow over an usual cross-border romance that has captivated the people of India and Pakistan.
'Internet friendship'
Malik is in Mirza's home city of Hyderabad in southern India ahead of the wedding planned for 15 April.
Police questioned him in the tennis star's house for almost two hours over charges filed against him by another woman from Hyderabad, Ayesha Siddiqui, who says she is already married to him.

I know, we know what the truth is and it will come out and we believe in justice
Sania Mirza
A police spokesman said that the cricketer had been asked to remain in India while the investigation is carried out.
Malik and Mirza later held an open-air news conference at which he said he was ready to co-operate with the Indian authorities.
"I am here to clear my name, and for that I am not leaving the country," he told reporters.
Sania Mirza gave her support and backed the police investigation.
"I know, we know what the truth is and it will come out and we believe in justice," she said.
In newspaper interviews over the weekend, Malik admitted that he had developed a friendship over the internet with an Indian woman eight years ago and then married her over the telephone after they exchanged photographs.
But he says he eventually discovered that the photographs sent to him were of someone else.
"I was made to believe the girl in the photograph was the one I was speaking to," he said in a statement. "The truth is, I haven't, to this day, met the girl in the photographs Ayesha sent me."
Our correspondent says it is still not clear if his marriage is legally valid even under Islamic law.
Sania Mirza, 23, and Shoaib Malik, 28, announced their wedding last week. The tennis star broke off a previous engagement earlier this year.
While celebrations will be held in both countries, the couple plan to live in Dubai and will continue to represent their respective countries in international sporting ties.

BBC News - Row threatens Pakistan cricketer Malik's Indian wedding

i look forward to the day i can stop hearing about this woman siddiqui.....mention of her, and sight of her on the screen makes me sick to the stomach

can she please just gooooo away and disappear! Por favor!

Totally agreed with you sir... Is bandi nai dimagh kharab kar diya hai..:angry:

Pakistan HC telephones Shoaib

Updated at: 2140 PST, Monday, April 05, 2010
NEW DELHI: Pakistan High Commissioner to India Shahid Malik has contacted cricketer Shoaib Malik on phone and assured him of every possible help.

Shoaib is currently in Indian city of Hyderabad Deccan, where he is due to wed tennis star Sania Mirza.

Meanwhile, an FIR has been filed against Shoaib’s alleged first wife Ayesha Siddiqi leveling allegations of cheating, fraud and harassment.

The cricketer was today questioned by the local police for almost two hours about the charges. The police seized his passport and cell phone.

He was also barred by the police to leave India.

Also, he better have this planned out well.

Based on what he has said, he will need to prove that she sent him fake pictures. Because that sounds like the crux of the story.

Yaar when I goto the police and tell them to file a case that he beat me up, I have to tell the police that "He beat me up".

Is she claiming that he beat her up? Has she gone on record to have defined the "cruelty"?

Fat Girl : We are married

Judge : How so ?

Fat Girl: I sent him a MSN invite he accepted , so .... Marrige

Judge: :hitwall:

Judge : Did you met and he saw you?

Fat Girl: Yes I had my raveena tondon avtar that time? I think I look close to her
well in spirit I am her, it was the 90's these days I am more like Priyanka

:bunny:

Judge : Do you have witness?

Fat Girl: Well I got email from MSN confirming we are married well it did not say marrige but it just read that invitation accepted - and two of my friends saw that email
I showed it to my friend bubbly , so we had a get together , me and buby and we shared the news with our 3-4 friends that me and shoib are married

Fat Girl : Oh wait wait , well we stayed in same place as Azharudin and his wife

Azharudin: (Stands up) My baaap I mean , my lord , I don't know this lady , don't
involveme
Reference:
http://blog.taragana.com/sports/201...aving-met-shoaib-malik-ayesha-siddiqui-91186/

Fat Girl: But I was pregnent ........ but I had to get an abortion ?

Judge: oh oh ... so you mean .. you were romantically enagaged for few months and
years?

Fat Girl: Chi ... chi... kesi baat ker rahein hain Judge saab , well the way it goes is we
met on a busy airport terminal , Pakistani team was coming thru I made my
way thru the crowd and shook hands with Malik. I mean what can I do his
mojo is so strong I came home and in few months I was pregnent by shaking
his hand

Judge: Listen Ayesha ...

Fat Girl: Well you can call me Maha too or Ayesha its totally up to you darling

Judge: Listen Ayesha or Maha , do you have any other names we should know ?

Fat Girl: Thats it I am laying charges on you judge saab for harassment, 420, 421, 422, 423 and ..... indian panel code 89876 I will see you in court

Judge: :hitwall: we are already in court lady , psst psst lawyers is this lady
insane?

Lawyers: psst psst we don't know sir she even called me Shoib in the car, I am
starting to suspect , .... something is fishy , no I mean she has a brain size
of fish brain.

Last edited:
Pakistan to provide legal help to Shoaib

Updated at: 2133 PST, Monday, April 05, 2010
ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office Spokesman Abdul Basit has said that Shoaib Malik would be given all-out support.

Talking to a private news channel, he said that every action depends on the FIR filed against Shoaib in Hyderabad and the charges it contained.

He maintained that after getting to know Indian government’s stance on the issue, Pakistan would take any legal initiative in this regard.

He said Pakistan will do whatever is required in this case to help Shoaib Malik and Pak high commission in New Delhi is in contact with Indian authority.

Pakistan will proceed in the best interest of Shoaib Malik and we are waiting for the Indian official report details and not relay on media reports and conspiracy because this is a serious matter and we have asked India to share information with us, he said.

Source: Pakistan to provide legal help to Shoaib - GEO.tv

Updated at: 2140 PST, Monday, April 05, 2010
NEW DELHI: Pakistan High Commissioner to India Shahid Malik has contacted cricketer Shoaib Malik on phone and assured him of every possible help.

Shoaib is currently in Indian city of Hyderabad Deccan, where he is due to wed tennis star Sania Mirza.

Meanwhile, an FIR has been filed against Shoaib’s alleged first wife Ayesha Siddiqi leveling allegations of cheating, fraud and harassment.

The cricketer was today questioned by the local police for almost two hours about the charges. The police seized his passport and cell phone.

He was also barred by the police to leave India.

Great! Embassy should have done contacted him earlier. :tup: Anyways embassy should support him.

:cheers:

First of all how does the Indian government know he is sleeping with other women? Cheating with other women over your wife is another law which is different that's 500 something. But 498A is cruelty to wife. That is levied upon honor killing suspects.

What Cruelty did he do?

Definition of cruetly under 498A includes not only being physically tourture but also mental torture and ignoring as wife.

Mind you this law has not been made specifically for shoaib malik, this law has been made to protect women against abusing husbands.

what the hell these scoundrals think that the we in Pakistan cant see through the ugly a smear campaign and police intimidation that Shoaib Malik is being subjected to.

man Im angry now :angry:

Abb indians ku aik aur thappar paray ga aur in ki akkal thikanay aa jai gi , tamasha banaya hua hai.

Inidan government will look soooo foolish if this turn into a diplomatic spat.

Yak yak.this fat ugly aunty aysha sidiqqi is not fit even for kasab. Please dont insult kasab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom